Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish propaganda

>the_donald is missing a moron

>flying strategic bombers over football stadiums is totally normal
>but a traditional, respectful parade is outrageous

>THIS

what about all of the other parades that you do, are you going to stop those too?

>jets don't have to be hauled in by train like tanks, and cost millions in wasted time

Principled!

A show of Strength & Pride is actually a sign of weakness unless you happen to be a wymyn or a flaming faggot, In which case it's virtuous.

The Killings can't come quick enough.

>acstsuhally showing strength is weakness

Ok Trudeau you can remove the snekflag

>Show of Pride and Strength is frowned upon in Weimerica
>Shocked

Do you know of the logistical support costs for every fucking football game and the price of high octane fuel and extra maintenance on jets that are constantly being flown all over the country for literally nothing more than football, and the fact that most of these planes are CAS design meaning they're heavy as fuck and burn a fuck ton of fuel?

The amount of fucking ignorance in this post is astounding, 100 Abrams on rail is nothing compared to the amount of Green house emissions you fucks complain about on a daily basis.

Think your hummer is a gas guzzler? look into the moneypit jet propulsion system the Warthog uses to stay in the air at low altitudes.

You really have to stand in awe as to how absolutely fucked we are as a nation if a simple 4th of july parade with our military is a political issue

This place won't last but 10 more years before it crumbles, if that

Soyseal

bullshit kiddo.
fly-bys cost jack shit because it can be a training op or security, and the rest of the shit you said was just pants on head retarded

we "show of force" every day.
this is dick-wagging for a balding draft dodger

>Draft dodger
>Fight in Vietnam, the unpopular war
>Drumpf is a "Draft dodger" when it suits my politically agenda
>OH no i hate the Vietnam war

Now it's important that you follow these instructions very closely

(1)Go to your kitchen
(2)Fill the chemical bottle with the most warning labels
(3)Drink the entire contents of that bottle like a champ

hahahahahahahahahaha
kys faggot
>in all fields

>Implying they have a choice in the matter!

LMRAO!!

>fatty is mad that his real estate daddy was a puss

>fly-bys cost jack shit

Sunk cost faggot

d-do coast guard get to parade too? asking for fren

I honestly don't know. I have no idea if you guys fall under DoD or DHS. It might be both which is fucking dumb.

yeah, right? the way i read it the other day, Trump fucking "ordered" a parade. i want to witness this (never happening) catastrophe

I will buy your ticket if you promise to lay in front of the tanks.

i think you misinterpret me. i should i have typed
"itll never happen (regarding troops standing down, refusing to parade), but if it did, i wish to observe the event"

strange to me that in a country that worships and never shuts up about their military they would be so strongly against the idea of a parade

could it be a plot by (((them)))

We need a parade !!!! We need to show our might and power !!!! And we better have good music if north Korea has good marching music we need too

Pic unrelated music is
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

>fly bys can be security

>they would be so strongly against the idea of a parade
They are against anything Trump does. If Obama had ordered this parade they would have tripped over each other in their hurry to get tickets to act like they appreciated the military.

PERMISSION TO BUZZ THE TOWER
>thats a negative mav
>mav: ima do it anyway

>Pilots spend hundreds of hours flying around in the desert, ocean, or up and down the Florida coast just to train
>Suddenly this costs $1 million per minute to have them fly over a stadium

Nigger there’s jets in the air all the fucking time. Probably a couple dozen buzzing around at every hour of every day. Seeing them doesn’t cost any more.

The parade is just a front. In the middle of the parade, millions of Americans who have signed up for the right wing deaths will march into the streets and immediately implement the final solution.

Ok? And Army equipment is driven around every Monday just to make sure it still works. Now they'll be doing it one day in a line with other Army equipment.

I bet 200 shekels you're a Jew with no military knowledge

What's wrong pussy, Did your waifu leave you for a real man?

I seriously doubt most soldiers want to march in a parade. Not that it matters. If the commander and chief says have a parade then they're going to have a parade. Then again, if you frame it as the commie pinko democrats don't want it then maybe a parade IS a good idea. Eat shit traitors.

Fuck you coward!