In all seriousness, how would a Jeb vs Hillary election have played out...

In all seriousness, how would a Jeb vs Hillary election have played out? Would Hill have reached the 400 electoral votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeb is a mess, Jeb is a waste..

> youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

I seriously don't know.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I think Hillary would have lost to anyone.
Well, she had the black vote because gibs.

it's always funny when word filters you forgot you had pop up

They're basically the same person with the same politics. Hillary is smarter but Jeb is taller. Tough call.

of course because the real men would have just stayed home and let the bitch have it

checked

Hilldawg would have won, just by virtue of her msm support
I miss Jeb!posting

(you)

JEB!

I'd like to think Hillary would lose to anyone but you are right about the MSM. They would have gone full tilt against any republican and Jeb would have been cucked like Romney was with Candy Crowly. Trump throws punched back like JebRomneyMcCain never would.

>Well, she had the black vote because gibs.

No, blacks didn't vote.

Jeb would have won.

Wow, talk about an election where you could cut the apathy with a knife. Most of the electoral college wouldn't bother to show up. Though it would be fun to watch the shillary shills crying and running back to their safe spaces again.

>S3ex

Hillary would have put a strap on and fucked him on live TV on the day of her coronation.
And he would've liked it

Have giant Liberal friends who told me in no uncertain terms, that they couldn't hold their nose hard enough to vote for Hillary Sorry you ran a bought and paid for criminal Quit blaming the non-partisans for picking Trump

desu i think this election would've been record breaking for the lowest number popular vote in our nations history. Everyone would sit out for this election.

only reason Hilldawg got 65 mil in the first place was because she was the anti-trump. If we had another Clinton vs Bush election, only the people who would bother to show up in the voting booths would be the "muh first female president" types.

t. rural and suburban retard

Wow, not a copy/pasta answer Just asking, what are your college degrees in?

no fucking way jeb would have won
only trump could have done it

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Let's see you are putting up a feckless pussy against a raging whore. The pussy would have lost, so Hillary would be the first one called President cunt. Even though Jeb is basically a cunt too.

>feckless
I'll have you know I'm full of feck!

checked

Someone doesn't want to answer that? Or are they talking to their supervisor...

>deepstate dynasty vs deepstate dynasty
Wouldn't matter which puppet is elected, the same people would've won either way.

Literally not an argument.

But I do agree the two party system in the US is a giant joke. We the people haven't had control of our country in decades. I like what Trump is doing...

Trump steamrolled over Jeb without even trying. Jeb Bush is a weak minded push over and another puppet in the Bush family tree. As much as I hate Hillary Clinton, she would have stole the Presidential election away from Jeb in the same way she stole the Democratic nomination away from Bernie and his bros.

jeb would have won

Either way, the same kikes would continue the same plan. Trump fucked it all up for them.

Still can't reply? Hmmmm

Bot,bot, bot music....

Jeb would have lost. Too low energy.
Picture a vicious spider feasting on a retarded turtle.

Ask Jeb where his Dad was when JFK was assassinated.

>city people

Ask Jeb where his grandpa was during WWII. Who did he fund?

This