The best Latinas

I'm considering to take the Latina Pill.

Which country has the best women for western men seeking a partner, taking into account:
- traditional values
- sweet and nurturing qualities
- high intelligence / good education
- looks
- high enough standards to push you, not too high standards to be a nagging drain

latin spice

America

Which state or city?

>Falling for the Latina meme

this isnt fucking facebook you spic faggot.

>high intelligence

Lolno

the only latinas that look attractive are ones with with at least 70% european admixture, most look like pic related. Just go after a southern european they're similar in looks.

>Salma Hayek

She’s half Lebanese half Spaniard. Not the typical Indio mix you’d find in most of Latin America. Just go with a Med. It’d be much closer to home.

Colombia. period.

None as they age like milk

columbia easily

There are millions of hot latinas of almost 100%, but sure, those are the ones you don't even notice that are latinas or they just stay in their countries where they live as queens. All the top people all over Latin America are Euro descents (mostly Spaniard, Portuguese and Italian) and there are LOTS of hot girls.

You Americans take the shittiest tier of hispanics, that are Mexicans and Central American people. Colombia, Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are fucking full of hotties.

Colombia, Brazil, Cuba, and Dominican Republic.

>just go after a southern european they have similar looks

Stop projecting, mongrel.

here you go

Chileans have attitude issues.

>Spain
Beautiful women, I see you're rocking the Swiss flag so you're probably tired of the blonde and pale skin combo. Well my friend, Spains got everything for you in the south they've got tan to olive skin with dark brown to black hair. Truly beautiful, but if you're feeling like you can't part with your ancestral notions of beauty then the norths got you covered light brown to blond hair, olive skinned to fair. Leave the main cities though, they're mostly liberal skanks you wanna stick to the rural suburbs they're more traditional and conservative.

>Mexico
Very beautiful women exactly the same as Spain though as a whole the women are more traditional even in the major cities. If you want a more native look check out the southern cities as most of the european looking girls are in the northern cities and in the suburbs.

>America
You'll find beautiful ones everywhere but they're more slutty as a whole and the truly conservative and traditional ones are in the smaller cities and rural burbs. I'd say Texas, I met my wife at a shooting, a lively nortena woman who's borne me 4 kids.

Latinas are yummy

>who's borne me 4 kids.

Nice. What do your kids look like, is the castizo meme true?

>Nice. What do your kids look like, is the castizo meme true?

No she's a nortena so she's european in the looks department, looks kinda like that girl from Dredd, Olivia Thrilby only with lighter hair and green eyes. My kids, 3 girls 1 boy, are all pale skinned brown haired kids, hazel eyes thanks to my genetics we're gonna go for a fifth since my wife wants a girl with green eyes.