ITT Roman Sup Forums

What are they saying on Roman Sup Forums anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tacitus is controlled opposition.

Let the barbarians in.
We are all Romans.

How do we stop illegals from rhine on nortgern borders, these uncivilized orcs one are going to wreck and pillage rome

>tfw gauls just killed my brother
guys I'm gonna join the legion soon, I'm getting sick of these barbaric cumskins to the north.

>tfw our Roman women love BBC (big barbarian cock)

OP is a filthy pleb

What do you guys think of this Jesus faggot? Sounds heretical.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk

go to the baths and relax, he seems like a harmless weakling.

Traps are better anyway

AY YO SALVE YO HOL UP

*adjusts toga*

AY I HEARD

*eats olive*

I HEARD THE ANCIENT TROJANS WUZ ROMAN

WE

What are your thoughts on moving to Britannia? Seems pretty comfy desu

Cato is unquestionably /ourguy/ though, he names the Punic.

Such a thing as "roman culture" has never existed and is just a social contruct.
Also the roman way of life is opressive to people of tribes. So help us fight latin-supremacy by dismantling roman imperialism and colonialism.
Also open the danube-borders for peaceful germanic refugees.

The Greeks could rule the world. Alexander did. He took a Greek army to the far Indus. There was nothing left to conquer; the world was his. But Alexander is dead. His empire is gone. And so we live in evil days; the free men of Greece have turned on each other, instead of their proper enemies: those who envy all the Greeks have done. Alexander must weep, if the dead weep. I will weep in his place, but I will also hope. The world turns; what was may come again. The Fates still spin the web of men's lives. So now, perhaps the gods wish Greeks to be great again. Perhaps a new Alexander will take up the sword, bring order where there is chaos, remake the world of men into a better place...perhaps.

das rite
You needn't weapon cuz you gut dem legions and sheeeit.
Just gib weapon to smith so he makes you plate or hoe

What's up cucks?

How can the little Gre*k and R*man bois even compete with this?

*destroys you and your army*

>cucked by Alexander with your wife, sister, and daughter.

>couched lance
no

Gods...I hate Gauls. My grandfather hated them too, even before they put out his eyes. Did you think I'd be out here on the frontier without good reason? Yes, Rome needs a strong frontier. No, Rome doesn't need unwashed barbarians at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the leader of the Julii: to bring Roman order to stinking Gauls. Revenge? That'd be good too. This war against the Gauls won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in Rome. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: the Senate, the Greeks, those Carthaginian elephant-riders, the Scipii and the Brutii families too. After all, the man who controls Rome rules the world...and one day, I will be Emperor.

IMPERATOR?

That guy was long dead by the time my pic related came around though

um, no sweeties

R*manz got put in their place 53BC, end of story.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Germania reporting, where the Latin wimmin at?

my favorite quote

If anyone sits here, let him read this first of all: if anyone wants a screw, he should look for Attice; she costs 4 sestertii.

fuck off nigger don't make me loot Ctesiphon for the 3rd time

these never last as long as prehistoric pol :(

H A P P E N I N G
>JULIUS CAESAR HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED
JULIUS CAESAR HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED
EYE WITNESSES SAY THEY SAW THIS MAN RUNNING FROM THE SCENE!!!

He cannot continue to act this way without consequence

>Caesar was already dead when Vercingetorix started his revolt

Are you retarded?

bump these threads are always fun

*destroys both eastern and Western Roman navies*
Nothin personal l*tin boi
Gib Rome pls

>tfw latifundia are popping up everywhere and driving out local farmers
patrician killing spree when?

Brutus magni stultus sont est
Romana puelam est hox pugniam!

Mgtow btfo, Augustus just pushed the bachelor tax, better get a wife quick faggots.

>be augustus
>march into teutoburg forest
>get rekt by half-naked germans

ROMANKEKS BTFO

any other Pompeii anons feel that rumble in the ground just now?

bump, fuck augustus he seems like a moralising faggot like that jesus guy, our gods would not tolerate this kind of weakness. A man takes what he wants and the weak accept it.

PRVACH FATER

What's the solution to Germania? Those fuckers are really destroying our country

dumb nigger alert