ANY SHILLS WORKING FOR ISRAELI BACKED NGOs WILL BE ARRESTED SOON!

half the threads posted right now would disappear.

I know.

You don't think that the DoJ has been monitoring this website? Shills are actively committing sedition.

What about the shills on Craigslist? They are there also. They get to shillpost massively and if anybody offers a rebuttal they get flagged. Are CL employees complicit in this? Would be sweet if they went to prison too!

Probably

gas all the fucking shills

dude. You're a shill. Go smoke some more meth and threaten your son Quinn.

what the fuck are you talking about faggot

All the shills should be gassed. It's perfectly legit to say that.

media outlets are unknowingly helping shut this racket down in their kvetching against "russian bots." Legislature soon?

You know exactly what I'm talking about Quinn.

It's literally Jewish NGOs

Now that's a tweaker if I ever saw one.

That's the person who has bots shilling all over Sup Forums. He'll dive into threads and spam shit in order to derail them and shut them down

He's the guy behind Project Lazarus and all the other bullshit operations on Sup Forums

We should start compiling lists of names from twitter and reddit for after the day of the rope.

Day of the rope is not gonna be civil violence you retard. Day of the rope is the day that Trump and the marines have mass arrests.

Then gas them again

They're not just NGO shills, they're marketing shills. The marketing itself is being used as a vehicle for sedition and undermining cultural values. Not even to make a buck, but to push ideological beliefs and brainwash people into supporting particular ideas. Just look at all the "diversity" advertising. That's not to appeal to anyone, that's to condition and normalize white people becoming minorities in their own countries.

The brainwashing is so deep that the people pushing it don't even realize they're ALSO brainwashed - the people running the social engineering programs drank their own koolaid. Just read the FBI texts between strzok and page where they accuse trump supporters of being so partisan and biased that they can't see objective reality anymore.

This isn't simply "we need to stop the shills" - we need to stop the advertising. It's a cancerous blight. It's gone past "showing off your product" and down the road to "manipulate and trick people into buying your worthless shit" - paid fake reviews, guerilla marketers seeding product discussion where it doesn't belong, web stores like amazon flooded with chinese products given stellar fake rating by clickfarms, streets paved with gaudy and ugly advertising.

It's an affront to the senses and what humanity is.

Not all advertising needs to die, but the vast majority of advertisers and marketers today do.

no i dont you fucking idiot. go take your meds schizo

Is this another boomer larp thread?

all i want is killery and her pedo kike army on sticks, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Whatever you say Quinn.

It's sickening and it's mind blowing to me how people like e-celebs can so willingly sell their souls for this machine that they are pretending to be against.

I volunteer to round them up. Willing to shoot on site. Pst mr. Trump

80%

Where does the fag live I wonder...

Are you the same leaf that was advocating for strict laws in the US against mass advertising? If so, you were right then and you’re right now. Well said.

He makes these PEDOS BURN threads where he types in all caps. And always these clown shills show up.

Turns out he changes VPNs and plays both sides.

what the fuck are you talking about? how in the hell do you come up with this shit? sounds like youre the meth head you fucking degenerate

Stop projecting Quinn. Go harass your son some more.

smoke some more meth lad

Who said anything about civil violence?
You retard?
We turn in the names/make official complaints, to help our people?
derp

a-anyone f-feeling sleepy?

>against mass advertising yesterday*

They are really desperate to shut down any productive conversation, that's for sure. Was in a thread a few nights ago, was at a very high intellectual level then boom! Flooded with shills. Really nasty ones too. I hate them. I went from being "liberal' to Natsoc over the last the last 20 years and these jerks are what drove me to it.

Oh okay, that's fine by me. I see a lot of shills talking about day of the rope and killing spics and niggers and shit. They are obviously jewish bait threads but still .

Whether or not there are Israeli shills on this board doesn't matter because there is something far more important and I can't believe you guys don't see it. Sometimes I see how it's possible to be such a conspiracy nut like you guys are, even though I'm right, but its so obvious that Trump collaborated with the Russians to undermine our democracy and steal our election. Just look at everything, Russia, Trump, Manafort, Flynn, Putin it's all connected. This SOTU address was a failed attempt by Trump to shift the narrative from Trump's flagrant violation of the law, and we're not buying it. Trump and Pence are both going to be impeached after we retake the house, and Nancy is going to become president whether you like it or not.

The Constitution is very, very specific about what defines treason:
>Article III, Section 3
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Hate to be there bearer of bad news, but unless the U.S. declares war on Israel (cosmologically unlikely, but hey, we're already in the timeline where Trump wins) they're not getting charged with shit.

SEDITION YOU FUCKING KIKE. YOU ARE COMMITTING SEDITION

Israel undermines EVERY SINGLE ELECTION WE HAVE. RUSSIA DOESNT DO SHIT.

lol

>unironically saving America

>adhering to their enemies
thats the important one

>I went from being "liberal' to Natsoc over the last the last 20 years and these jerks are what drove me to it.
Pretty much this, but it was IRL Leftards and I'm not necessarily Natsoc (yet?).

You don't have to be natsoc to understand why Hitlers economic and social policies worked so well.

My sides.

no doubt, the shills that are here right now come and go in waves. I recognize this pattern, it's a group shills that come and go here, that is they are not always here. This group of them I mean.

So.. something is up

This is true, but never forget that he embarked on a war (on two fronts) that he couldn't possibly win, invaded Russia (one of the two places in the world you absolutely do not try to invade), and did his level best to fuck up any tiny chance Germany had of winning.
I don't think Hitler's a good example.

ABOUT TIME

But everything here posted is satire, right?

fpbp

Pic related.

Its so fucking shit today. Like its always shit but you can find some half decent threads nornally but not today. Fucking JIDF

If you do it for free

Been saying these FAgs have been committing Sedition and Treason for a long time.

Fucking EXQUISITE! I terrorized the shills with this warning in 2016, and 2017. Some of them wised up and ran. Now we sit at the precipice of a new era, and fuck man. It feels good.

Even for those that think they are safe logging onto a proxy net, they arent. You can easily, EASILY, see what data was going where at what time with the tools the NSA has, and those tools will be used to scrape the archive.

QUINN

YOURE A FUCKING SHILL STOP SCAPEGOATING SHAREBLUE.

You literally got exposed earlier in this thread.

Shareblue is pretty much gone now. What we have today is JDIF. I don't have any reason to believe the are based in this country. Bibi has funded them directly. They are an arm of the Jew government.

CTR and Shareblue aren't even around anymore. It's all JEWISH BASED SHILLING

Shills WILL hang for their treason and crimes against humanity. Trump has zero say on this matter.

Israeli NGOs like Kushner's propaganda operation he ran here and on redit?

you are a fucking idiot

you accused me of being the person who made mpga/lazarus and now youre calling someone else this quinn person who no one fucking here even knows who they are

youre a fucking moron and i am fairly certaon you are shilling. i want a valid explanation on how mpga was something shills would push because the whole purpose of it was to fight shills you stupid fuck

>It's all JEWISH BASED SHILLING
I bet it's majority Jewish based with a few Shabbos Goy SJW's, Fags and Non-whites mixed in for flavor.

hahaha wow yes they are still around you fuck

soon. soon.

CTR and ShareBlue are David Brock and George Soros JEWS shilling to protect James Alephantis Rothschild. All these Kikes will be executed.

nice try oliver
the lot of you are going to jail, how about them apples lisp boy?

We must also remember that commies have no rights in America. The moment they commit a violent act, regardless of their assumed name, they lose all rights and protections afforded them by the government. Since many of these shills are also commies we should be aware of this law.

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

share blue was a name. The one thing the opposition learned from us is that identities are not only dangerous, they are counter productive. Instead we now have a dozens of social media "persuaders" working on contract from various companies instead of a centralized source. It gives the "westborough" effect of seeming larger than it is till you realize its just one retard holding 8 signs.

RWDS at their corporate office.

good, kill every last shareblue/CTR shill. They made their beds.

>there was a time when /r/politics was based
what the f

>It's all JEWISH BASED SHILLING
Don't be retarded user.

If it's typical of leftist ngo's, the footsoldiers and fallguys are all goyim and the ones running the show are all exclusively jews.

sometimes a footsolider type is also a jew, but they'll quickly be promoted to management positions

media organizations are ALL like this - impressionable goodgoys in the bottom rungs doing the dirty work, jews at the top making the actual money, taking all the credit, and promoting each other

Not jail. Death.

Of who?people who refuse to love israel lol

No matter. We execute anyone involved.

I was gonna say. The op convo is a little wrong. Their boss is guilty of treason. They're guilty as fuck of sedition.

Nope. If these fuckers aren't hung I'll personally stage a team that breaks into the prison and shoots them all.dead.

That's because you're a paid shill.

Also, it might legitimately be happening.

No, it's because I will not abide these pedophiles to live

fuck off faggot.

you are a shill.

jidf shareblue and cianiggers are all active here and youre trying to say shateblue doesnt post here anymore youre not going to sway Sup Forums's narrative you fucking shill faggot

We should just apply the maximum penalties for each count of their crimes and do it in a very public fashion in order to deter anyone from ever trying again. That and get rid of dual citizenship. Not just in elected positions but entirely.

Just like in communist Russia. The useful idiots do the dirty work while the Jews rake in the cash.

What do you think this proves massad has been running this divide for years inside the palestinian government itself they want the talks to stop so they can just kill them

You're calling me a shill? That's how desperate you are? Seriously? Try harder! Make an argument!

Israel is going to get BTFO this year. What do you think the Deep state is? It's Israel!

Mind you, day 1 the drop was 666 pts. That's like a jewish bat signal.

>not using tomorrow theme

heh. plevs