Minorities are more intelligent than white americans

>For the past 10 years, aJohns Hopkins University School of Medicineprogram started testing hundreds of people from diverse ethnic origins to compare their academic performance and the possible differences on IQ among the diverse ethnic backgrounds of the participants

>Dr. Richards, who specializes in the study of intelligence and cognitive skills, sees “an increasing gap” in IQ numbers and test performances between participants from ethnic minorities and white americans.

>After a decade of research, the average IQ of white participants seems to have decreased, going down from an average of 115 in the beginnings of the study, to 105 in the latest testing. Meanwhile, non-white participants reported an increase on their average IQ and performance according to the results

>the program follows a strict protocol, which begins with the screening of volunteers.

>The differences seem to related to changes on economic and social factors, but also related "to what is already in the brain", Dr. Richards says.

>According to Richards, who began studying differences in cognitive habilities in Germany in 1973, "after so many decades of investigation, these results are not news. I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site. Therefore we can conclude that this gap will increase in the coming decades"

Source:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/new-studies-american-minorities-iq-testing?

Sup Forums BTFO. Where's your god now?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/se-sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb Jewish misdirecting fake news

Nice bait

Fuck off with your bullshit nigger

>cherry picked people with high IQs

Why wouldn't they be?

They're better off helping their own countries, as the US doesn't need them.

Although "White" Mutts are the dumbest of their kind, I still doubt they are outclassed by literal apes. Troll harder

They're talking about high IQ Indians and Chinese, and the odd genius African.

The irony here is that their own countries need them far more than the US does.

>minorities dragging the whole system down.

So then the headline is missleading

Montana is 99% white / Caucasian and has the one of the highest IQs in the whole union.

WE

Must have dated the only dumb Montanan then. Fucking feminist slut.

>atleast one of the faggots ITT replied unironically to the thread without reading the full post

Woah... The top intellectual 1% of the Indian and Asian population that comes to America for school is slightly more intelligent than the average prole 56%er white American.

Evil demonic Lib fucktards read this and think it gives them an excuse to hate whites and wish for their genocide.

EAT SHIT MY DUDES.

Yes

That's pretty much all headlines today. People will think blacks and Mexicans.

Then there shouldn't be a problem

> IQ is only real if it can be used against whites
Nice try, Schlomo

The Guardian
This is great no more positive discrimination needed. No?

404'd, fucking shill

Tbh the only men I've dated that were smart and intellectual have been black and Latino. I'm done with white men

tiddies or gtfo. I don't make the rules but you knodeywey

>asian minorities are smarter than whites

Yes Tyrone Gonzalo

>Germany in 1973, "after so many decades of investigation, these results are not news. I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board
eat shit nigger

White people are old news there’s no saving the white race, no saving any race only evolution

not according to PISA

oh you fuck

MORE KIKE LIES!!! FAKE NEWS!!!! SAGE!! SAGE!! SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Intellectual = “hates durmald DRUMNPHF!”

We keep hearing this - we have for decades now - yet they still make our iPhones in sweat shops.

> “evolution”

“Evolution” is whitey being forced to pay to have his country re-populated by POCs. I think this will be changing soon.

Fuck off faggot. Bogus article. Fake link.

Source dosen't work. Sage

>I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site. Therefore we can conclude that this gap will increase in the coming decades"

Fuck off nigger. Was open minded at the beginning but now you can go eat a shit colored dick.

I see what you did there.

Go fuck yourself, nigger.
Not only do whites perform much better than niggers on IQ tests- whites actually benefit the economy, while niggers are a net detriment.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/se-sweden

>99

The IQ of the average white American is 103, most likely because healthier, more intelligent people were more likely to realize 19th century Europe was a shithole and seek greener pastures elsewhere.

Tough break, cocksucker.

>I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site. Therefore we can conclude that this gap will increase in the coming decades"
The gays are watching user.

>black and Latino
Only Blacks and Latinos were willing to date someone with a cock bigger than theirs?

I might take the work of a university at face value if it weren't for all the students that end up chopping off their dicks.

Will you be updating us on your toll status?

its watermelon time. support you local nigger charity and plant watermelons in your back yard.

>the guardian
Nice try