Would Slav(e)s be allowed in a white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbEzDxbOyZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the rate the US and Western Europe is going there won't be any ethnostates for their countries. The better question is: will Western Europeans and Americans be allowed into the Slavic ethnostates?

Why would I want to be in one cuntry with people who exploited me and wanted to murder me. Our muslim brothers are responsible for revenge

Your too obvious of a shill, shlomo

Why is Poland so based and how did an Island nation fail so miserably? They have the greatest advantage of everyone.

>All charts use exact numbers instead of ratios
Learn common sense retard

If the Russian writing wasn't there and you told me the people in that picture were Serbs, I would have believed you. I know a lot of people who look like that. Except that guy in the upper left corner. He looks weird.

>implying I want to live in the same state as the Germans, Anglos, and other faggots
Bitch I wouldn't come if you invited me.

Is Russian still the lingua Franca in most Slavic countries?

well we're aborting our whites, but west-euro shitskins aren't aborting their babes either. so who'll fair better in the end?

more like serbo-croatian

holy shit balls thats a lot of dead babies

This

Why would Scandinavia be separated from Germany? Or it is just a description about the areas?

it's an unrelated pic showing north, south, west, east and south-east europe

Oh I see, that makes sense.

No. Only protestants are allowed

the whole Balkan's area (up and to the east) is a bit retarded,
women too, but if you give them religion they do okay.They like repetitive work, painting, landscape, janitorial. Course if you start feeding them better they could get smarter. I often wonder if there's a lot of lead in the rocks and soil in that region. Seems like they have higher rates of autism (not the smart kind) and CD

Spoken like a true retarded burger

t. Slav(e)nigger

Don't give a shit about your fantasy ethnostate. Most of us already have our own ethnostates. Get blacked!

Slava Rodu!
youtu.be/mbEzDxbOyZ0

>Slav(e)ic teeth
>Slav(e)ic "language"

>white ethnostate

>white is ethnicity
>"EU" flag

EasternEuro just opened one on (((WesternEuroFag))) shills

Lol, why would we want to be in a "white" ethnostate with the rest of you faggots, just leave us alone.

why are you hiding behind meme flag?

this, my shtf scenario in sweden is moving to a slavic country lol

This

>Slav(e) and muslim at the same time

Are you the ultimate nigger?