Just straighten out your life, be courageous and have a life goal

>just straighten out your life, be courageous and have a life goal

literally the equivalent of "be urself". how the fuck is this guy so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shFbWTEZx_w
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BECAUSE ISRAELI BACKED NGOs SUPPORT HIM

t. Unsorted

Cause he's a Jew puppet or possibly even a Jew himself.

he is very good at making simple statements sound intellectual and philosophical

that allows bugmen to think it's more important that if it were written in plain language in a womens magazine

>literally the equivalent of "be urself"
but that`s not true though youtube.com/watch?v=shFbWTEZx_w

>how the fuck is this guy so popular?
how the fuck you are so irrelevant OP?

We had a lot of (((Progress))) in the last 30 or so years.

What was once common knowledge is now hard to come by.

He's been outed as a Zionist:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

How many threads can you fags make in one night blasting peterson?

Woah, that video taken of him talking from what looks like one of the talks he's done in Toronto with edited over subtitles telling me what I should think HAS COMPLETELY CONVINCED ME. Fuck off shill.

Watch a two hour podcast with him. If you already have and only arrived at
>just straighten out your life, be courageous and have a life goal
you are unable to be saved.

This is how the alt left straw mans things

Some times the alt left is better than the alt right.

this guy looks like he didn't pass QC at the Anthony Bourdain factory

STAY HYDRATED

I may not agree with all of his stances but the man has some good insights on life

B R A I N L E T S
S T O R M C U C K S
&
L E F T Y P O L

Replying to the Hue from another thread:

>Good, so you agree that there's ethnical diversity even though the race is the same.
No shit sherlock, but different ethnic groups of the same race integrate better over time than different racial groups do. Race is the fundamentally deepest dividing line. The experiment of Canada and the USA before the the Marxists forced non-White immigration on us prove how well different White ethnic groups can integrate over time to form successful nations. If you *have* to have immigration, it makes sense to only accept people who are the same race. There is no good argument for allowing different races to immigrate to your countries.

Answer this: What are the benefits of "racial diversity"?

What I stated is not a contradiction: Ethnically homogeneous nations have LESS ETHNIC CONFLICT. Racially homogeneous nations ALSO HAVE LESS ETHNIC CONFLICT than racially heterogeneous nations.

>but you are mistaken when you say that Peterson is advocating people to become powerless
Peterson tells me to pull their pants up straight and care about something. That's fine, no problem there. But that alone will not protect the White race from destruction.

What you don't seem to realize is that the entire Marxist plan for destruction of the West hinged on one demoralization point: Convince Whites that having racial self-interest is immoral and dangerous. Peterson spread the same shit, and he is openly hostile to people who are working to dismantle this cornerstone of the Marxist annihilation of the West.

>He's advocating for people to be wary of extremism and to not exert their power unnecessarily
He classifies White people acting together as a group in their own self-interest, the same way ALL racial and ethnic groups do all across the globe, as "extremism", just like the fucking Marxists. We are in fact at a point that things are so dire that we in fact NEED TO EXERT POWER.

Cont.

Peterson thread #5613419
Sage

Many young many who lacked a significant male role model in their life I figure

*men

We are in fact at a point where POWER NEEDS TO BE ACCRUED AND PREPARED FOR EXERTION if the White race is going to survive. Sharp teeth and swords at the ready, as you state, but sabre rattling is now also in order.

What you don't seem to understand, is that racial collectivism itself is sharp fangs/sheathed sword. The mistake you make is in thinking that racial collectivism = unsheathed swords and instant bloodbath.

Wrong. Being cucks and letting your country be overrun = no sword at all. Then the people overrunning your country are sabre rattling as they get larger numbers. What are they going to do if we don't indicate that we have swords too and rattle them a bit? They are going to take out their swords because they think we are weak, and that is precisely what powerful collectives such as Islam are doing right this moment. They see we are totally disarmed by the Marxist bullshit, and they are openly slaughtering us. They don't respect us because we aren't even have swords at all: We've been totally disarmed by the Marxists (we can't collectivize to protect ourselves and our countries).

>Instead of making anti Peterson shill threads
They're not shill threads faggot. We've exposed Peterson as an agent of the Zionists who created and instituted the Cultural Marxism that is destroying us. If you don't see that as a powerful revelation you are cucked beyond belief.

I want you to defend Peterson's Zionism. Do it. Tell us why he's in league with the people who ruined our countries, and who plan to do far, far worse.

>The end goal is to have a white community
That's horse shit. Peterson is a civic nationalist who says "bring on in" the "high IQ" non-White immigrants. He has said nothing of the sort, and for you to assert this is absolutely preposterous. See attached.

little quick to the draw there

Literally NOT the same as "be yourself"

FFS

retards like you never ever stop fucking talking about him

JBP fans BTFO

Another thing that pisses me off about you and your rhetoric is that you think that Whites even forming a political campaign to protect the country from demographic suicide by convincing the White majority to vote to stop it as "collectivization that ill lead to violence". You say we should tip toe around the matter and Whites should not talk to each other about stopping the demographic suicide, because it will "cause a race war".

You're insane. A brutal race war is guaranteed to happen if we do not stop the demographic destruction of our countries. Look what's happening in South Africa: That's what will happen to every White country on Earth. The Non-White government turning a blind eye to ever increasing genocidal violence done to the democratically powerless White minority.

You've already admitted you think it's "too dangerous and will start a race war" if laws are made that prohibit non-White immigration. This is such a profoundly retarded statement that I don't even know where to begin with this. You can't even have a race war IN THE FIRST PLACE if there were laws that prevented non-White immigration. Get it? DO YOU GET IT?

So we're at the point where there are huge non-White population segments in our countries. You want Whites to tip toe around the race issue like good little scared rabbits so that we don't rock the boat and "cause a race war". So you admit that Whites are in great danger as it is with the non-Whites that are already in the country. But like your false prophet Peterson teaches, you think we should hide like scared rabbits and not break the one taboo the Marxists have worked so hard to implement: Talking about race, and talking about how Whites have been demoralized into accepting their own genocide.

Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

The race question is not going back in the bag. You centrist cucks can whine all you want about rocking the boat, it's not going to change a thing.

When (((they))) finally lose power and media control, there will still be millions brainwashed by (((their))) views. Peterson is a good tool to make them switch back and ultimately take the red pill.

what
its literally the opposite of "be yourself"
because yourself sucks unless you make an effort

should try tying 9/11 into it you'll really drag jbp down then. i wish you shills would legitimately fuck off though

peterson is a faithless apostate and reprobate