Gamers!

Reminder that Keita still manages to hook up with the blondie after vol 2.

>Offline

>counter-strike
dropped from club

fun show

Don't forget to buy Fallout 4 and Skyrim. It will make you the most popular kid in the club

cute gf that's going to be taken by mc

>show is not actually about video games but is just another MISUNDERSTANDINGS: the romcom
I wanted to like it while reading the LN's first volume but it just did a 180 and competitive gaming was never further brought up.

O-okay Todd

I recognize this Sup Forums meme. If you also recognize it, give me a (You)!

I hope there's more bully.

Sounds bad. I also was disappointed by a series. Netsuzou Trap is a degenerate yuri netorare series instead of a series about traps.

Don't forget the receipt

Can smell the NTR coming.

But really though, Aguri and Keita's interactions in the most recent translated chapter were pretty good. I like him best when he's not being a shy, dense sperglord so the times where he gets into a shitfling with Chiaki or complaining about riajuus with Aguri were hilarious.

So then what's the point of reading past volume 2?

MISUNDERSTANDINGS

cute

Thanks Todd-kun

Shaping up to be better than Neto "everyone is a gurl" ge.

For the sake of your sanity and in order to try getting any enjoyment out of this show, please remember that anime is fiction.
It's fiction.
It's fiction.

I just want something similar to a sports anime that features video games as the main subject instead. I had initially thought this was going to be about a "casual" learning how to enjoy the competitive aspects of video games from tournaments and stuff but I couldn't be more wrong.

What is this face trying to convey?

Will they get BLACKED at EVO?

Netoge had cute girls and was actually about (online) gaming. This seems to be just normalfags and casuals playing games.
Both of the ones who were actually playing shit also get into MISUNDERSTANDINGS, right?

SWEET
LITTLE
LIES

You could argue Log Horizon has a little bit of that vibe.

Shino what did you do

So.. Is this.. good?

>blatant mobage commercial that simultaneously insult people who don't like mobage

trash

yellow>green>blue>purple>orange

>complaining that a show about games has real games

>mobage commercial
>Sponsored by ArcSys and the only games that aren't just parody are theirs

What did they mean by this?

Who is best girl?

yes

i don't get it, what the hell do you want it to mean?

AAAA

why do i have the feeling that she will be the best girl, there is just something about her

>Good at GBF, doesn't play it casually
>Strong pool that easily exceeds damage cap even with a shitty team
>Still nice and friendly and always up for playing with her shitter casual friend
>Cute design
>Cute feet
It was over before it started.

I too like this girl. Shows like this need to be more discreet about which girl is going to win.

The most recent show I can think of as example is Mashiroiro Symphony. Old ass romances were really good with this too.

>Shows like this need to be more discreet about which girl is going to win.
Be grateful that they didn't spoiled it like they did here

It's the fluff. Never doubt the fluff.

>tfw no qt senseis to playgear with

so what is the main girl's secret. tell me, why does she play the games?

this show any good?

I liked first episode. Gonna have too wait for more to judge it fairly.

How bad are the misunderstandings?

NTR

>get invited into some autistic e-sports shit club
>don't like shootans, fightans or ASSFAGGOTS
>clearly refuse club offer and go back to playing vidya you like
>give no shits when she starts crying, you're busy grinding an encounter with your steamfriend who is actually a very cute girl but you don't know that

IS THIS NTR

Wait wasn’t he sitting on the other side of the room by the outside window in the LN?

>There are people here who don't use controllers for FPS games

What would sex with Karen be like?

Let me sum it up for you.

Their feelings:
>Aguri and Tasuku both like each other.
>Chiaki likes Tasuku
>Karen likes Keita
>Keita is unclear of his feelings on Karen.

The misunderstandings:
>Chiaki and Keita are basically perfect for each other but they hate each other.
>Tasuku ships Chiaki and Keita hard and tries to get them together
>Chiaki falls for Tasuku because he hangs around her and Keita a lot
>Aguri thinks Tasuku is cheating on her with Chiaki
>Aguri starts confiding in Keita and Tasuku is wary about them hanging out together
>Meanwhile Karen is left on the side still pining for Keita.

ok redo this except with the colour of their hair instead of the names

When are manga/LNs that are actually about video games getting anime adaptations?

Just open the OP image in another tab, that's what I did.

I only have one monitor

Just switch between tabs you little shit. Or open it in another window and hit win + left arrow on one window and win + right arrow on the other window.

Dude, you have the names on the OP

Also, is Chiaki his ganblue firend?

Their feelings:
>Pink and Brown both like each other
>Purple likes Brown
>Blonde likes Black
>Black is unclear of his feelings on Blonde

The misunderstandings:
>Purple and Black are basically perfect for each other but they hate each other.
>Brown ships Purple and Black hard and tries to get them together
>Purple falls for Brown because he hangs around her and Black a lot
>Pink thinks Brown is cheating on her with Purple
>Pink starts confiding in Black and Brown is wary about them hanging out together
>Meanwhile Blonde is left on the side still pining for Black.

>claiming fighting games have 60 frames per second

uhm, no, sweetie, the human eye can't see more than a buttery smooth 24 frames per second so obviously that couldn't be correct.

>open it in another window and hit win + left arrow on one window and win + right arrow on the other window
You're a pretty smart fella. I'm going to overlook you calling me a little shit.

Can some LNfag please tell me more about best girl Mono-san

Yes.

A CHOKER

How does she look so wildly different in the anime and why do they hate each other when they play GBF together?

Wait, Chiaki is Mono-san?

Wait, this guy is Takusu?

So this is a misunderstandings-type, high school romcom anime set in the backdrop of a gaming club?

I want to be raped by Niina-senpai

Yes.

She cuts her hair later on to try to impress Tasuku.

They hate each other over literally ONE thing. Keita and Chiaki are perfect for each other in literally every way possible except over the one thing. Keita likes moe in games. Chiaki hates moe.

Have they already met? Are they already friends? Or do they never find out they play GBF together?

>Chiaki hates moe

Does the Karen bullying continue? Her tears made my dick hard.

Man, you made me press the win button on my keyboard, and it got stuck because I've spilt coke or something on my keyboard.

Well played.

Tendou and MC are a couple.
Chiaki confesses to MC at the end of V6. V7 is about them deciding to continue as friends. They want to tell Tendou properly. Tendou overhears them, but mistakingly thinks they are planning to tell her that they are a couple... misunderstandings yeh.

Aguri and MC relationship is pretty good. Tasuku thinks a lot of his and Aguri's relationship. Aguri seems to laugh more with MC he thinks. He and Tendou discusses their relationship with each other.

Tendou clears things up with Chiaki. Tendou thinks that Chiaki and MC have more in common and that her and MC's conversations doesn't go anywhere.

Tasuku goes on a date with Aguri, Tendou with MC. Chiaki starts crying when she sees Tendou and MC kissing. Tasuku suggests breaking up with Aguri. Tendou suggests breaking up with MC.

Aguri & MC: "Eh-?".

This manga was set in the early 2000's, they didn't have Overwatch back then. Plus, I think this is the Chink knockoff game that's more popular in Asian countries.

Well they didn't have GBF either.

>not rejecting the cutest girl in school while grinding Baha HL or Events
Fucking casuals

Who win MCbowl?
blondie again

>"let's play this FPS"
>uses a controller

It seems to me like Chiaki is going to win MC, the other two guysn fix their relationship and blondie gets fucked over

>goes back to playing on PC after whipping the floor with casuals who need auto aim

>MC will actually win himself a GBF gf

>not using a controller
I bet you don't use a steering wheel for racing games either.

blonde a cute. she doesn't deserve what faggot mc did there.

Yeah, I'm sure someone that is not the main girl is gonna win in a generic romcom.

No, and I don't eat off the floor like a fucking animal either.

>Chiaki hates moe.
Worst girl confirmed

>not using a controller while playing on PC

I think I actually gasped when he was furst introduced to that other guy.

I was in love with a blonde girl named Karen when I was in elementary and middle school.

Karen is probably the only Western name I can think of that is common in Japan. I blame Ibsen.

>that last scene
Based beta faggot manlet MC.

>Tendou and MC are a couple.
>Chiaki confesses to MC at the end of V6. V7 is about them deciding to continue as friends.

MC rejects Chiaki
Or he is in love with her but can not because he is in couple ??

This is actually surprisingly inoffensive.

Also, ear blush. Very cute.

good, she seems like the best girl.

who the fuck would want to play that lag fest when you have a room full of people you can VS with. fucking no-friend weabs and their disgusting obsession with online mp and 'esports'/twitch streaming. go get some fucking friends mate

I loved the awkward reactions.