What kind of games would you play with Krul?

What kind of games would you play with Krul?

Vaginal sex

Vampire Killer

Which version? I prefer the Harmony of Despair myself.

Backgammon.

Probably Castlevania 4.

Hide the salami.

how fast can I impregnate her game

How deep the electrode can go inside her cervix game.

Hello there Gretchen, I can't even feign surprise by this point.

I would play some tabletop RPG with her. I need someone to playtest this new homebrew I made.

WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS MY WIFE

>read 2 posts
>have already enough
Abhorrent thread

I'd much rather play games with these two since their sugar daddy is too busy conspiring with humans at the moment.

I'd much rather play games with these two since their sugar daddy is too busy conspiring with humans at the moment.

Tell your wife she has pr

>loli vampires
this combination of fetishes will never tire me

Theres nothing better. except two loli vampires

this

huh? you lost me

They succ really good.

post more loli vampires!

Summer must be shit for vampires

I see you're a man of culture as well.
Eternal lolis are a miracle of the universe.

The day that nanashi doujin hit the panda was the happiest day of my life. His previous monster loli doujin was already one of my favorites. Then his part 2 of the vampire came and it was the 2nd greatest day of my life.

I wake up depressed every day wondering why I can't be an undead servant to one.

>Wanting to live forever.

Her outfit is so lewd

>Not wanting to live forever with loli vampires

why?

She wears it so men will grovel to her feet as you can see.

God yes if vampires are involved.

What the hell for? All a loli vampire is going to do is chain you up in a basement somewhere and suck on your neck every night while laughing at you.

That sounds great

I thought that's livestock though. Can't I just be a zombie butler that does errands?

That's a generalization. #notallvampires are evil. Besides, undead don't feed on other undead baka.

What do you mean undead don't feed on undead? Shes feeding on you and you is alive.

>she's older than her namesake

If I remember right, Mika's half vampire body was starting to reject Krul's blood or no?

Well the user said he wanted to be an undead servant, I think that's generally safer than being cattle. Besides it's not like vampires don't fuck vampires.

>Shes feeding on you and you is alive.

Not that user. But that wouldn't be the plan if I could get my hands on a loli vampire.

No?

>undead
>living

Or was it he ran out of vials I guess

This. Krul is too independent.

Blood is not exactly that good of a diet.
Copious amount semen is needed to avoid deficiency

no, vampires arent supposed to live off vampire blood in the first place, he needed to drink human blood but that would complete his transformation.

There is a massive plot hole regarding Mika though, Crowley made it clear that a 2nd progenitor can turn a human into a 7 or 8th progenitor, so Krul should have turned Mika into a 8th or 9th progenitor. But hes weaker than the weakest noble shown so far, hes only considered strong for a non-noble vampire.

Krul games

I want to drive a stake through the heart of every user who would abandon humanity for a vampire!

CARLOS

Does anyone else cry themselves to sleep every night wishing they were born a loli vampire?

How are you going to become an undead servant

STEAL MENS _____

Why isn't there a doujin where the two of them are torturing Krul with a hitachi wand while she's stuck helplessly in the wall?

I'm probably not, that's why me and the other user who first mentioned it are depressed about it not happening. It's just another fantasy too far out of reach, reality is too cruel for a happy ending. Otherwise when I find I cute loli vampire hopefully she just turns me into a part of her brood/clan. I'd rather not be a mindless ghoul/zombie.

Alternatively I'll take pretty much any humanoid monstergirl/demon girl/dragon girl/what have you to serve. I'm good with anything really, I like variety.

I find it physically impossible to fap to Krul.

If I can't be an undead servant now, then my plan B are robutts.

I like to have a beer with this guy.

Please stop sexualizing Krul, she is cute and for hugs and headpats and dressing up in cute frilly clothes.

I can agree with that but this butt I need to touch for sure.

And for heating your room during winter.

Only fully clothed snuggling is allowed.

>not watching the sunrise together then frying some eggs

Say, if they were able to build "robots" with any appearance of your choosing and were completely affordable to you, would you own one? if yes, would you fuck it?

>not wanting to be a loli vampire instead

greco roman wrestling

Lolis that don't stop being lolis.

Where do you think you are?

I look for he lurks within this dreaded realm. it he who will able to refuse as he is the chosen one.

I loved it too, though I did feel the MC could've been less of a wimp. Nonetheless a stellar doujin that brought great happiness when I saw the sequel had dropped.
By the other monster loli I take it you mean Suzuka-chan?

Vampire royalty with the Tepes surname trigger my autism.

>still no decent krul doujins

yeah, there are only great ones

Don't ask baka questions!