Fool me once

Fool me once .. shame on you ... fool me twice...
youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db/330510/content/WDohROz3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_aluminum_tubes
nytimes.com/2001/06/18/world/cordial-rivals-how-bush-and-putin-became-friends.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YRl3CSd4Bfk
youtube.com/watch?v=6BU8XDAK_cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iraq had WMD's too.

>We're gonna need more shoes

On a similar note,

m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db/330510/content/WDohROz3

We already have 3 active threads on this, use the catalog.

Doesn't the left and MSM hat this guy? It's only been 9 years, we haven't forgotten.

Well, I mean, if they tapped in Bush to convince the red guys then, clearly, it must be true. I mean, sure, Bush Sr tried to heavily imply he would vote for Clinton and, of course, it was the Bush camp that leaked out the pussy video and, yeah, it's pretty well understood that the Bush camp is all in on the deep state but COME ON! He's former King Red Guy! He must be telling the truth!

If buying facebook ads is meddling than Soros should be put to death.

he was wrong with Iraq. his judgment is kind of flawed to say the least

So long as he can be a pawn to discredit Trump's presidency he will be tolerated. The msm may not have liked him but he played the part of good goy. So long as their mutual master has a purpose for him he will be liked.

If you actually have to say "it's pretty clear" that something happened, it's probably because it's not that clear that it did...

Remember, GWB gave us the mocking term, "Religion of Peace"
He meant it unironically.

amazing that the next republican president managed to be even stupider

I assume the next republican to be elected will just literally be somebody's inbred cousin with downs

Doesn't this retard have some brush to clear at the ranch?

I used to like this jerk.

>2024
>WE BRAWNDO NOW

kek took me a second

I always hated him, but for the wrong reasons. His administration was literal ZOG.

Is it illegal for other nations to influence elections?

Because there were plenty of nations disparaging Trump, even to the point of banning him. How is that any different than Russians supporting trump on Twitter or with ads? It sounds like they want Jewified American media to be the only thing influencing elections.

The last few times GWBush and the "Intelligence Community" were in agreement we ended up in war. GWBush and his spook friends can shove "aluminum tubes" up their asses.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_aluminum_tubes

Bush was very buddy buddy with Putin though. Just watch some YouTube videos of them together when W. was still president

>Bush
Imagine being this desperate that you come to a clinically diagnosed retard to say something for you to push your agenda upon

oh well I can't believe the gut that the media said was Hitler incarnate for 8 years.

>”In their next feat of mental gymnastics, the liberal now sucks the dick of a president they just were calling Satan 8 short years ago”

>Bush was very buddy buddy with Putin though.
No shit. Everyone seems to have forgotten what has happened over just the past 20 years. The establishment is hoping the 18-30 crowd who got in to politics during the Obama years never look at the Bush years or before.

"Cordial Rivals: How Bush And Putin Became Friends"
>nytimes.com/2001/06/18/world/cordial-rivals-how-bush-and-putin-became-friends.html

Yeah just like how Saddam had chemical weapons

How quickly we forget.

One thing the establishment is afraid of is people actually remembering what happened before Obama. They know most of you are too young to remember.

I love how liberals are suddenly now in love with this douche bag.

People wonder why the establishment is so afraid of Putin.

The Dems said Bush rigged Florida and Ohio as well and now he's siding with them, what a cuck

>Hey everyone, remember how we said W. Bush was the worst person on earth?
>He agrees that Trump is a doodyhead
>THATS HOW BAD BLUMPF IS
>BTFO

Say what you want, he never sucked Russian cock.

They are afraid of Putin for a reason.

It's sad that we aren't allowed to have a good relationship with Russia anymore. It's probably because Putin hated Obamas guts so the media demonizes them for it

>Putin hated Obama
It goes WAY deeper than Obama.

>pootie-poot
youtube.com/watch?v=YRl3CSd4Bfk

Outin has them by the balls.

Everyone liked Bush better when he shut his mouth.

>mfw the left starts praising GWB

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BU8XDAK_cM

boy george ' skull and bones ' bush at it again