Konbini Kareshi

Episode 2 out. HS is slow and will most likely have the audio fuck up so get this.
nyaa.si/view/938446

Now that I look at the image, The designs are really fucking ugly aren't they.

Will soccerbro score?

Time for convenience store boyfriends!

Not sure why I picked this up when I already know I'm going to end up dropping it.

Oh baby.

I'm glad that I don't have to worry about NTR.
It's a nice change.

No. Why? Only animation is lacking, the art itself is pretty good.

If you want something that looks like ass then look at that ballroom anime.

Nothing about this is inherently bad.

>Open thread
>tripfags and newfags already shitting it up
I want /r/anime to leave.

Well there's this guy for starters.

But that's best boy.

>talking about dating girls
>suddenly end up like this.

They are just wrestling

Dude is wise beyond his years

His voice is kind of annoying.

God damn, she is so cute.

There is something good with this anime, I guess it's the way the characters interactions are presented. It doesn't feel like so formulaic even though it probably is.

With more animation monies it'd probably be pretty good since they at least seem to be trying to communicate scenes with body language etc slightly more than average but the animation can't quite keep up.

It's pretty bland so far and Blond Guy is pretty much pushy shoujo guy 101 but at least it's trying.

Is there a show with better voice cast this season?
Too bad animation is same schlock as Re-Kan - Pierrot Plus (mother company is only placeholder, lazy fucks do nothing)

Youkai Apartment and Tsurezure both have good casts. Youkai is shit though.

The designs of all the guys bothers me

I feel sorry for Towa, I hope he and Class rep finally get together.

Liked this episode way more than the first one, but why the fuck is Mishima so beta?

What if she's actually Prez?

Pretty sure he will be the last guy getting with his girl

>Youkai is shit though
I will fight you nigger.

Looks like this will be smaller threads.

Nothing about this show is outstanding. The animation isn't great. The story is generic. The music isn't all that good.

Why am I enjoying it so much?

Because it is not bad and you can see this having an ending. It is also original.

I like this. It's pretty nice.

>He see's their dicks

Impossibru. The Rie being in makes it automatically the best.

I thought it would be worse.

I like that the male characters are more believable than in the average shoujo.

This was way better than the first episode, wasn't it.

>Oka-san, nii-chan da HOMO ni mata

That creepy voyeur convenience store employee is freaking me out.

I need more Rie.

Her voice is really nice in this.

I enjoyed this a lot more than the first episode, I smiled like an idiot at the handshake. The character interaction is definitely carrying the show.

Konbini employee best boy.

The scene in the first episode with the girls enthusing about the books they've read made me smile like an idiot too.

Rie's voice is always nice.

Iinchou a cute!

I really like the designs in this especially the guys, some details while minor made them looking not like the usual design, head not too rounded and the hair are given some lighter colour and style into it. Seems like a nice non melodrama romance, still to early though for this maybe.

>nigga finally snapped seeing these fags not buying the book
My sides, thought they would stand there forever.

Damn, shoujo manga has corrupted the iinchou.

Is this anime actually gay or what?

Just you fag.

Nice episode.Konbini guys not gonna get their own pussy I guess.

I want to call Mishima a faggot, but I'm sure I'd drop my spaghetti in front of her too.

I wonder if he gonna be all spaghetti until the end.

No he is gonna get her. I would imagine that this would get all couples hooked up before the end of it.

I get that, but this one couple seems to be the "main" one to me and they gonna spaghetti around helping or interact with the other couples issue or problem before getting together at the end.

She doesn't strike me as a girl who easily flustered. I think most of the awkward shit would be on MC's end.

>When you go to shake her hand and she gives you something lewder.

I thought it was funny, its like he is trying to pet some animal.
>lewder
Iinchou subconsciously using them shoujo manga moves.

Something feels off, do you guys know what it is?
besides that this is quite nice

I find the characters' detail feels off in a good way. The animation is great too, to think this is studio pierrot.

I think it's the directing, it's weirdly quiet.

Cutest moment without a doubt, iinchou a cute, no wonder blondie fell for her.

Felt the same 1st episode but then I noticed for me were the male designs, as if they were too large or something like that, for example his body feels way too big for that size of head. Or look at those necks:

No wonder some user in some thread called this "Chads get hooked with cute girls: the animation"

the art looks off to me

I appreciate how they are addressing the fact that the guy has no concept of personal space and how superficial he looks.

>followed by her laughing
It was weird chuckling at the same exact time.

The really long pauses and silences remind me of Hiroshi Ishikawa movies, although it can come off as pretentious because of how excessive it is, and I'm guessing this anime does it just because it lacks budget.

Look at that cheeky cockmongler.

This nigga is alright.

Miracle of the universe

The best ones never do.

Pretty good episode, this is another hidden gem for me. Animation struggles to keep up, but everything else is nice. Love the OP.

I want to excessively touch iinchou.

Yep