ITT: we post things that make us very, very angry

I honestly don't mind Idris Elba being A WITCHER
I do mind him being Geralt.

theyll ruin it with a nigger.
im not even watching it cause i know this will happen.
also, fuck netflix.

I agree, hell a witcher character from an African like land would be pretty sweet actually. You could dive into African folk lore and make something badass.

However a black Geralt? No. They can fuck off with that bullshit.

This. What burns my ass is when they cast a character who has always been one thing as something else for the sake of some political crap.

this

Fuck off

what am i looking at?

All the other boards.

Threads like these.
I hate being told to post what makes me very,very angry.

most of us cant read kraut, faggot

>go back to Sup Forums
>keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>jesus, not Sup Forums again

What'd we ever do to deserve this? We just wanted to fight the Joos.

That kid is going to go on a dick chopping rampage at some point. You can see it in the eyes.

>not using tomorrow
It's like you hate your eyes.

>2018
>consuming Jewish media
slap yourself, I am too far away to do it for you

a single refugee mother with 8 children. What they get per month.
But actually they get housing benefits and other things too so in the end it's around 10.000 per month.
Imagine you would get paid 10.000 Euro per month and it gets more the more children you have.
While in the newspapers we had an article "Children are poverty risk number 1 for young Germans" kek

using flux the standard Sup Forums theme is way nicer on the eyes than dark theme, the contrast is way lower so it doesn't fuck you up to look at it for ages.

well I'm already wearing glasses so I'm just waiting for my eye-sockets to burn up so I'll be like Illidan or Cyclops from X-Men.

It's like when they had him play the main character in The Dark Tower even though a central part of the plot revolves around him being white

For non krauts: It's a refugee family that gets 7k Euro per month in welfare

i hope they do that. gamers are already racist as fuck but this could tip them over the edge

>

plus child support, plus water, electricity, internet, tv, furniture, clothes, school stuff for the children, subventions for swimming, sport, cinema

used to bags, eh leaf?

WE WUZ GERALT N SHEEEIIITTT
CLACK CLACK NIGGA

I tried revisiting Sup Forums, and it made me think if I really was that liberal at some point. I dont remember it being so shitty.

Tomorrow is like fulger's coffee in my eyes. Delicious.

It's [current year] user, fat's beautiful.

arthas >>>>>> illidan

ive decided im a girl now

Hang the parents

>7k a month
How?
just by being refugees?
Do they do anything?

>a german ancap
What did you vote for last election? I'd guess either AfD or PdV

Sup Forums's gone to shit. Back around GG we had a colony there. I occasionally see Sup Forumsacks hanging about but they're met with fierce faggotry.

>All I can read is LGBTBRRAAAAPPP
You have ruined me Sup Forums, even the reeducation camps will have no effect

No. You really aren’t. You’ll never ever be one.

>Do they do anything?
No, it's welfare.

That's actually pretty reasonable

No.

Demon spawn

Being circumcised

yes i am. im a girl now

Toby Jones

Came here to post this. I like Idris

Post boipucci faggot

>I agree, hell a witcher character from an African like land would be pretty sweet actually. You could dive into African folk lore and make something badass.

Zerrikania.
It would be bad-ass.
Zerrokania is basically magical steampunk on steroids.
1) Named after a Gold Dragon, and they worship them.
2) Has exotic wildlife, by Witcher standards
3) They developed Gunpowder and Bombs.
4) Zerrikania is famous for its tattooed warrior women
5) Arabian setting

>"Zerrikania, home of the venomous basilisk, has given birth to other equally hideous creatures. Among them are spotted spiders so huge that they trap elephants in their webs and the no-less terrifying tse tse flies. The flies are especially repulsive, laying their eggs in the human body, the resulting larvae maturing within the host's head. The victim's brain serves as sustenance and when the larvae turn into adult flies, they leave the body through the eye sockets, now void of the previously devoured eyes."

I could see a school of the Tiger being from there, and Idris Elba playing a Witcher from there.

im a girl so its just called a pussy

>badass
>steampunk
pick one.

>I agree, hell a witcher character from an African like land would be pretty sweet actually. You could dive into African folk lore and make something badass.

This would be cool but we all know that they're going to make Lambert or someone else black just because.

Zerrikanians aren't black.

Not how it works soy boy

A black Geralt would be such a bad idea. Nobody has ever had a problem with Geralt being white.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with that

Tits or gtfo, rule must be followed now that youre a girl

No, no. Fucking why

Unless he was a Witcher from Ofieri or some shit, fuck off. There aren't any black people in the North, or in Nilfgaard as far as I'm aware. Except, as I said, for visiting foreigners.

explain
please respond

shills

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO SAYORI

All the other boards especially Sup Forums are not only a bunch of filthy degenerates, they are deeply conditioned. It's pathetic. So fuck them.

wtf how dare they defile the the best girl cause only girl monica

Sup Forums really is the new Sup Forums, the last bastion of internet culture not completely tainted.

Thats fucking insane.
7000 Eur a month is what someone like a super high-class diplomat or business owner would get a month here.

What in the fuck

Both are retarded choices you mong

Wrong, dont know where you heard this. /tg/ and /hist/ are less degenerate than Sup Forums for sure,
>inb4 grown men playing board games
Youre browsing an anime board, where edgy 14 year olds romanticize hitler, you have no room to talk

can our countries actually be saved, or is it too late. Cause it looks like we're fucked

We just need a lot of rope.

As much as I love the Witcher I refuse to watch if Geralt is not white.

He's called the white fucking wolf ffs.

Gas these fuckers. Now.

It's already too late

I love hitler.

>7345.54 Euro a month
>$10,000 a month
>for a fucking illiterate, unemployed, unvetted """refugee""" and her crotchspawn

I make less than $5,000 a month to work my ass off on ships delivering rich motherfuckers' iPods and Ferraris while this stupid bitch literally just walks into Germany and immediately makes the equivalent of a doctor's wages.

I can't wait until the next German chimp-out. It will be fucking apocalyptic in scale. Christians will call it the Apocalypse, Jews will call it Armageddon, Scandinavians will call it Ragnarok, Slavs will call it the Deluge.

As I recall, that shirt was a gift from a female friend of his.

The guy she stabbed

you ain't alone leef

Soyboy

He looks inoffensive.
What the actual fuck roastie.

He let tons of jews and communists (same) into europe hitler and destroyed the white identitarian movement. (With help from George Rockwell assosicating white identitarianism with nazi imagery and judean media) Hes alright 7/10.

I personaly cannot wait for Germany to be eternally BTFO again.

Fuck germans and everything they stand for.

Her laughing after getting away with it all
To reiterate on what she did
>Went to college to become a Surgeon
>Become a drug addict snorting cocaine everyday
>Become an alcoholic slut
>Boyfriend asks you to calm down and think about your life
>You tell him to fuck himself
>He calls your mom
>You stab him in the leg
>Turn the knife on yourself
>He grabs the knife keeping you from killing yourself
>Go to court over it
>Judge lets you off scot-free because you're too intelligent for jail

It's normalizing as we speak though not at any astonishing rate.

The traditional leftist/democrat are starting to see how insane their side has become, how PC culture is destroying the west and are fighting against it in the silent majority way.

What I've seen so far:
>go on /tg/
>"hey guys, what's your setting like?"
>"i have a bunch of white humans who murder long-nosed demons and kill stupid orcs that wear skins on a tribal plain and who never advanced beyond spears and shields for 3000 years"
> "wtf gtfo pol"

Though occasionally you get them accusing you of shit if you so much as mention something slightly right-of-center. It varies pretty heavily.

How is casting a black actor as a Geralt not considered cultural appropriation? Assuming IGN is operating under their own SJW rules, they are making a flagrant violation of those rules by suggesting a black man should play a character that is set in Polish culture/history, who should be white, like the actual character is.

Or am I wrong? Is the SJW rule that you can culturally appropriate as long as it's white/European culture?

Morgan Freeman as Vesemir

Anglos really did come from Denmark!