Wtf I love dubya now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe_rtee1wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like to imagine George just sits infront of his computer all day creating a giant pizzagate sized infographic that connects all the dots

Fuck him and the Bush brand of cuckservative "we walk the walk and talk the talk to bring in the Christian vote but then turn foreign policy and the economy over to a bunch of unelected jewish neo-cons", fuck him for getting all those thousands of American and allied soldiers killed in Iraq with absolutely nothing to show for it just because he had a beef with Sadam and felt he had to finish his cuckservative dad's business for him, fuck him for catering to "Hispanics" (more like Mexican invaders) because of the bullshit "they're natural conservatives and Republicans!" lie push by neo-cons and the establishment, fuck him for always steering right down the middle and ignoring his Conservative base to appease the left/Dems/MSM when anybody with half a brain knows that buys you nothing and you're still despised as a "white Christian male" by them, fuck him for never appointing a real conservative to the supreme court, fuck him for allowing the treasury to be looted of trillions of dollars and the money distributed to bankers and Wall Street rather than them paying the price for their greed, fuck him for taking our eye off of Afghanistan during the critical time and costing us any chance of victory there, fuck him for not beginning construction on "the Wall" the day after 9/11 when he could have easily declared it a national security imperative and had it built with little to no opposition, fuck him for taking our personal freedom and right to privacy away through domestic spying and data collection, fuck him for... my fingers are getting tired but fuck this cuckservative moron and the horse he rode in on. NO BUSH POLITICAL DYNASTY, IT ENDS WITH HIM.

t.voted for him twice and regret it

Unless he says to help democrats win so that uranium could continue to be sold out from under us I don’t give a shit.

Dubya is going to be executed for treason as well as Obama

as clear as the WMD's in Iraq?

Well that settles it, russia has nothing to do with anything and possibly does not even exist.

The media and left that spent 2006-2008 acting as if George W. Bush was the dumbest, worst piece of shit to ever step on Earth now pretends he's some wise sage.

The Bush klan are Democrats.

I wonder if they will fondly look back upon Trump's presidency during the next Republican president's administration.

still can't forgive Trump for raping his brother

Sure thing there George Dubya You were Putins gay lap dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550

The 2 parties are different sides of the same coin.
Media is biased to the Dem side, but they're generally ok as long as the power is in the hands of the coin itself.
Trump is whole different thing altogether, he isn't part of either side, he's an outsider, he's a virus and a threat to the elite who own this coin. They're never going to be ok with Trump.

WAPO article, July 23, 2017:
"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said that Democrats can only blame themselves, not Russia, for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s loss to President Donald Trump in November.

“When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things – Comey, Russia – you blame yourself,” Schumer told The Washington Post"

He is knee deep in Haitian charity money laundering along with the Clintons. youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe_rtee1wI

>clear evidence Saddam has
dubya em dees

tl;dr faggot boomer blog somewhere else

>when you have to listen to Jeb's shit every day

Literally will be the greatest president in generations, possibly centuries. People will unironically remember Trump like idiots meme about the Reagan years

>Comon Donald, get this ankle bracelet off me so I can go drink and run over a minor. I have't been locked up in my tree house this long since Katrina.

I love this nigger now