Is Yuzu EVER going to fuck Mei? The sexual tension is killing me

Is Yuzu EVER going to fuck Mei? The sexual tension is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Infinitedayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Citrus fans?

It's like boku no piko but for normies

Citrus isn't hentai though.

Best Yuri manga I've ever read.

I'm really enjoying it, I am surprised at just about how likable Yuzu is, and the art is amazing.

Why did Yuzu turn Mei down at Christmas?

>but for normies
Like yourself?

>Implying the great Me would watch some cheap lesbian parody of the greatest masterpiece of mankind

How are they similar? I'm the only person on Sup Forums who actually hasn't seen Boku no Pico apparently.

bait

Straight or Gay, this series, or rather, Yuzu specifically, perfectly illustrates how it eels to be head over heels in love.

I'm a fucking retard.

Can someone please explain Yuzu's home situation to me?

So the author could drag it out. Again.

Isn't it because Yuzu wants to be more than Mei's fucktoy? Which is all Mei was offering at the time. (even though she obviously wants Yuzu so bad)

Love a Citrus thread. Should we be glad or mad that it's getting an anime?

No, author just wants more money.

Why not both reasons? Are you also saying that the endgame is Yuzu finally getting with Mei? I think it can carry on past that point, personally.

Be glad as long as you avoid the threads here

I don't want to get my hopes up, an actual yuri animu is good news I guess.

Glad ofc, are you saying you're not excited to see Yuzu's personality and mannerisms come to life? Also, I think some of the more tense moments between Yuzu and Mei are pretty fucking hot, like when Mei kisses the back of Yuzu's neck.

how long until a dick is introduced as a challenger?

>that scene where Mei finds Yuzu's incest yuri hentai

I can't wait for that bit

Wasn't there a massive uproar on /u/ in the first chapter where Mei kissed that Male Teacher?

Can the animation ever live up to the Manga art?

that was before the yurism is established, doesnt really count.
also, /u/ everything causes an uproar in /u/

From what I've seen it kinda looks low budget

>that was before the yurism is established

What on earth are you talking about? Are you saying Citrus was Yuri before it was cool, basically?

There's a trailer?

No

Then how do you know?

i'm saying yuzu was a het gyaru and may was a het until the kiss so mei kissing the teacher wasnt a big deal

But people expected a lesbian manga regardless right? I presume Citrus didn't come out of nowhere.

yeah, I'm talking about it story-wise. it's just /u/ being /u/, much like how 80% poster here cant accept anything other than a happy ending.

Well the manga has tons of lesbians on the show, can't see how anyone would be disappointed.

When is the anime even out?

Mei was merely offering sex to Yuzu as a reward. She wasn't feeling "it". Yuzu immediately picked up on that and turned her down.

>mei kissing the teacher wasnt a big deal
Heh. I didn't browse /u/ back then, but I can definitely see how they would be upset. This is from the scanlators' afterword in chapter 2.

Bless her, that's how you can tell she really loves Mei but respects herself not to be a bitch or take some scraps.But at the same time, I love how she's endlessly having lewd thoughts about Mei.

God I hope she doesn't get an annoying VA in the anime, it could ruin her/

I wish I was there to see that.

Yuzu is pure. I love Mei too.

This was so fucking autistic.

What's the worst thing that would have happened if Yuzu just took advantage of it and fucked?

It might have awoken Mei's sexual urges, who knows.

What the fuck is Mei's problem?

If it ever gets an English dub I can just hear Yuzus English voice. It'll be that one Texan chick with the vague barely there accent.

>English dub

I know, I don't plan on watching it but i've seen enough shows with my cousin (who watches English dubs.) to know who will get cast.

Yuzu has dreamed of the moment she and Mei finally make love, she doesn't want to tarnish it by being a slutty one night stand.

Autism or something. Ever since her dad abandon her to play in mud in third world countries she's been emotionally traumatized.

This.

Though if they'd made love when she gave the rings it would have been perfect timing but Mei is a narcoleptic.

Her VA is Azuza.

This doesn't look low budget like NTR besides Infinite-dayo are producing this. They usually pick pretty good studios and do full eps.

Gotta' love how he gets jealous, but can't admit it to Yuza.

She needs a dick to get over her trauma.

>she

Mei is not for dicking.

Matsuri was such a fucking cunt.

Nah she needs someone who loves her.

Go away Matsuri.

This shit genuinely warms my heart to see.

Yes.

Watch this be a flop. Though it doesn't look cheap like NTR.

The 'I sell masturbation videos to old men' thing took me completely off guard.

Reminder that Mei is used goods.

This was so best.

Matsuri is the flame that keeps this series going

They've come a long way.

Reminder May has been used so many times so she doesn't understand what love is until she met Yuzu.

Captain Yuzu rescued her.

Mei's dad is probably the worst character in this series.

You're seriously telling me that a relativley young dude who literally just got married would go around the globe RIGHT AWAY, completely leaving his daughter and new wife behind and at the same time literally NEVER meeting the wife's daughter even once? Then he comes back for like a week and goes away again?

Seriously, what the fuck even is this?

He neglects her.

The artwork is so fucking good. Almost worth reading the manga for.

I can't stop laughing at how he's placed his hand on her head.

Well he was forcing her to kiss him. You can see her trembling.

Mei's one of those grey aliens trying to figure out how humans work. Best are Matsuri and Harumi Glad they are meant to fuck one day.

I dont care that he neglects Mei.

I find it comically illogical that he would literally leave his new bride behind

I-is she kissing the tears on her cheeks?

>you will never see Harumin and Matsuri actually fucking or even kissing

What does this mean? So are the rumors true?

twitter.com/Infinitedayo

How did Yuzu end up becoming the dom to Ice Queen Mei?

They becoming chummy and I bet they'll become the second most popular paring.

>Watch this be a flop.

The West will prop it up especially if a prominent studio and staff are involved like P.A. Works

But Matsuri is a toxic piece of shit.

Because Mei is actually really innocent.

Yes, he got a 'hand spinner'.

Because Mei literally dont know how emotions work

Worse yet, he left sometime after Meis mother left. So he abandon his daughter with his elderly father.

She's getting a little better. Harumi is actually doing really well keeping her on a leash.

Harumin is there to be the beta harem lead of all of Yuzu's and Mei's rejected female love interests

Harumi is best side character.

Do you think they'll actually do it what about the Studio that did Flip Flappers?

Even so, she's used to bossing people about and using her kisses to shut bitches up. And she uses Yuzu's affection for her against her at some points.

Does she still masquerade as someone who flicks the bean for old men?

It's a real mystery

>Citrus thread
>on Sup Forums
>it's civil

Did I step into bizarro Sup Forums? When this manga was still fresh I tried to start a thread and got roasted alive for it.

I mean on the side bar. It says they are preparing Citrus anime project.

It'll probably be DEEN, they love us

Why exactly did Yuzu fall so damn hard for Mei when she was supposed to be straight beforehand? Mei literally dragged her out the closet with an effortless kiss.

Must be the anime incoming. Or we're all unified in our love for sweet and innocent Yuzu.

She's a waitress now...so I think she has stopped doing the other thing for money.

Us as in Sup Forums? Or as in fans.

Didn't DEEN do Sakura Trick?

infinite doesn't use DEEN though.

As in yurifags, I think DEEN did like half of all the animated yuri anime

They do more Yaoi desu.

when the manga was still fresh /u/ invaded with a lot of blogposting

Can I just say my favourite part of Citrus is Yuzu's heart going doki doki almost every time she's near Mei, Thinking about Mei and thinking about being near Mei. And reading Yuri incest manga and wishing it were here and Mei.

Her heart beats so fast quite often, it's a surprise she doesn't have a mild heart attack, it's cute af though.