How do we end racism?

How do we end racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bombing israel

By defining it. Tribalism.

With clear national boundaries, strict border enforcement, respect for communities that want to remain distinct. We need to meme Wakanda into reality.

fpbp

We don't.

fpbp

We shouldn’t end racism. We should accept that all races are different and end multiculturalism.

This.
All Jews must be eradicated down to the child.

by remove all other races.

Racemixing. You can't be racist if races don't exist.

Mix everyone together.
Once everyone is a mutt it'll be impossible to be racist.

Kill yourself.

stop being such a nigger

Uplift Octopi, Cetaceans, Apes, and Birds to create speceism

>How do we end racism?
Why do you want to?
I remind you that the largest genocide in history was perpetrated by Jews against whites, contrary to what you were told as a child.
But you faggots always say only whites can be racist, so clearly you don't give a fuck about all those white people intentionally starved to death by soviet kikes, so I really don't see why you want to "end racism."

>How do we end racism?
by ending jews or at least isolating them and keeping them there

You stop trying to artificially equalize everyone.

Sandnigger detected. Go back to Pakistan, faggot.

By race mixing

have every race live in their own countries, away form each other.

No one gives a shit

kill all of the niggers

The only way to end racism is to kill all the niggers, gooks, jews, spics, wops, dagos, slopes, and rock apes.

By killing everyone who isn't white

I like this idea best.

We don’t

Stop talking about it.

I really want to believe that nobody takes this dogmatic propaganda bull shit seriously anymore or I'm just getting too old

This is scary.

That would be a start
>we shouldn't end racism
I think it should be replaced with racial idealism; question is, can the same ideal appeal to a black and a white guy? If so, unity is possible with those that strive for that ideal, if not division is optimal.
>end multiculturalism
Strongly agree

Kill everyone who isn't White.

You end racism by understanding that “racism” is an artificial Marxist construct(ie; Trotsky) and that every human is naturally a little “racist”.

Everyone prefers the company of their own tribe, and this is ok as long as there is mutual respect.

We should be encouraging racism, not trying to avoid it.

Jews are the cause of racism

>Mix everyone together to solve racism

Nope doesn’t work see “mixed” Arabs in the Middle East. They’re all the same shade of brown but hate each other with volcanic passion for the subtlest of ideological or physical difference. Mixing just removes stabilizing ethnic identities and makes it worse.

Holocaust the Jews and tell everyone else to fuck off or die.

When one race is left standing

Everyone fucks off and stays in their part of the world. Jews should be removed because they'd still try to pull shit.

racism will never end as long as there is even the slightest difference between how one group of people looks to any other.

Ethnostates

This and a return to segregation.

Implying we need to.
Cuck spied

Die in a fire marxist filth

>How do we end racism?
White-only planet Earth.

Serious answer?
>ethno states, people get along and share culture better when they aren't under threat of having their way of life erased by an outside invasion (militarily or genetically). If people wish to experience other people and their culture travel provides that experience but an ethno state provides a familiar base for them to return to and unwind. The absence of continual close proximity to alien customes you may disagree with cuts down on hostilities caused by cultural friction.
Meme answer?
>gas the kikes

>wops

Change the name of your country then, nigger.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

>butthurt guinea communist
Lol

Gas the bikes.

Take that nap, dream.

Only in your dreams will you end racism.

I'm okay with you saying asleep, too.

You can't be racist if there aren't any other races. -Nietzsche

Half your country is niggers, kid.

Hello Chaim

This

Those noses...

STOP MIXING PEOPLE TOGETHER YOU FUCKING DEMON POSSESSED JEWS

Pretty simple.

You can't end a natural human function of discrimination.

You can however stop interracial conflict by separating the races.

Kill all niggers, chinks, gooks, spics, squaws and sand nigs.