>fapping to ONLY your waifu

Which is the correct course of action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wDajqW561KM?list=PLcyhTKf1kEZBbdYFXYpa7VYrUM1cTWBl0
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First one

whatever you feel most comfortable with

Once you enter the waifu pact you aren't allowed to engage in impure acts at all anymore.

to everyone while keeping your waifu at vanilla level

Second one makes sense.
You do want to fuck your waifu, right?

Waifu is something you hold pure and clean. Shes a angle of sorts.

Best way of enjoying something pure is tainting it. Fap to NTR about your waifu

get a load of this cuck

it's okay to fap to you're waifu if it's just solo images

The first one

HAAAH!?

>fapping
not degenerate enough, try prostate milking

Wouldn't fapping to characters other than your waifu be akin to adultery?

Never fapping to remain pure for your waifu.

If you haven't fapped to your waifu at least 1000 times, you don't love her enough. Every time you fap to rape, reset the counter to 0.

Not jerking off to drawings

So, which seasonal waifu did you bros drop?
What episodic waifu are you guys pretend-fapping towards?

Both are valid options. Either you dedicate yourself only to her or you keep her pure. No inbetweens.

That's a lame waifu with only animal ears. Saw that her daughter had human ears and animal ears at least. That makes her a better waifu.

Say, If I see certain girl and I get the sudden urge of fapping to her, does that make her my waifu?

Only if it's an anime girl (male or female)

>All those dead Sataniafags

Where the fuck do you think you are?

He's at the place where he is posting on the internet.

The later. My wife likes it when I have sexual thoughts/fantasies about her. She doesn't like it when/if I were to do the same with girls other than her. There is your answer OP, everything should be based on whether your waifu would be OK with it.

>Fap to everyone except my waifu
>Dream about vanilla sex with my waifu
>Dies in my dream just like she did in her manga
>Wake up in tears

I feel this, even if you don't fap to her, it suck when you fap to different girls and real women. Reaching this level of pure is some respect.

nothing gets me off like contaminating something pure, like destroying a beautiful flower.

>fapping to biribiri exclusively
The only right answer.

There are two types of waifus that people claim, yet we all know which one is true.

Ones you want to protect from impurities of the world.

Ones you want to ravage and make her impure.

The former is chosen by the waifu purists. The later is chosen by normalfags who want to buy into the status of having a "waifu" so they can talk to their friends and socialize.

>fapping at all to your waifu
>betraying your waifu and fapping to other women
The only right choice is to be celibate until we can make our waifus real.

I have to fap exclusively to my waifu or else I feel sick to my stomach from the guilt.

Fapping to your "waifu" means she's not yours. You can only fap to random sluts.

That sounds pretty arbitrary just for the sake of it.

>having a waifu

Fap to solo pics of your waifu, nude or clothed. Doujins are cuck territory already.

Why she has those thing sin her hands and legs? that kind of make the pic 50% worse

>tfw you still have your first waifu from a decade ago

Fuck off those things go with her swimsuit and look sexy as fuck

>you will never break eggs with Misaka

Fapping is always the correct option.

Don't have a waifu. Feels pretty good being a weeabachelor unlike all you ball n' chained boys out there, I can masturbate to any anime girl I want without feeling guilty at all.

vaginal => anal => oral

Really miss those times.

Fap to everyone INCLUDING your waifu

This. Although I haven't fapped to my waifu in a bit

I legitimately struggle with this. It doesn't feel right to jack off to her but I also feel guilty when I jack off to other stuff.

ANAL SEX WITH MIKOTO

Fapping only to Mikoto.

Literally in this thread for more biri biri.

Reminder that this was scanned recently.

I've seen it, too bad it's a little lacking in lewd.

It'll be more lewd once it's translated.

I hope so.

Why not both?

I've masturbated to your waifu getting gangbanged by faceless men dozens of times. Just wanted you guys to know.

>fapping to everyone EXCEPT your waifu
This but add every other character in you're waifu's series universe as that would be you cheating on her.

While pretending you're in her place i'll bet.

>break eggs
What?

Is it cheating if I start fapping to some girl that turns me on, but finish with my waifu?

You're cheating on her regardless by having sexual thoughts towards other girls. How do you think she would feel?

You've missed out on some nice Kamikoto doujins, friend.

It's not cuck if it's the canon romance.

I EXCLUSIVELY fap to my waifu being gangraped

I'm doing even worse things just by having an extra dimension so I'll just compromise.

It is cuck territory. Your waifu is supposed to be your romantic partner.

>tfw bought doujin artbook of waifu from a popular artist
>lots of nice pictures but one of them is gangbang
>I only realized this shortly after purchasing it since it got uploaded to sadpanda later that day

I hate my life

>delusions

>angle of sorts
Right Angle confirmed for Waifu of the Year

I'm sort of like you, but not all 2D girls are created equal in my book. There's the large group of girls I just want to fuck, and everything's fair game with them, a much smaller group of girls I'd want as a GF, which means only solo stuff, and then a tiny group of girls I love but who are off limits for fapping, despite not being mai waifu. (Serval from Kemono Friends is a prime example of the last column.)

>not nofapping

But the Right Angle isn't even Acute Angle

>only fapping to everyone except your waifu
>your waifu only faps to guys other than you

Made-up rules for masturbating to fictional characters are pretty arbitrary, by their very nature.

True love is simply incomplete without lust. It's completely normal to have sexual feelings towards the one you love, it would be weirder if that weren't the case. How do you think your waifu would feel if you have lewd thoughts about other girls and not her?

Congrats, worst post ITT

youtu.be/wDajqW561KM?list=PLcyhTKf1kEZBbdYFXYpa7VYrUM1cTWBl0

>not having a waifu you love enough to want to impregnate and start a family with
>not having a waifu cute enough to turn you on
>treating your waifu like a little girl that is too pure to ever think about sex
>all the while fapping daily to other girls behind her back
>either hiding it from her by justifying that its to "protect her"
>or trying to explain to her that some kind of "true love" is the reason that you imagine touching other girls but not her
>you will never marry her in real life
>you will never marry her in the imaginary world inside your head where she exists and loves you

Your waifu should make you happy and lovesick just thinking of her. No pictures needed.

Best post in this thread.

>Fap to NTR about your waifu

I hate to say it, but this is sound advice.

You're waifu fapping to you.

Whatever you do, keep it vanilla

I dunno about other Sup Forumsnons, but it's not purity or any bullshit like that that stops me from fapping to my waifu. It's that doing so is too depressing, since she'll never be real.

J-just let this thread die already. I don't want to be reminded of this.

When you have no one waifu, [s]all[/s] most are your waifu. Choice 1

How the fuck can you say you love someone when you masturbate to anyone BUT her? "To keep her pure" is an invalid argument when you betray her like that. Either you fap only to her or you don't fap at all.

Real is over rated, embrace /x/.

faping to only your waifu = loyal
fapping to anyone other than waifu = you are making her cry stop it

waifus are made to be loved and what better way to love them than to cum on her

>not having a bisexual waifu, who you can fap to and fap to other girls with

Get on my level.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FwDajqW561KM%3Flist%3DPLcyhTKf1kEZBbdYFXYpa7VYrUM1cTWBl0

Way ahead of you, mai "waifu" is actually two inseparable girls and I'd totally go Mormon to marry them both at the same time.

You people are massively autistic and absolute retards.

I wholly pity every single one of you.

Why are you even here?

i bet you have a girlfreind loser

Get the hell out of here you non-virgin

>my waifu is too pure to fug ;_;
>better rape all these young loli and shota sluts

Since when was Sup Forums filled with Saudis?

So far the only girls I refuse to find sexual attraction to are Yotsuba and R. Dorothy, everyone else is free game. Though there are some I prefer to think about in the context of "what if she were my girlfriend" when fapping, some "what if it was just a wild and crazy one night stand" and a few even "what if I just fucked the living shit out of her like she was some worthless onahole to be utterly destroyed and left mindbroken in a shallow pool of semen".
I love the variety.

I wish I coule fap exclusively to my waifu. But the thing is, there's only 12 doujins she appears in and has roughly less than 90 lewd illustrations strewn about various booru's. To find any new material, I have to make a special RSS feed for her tag on Pixiv and at the end of each month I only come out with one or two illustrations. She is just too pure to lewd tbqh.

Neither. You buy a daki of your waifu and make love to her.