Isekai wa smartphone totomoni

Didn't see a thread for this so made one.

Nothing really happened in the first episode but not having read the manga/ln, I'm hoping it gets a lot better as it has potential.

Also who's ready for another Gary stu.

Yae a best.

>Oh hey lets have a MC who can literally do everything and lets give him a harem.

This looks so bad, holy shit.

Have we reached peak isekai yet?

this is a supposed harem
will we see something ecchi or anything at all?

the designs of girls are horrid

>I'm hoping it gets a lot better
Who want's to break it to him.

Probably seems dead in the water.

Which is surprising since it's similar to anime that a majority of Sup Forums watch.

This describes part in why.

sounds good
why would you want a weak MC who can't do anything and gets cucked by all the girls he meets?

Will he fuck them though? If not he is just another beta mc

What?
Not sure desu. I'm still trying to gauge if it's going to be a comedy slice of life type or something plot based akin to re:zero

It's a SoL

>It's OK when Mahouka does it

he marries them
fucking is not allowed to be shown in most Light noves for some reason

>Campione has literal orgies
>but no penetration because ???

Onii-sama is an exception because he's super sugoi.

Literally why are people sperging out over this?
We get this kind of anime every season, yet for some reason this one triggered people the most.

The MC always has this half-shocked expression on his face. Does he actually show any real emotion?

I believe that is the famous self-depreciating smile that my anime protagonists are so fond of.

He's a bit more emotional Inaho

>has potential

HAHAHAHA

This thread has devolved into shit posting.

Maybe because its so in your face and they're not even trying to be subtle. It'd be fine if the anime made fun of itself with it but they're actually doing it non-sarcastically.

wanna let the rest of us in on what u know?

Is there gonna be any actual plot to this?

The only "in your face" part is the one where God makes hum gary stu, but everything else is a pretty standart. I mean, we have other anime this season where MC is a "super duper programmer who can do literally anything" and the one where your usual meek sperg gets all those gyaru hot bitches lusting after his dick. This anime isn't worse.

>this half-shocked expression
It's called dull surprise

>he marries them
pretty cute
will we get to see it?

him*

if 24 episodes yes, if not, not

doujins write themselves

>everything else is a pretty standart
That's the issue
Those other shows are not standard, even if they're bad they bring something to the table
This anime is like the isekai story starter kit where you go "The MC was sent to another world and given special powers, but _____" and they didn't bother actually adding a twist or anything original it's supposed to be the smartphone but he never uses it and it isn't important at all
It's pretty much the most generic and bland thing you could possibly make

Have you read the novel?
Is this isekai SoL and will it have some kind of story?

This shit is so fucking cool
10/10

>and
or*

>wish fullfillment isekai with self-insertion
Why even watch this? What is the point of this? MC gets everything for free, and those of course are some stupid japanese neet dreams, like getting a harem of bland waifus and some weird japan food in another world. If you look closely you will see that MC doesn't have a character at all, he is basically a blank "good guy" which allows the viewers imagine themselves on his place.

Are people in japan so desperate to need such an anime to self insert themselves into? Else I'm not be able to comprehend it's popularity, the main plot is dumb from the beginning
>Hey you ded, here make a wish
>Hey give me smartphone (OF ALL POSSIBILTIES HE TAKES THIS ONE, BLYAT)
>Doesn't matter anyways since he is OP as fuck in new world
Sure.

I read the first few chapters and after the 7th reused trope (joining the adventurer's guild) I had to stop.
Also there's the HUGE red flag which is when the MC buys the antler and then breaks it for no fucking reason when he could have just beat them up and taken it, but the writing makes it seem like it was clever. From experience this means the author is going to make the MC do more retarded shit and try to make it look like he's intelligent when it actually just makes you cringe every time.

Most bland, dull, boring, and gary stu pandering shit of the season.

>>wish fullfillment isekai
>Why even watch this?
>wish fullfillment

you answered you own question

I read the first LN and it's somewhere in between. The writing is total fanfic tier with no sense of pacing or anything, shit happens and it seems totally random and inconsequential because nothing is set up right, pointless scenes take too long and important ones are over in an instant, etc. It has some semblance of a plot and a bunch of comedy scenes, but neither really works because reading this shit (and presumably watching it) feels more like reading somebody's synopsis of a story than the actual story.

The girls are pretty appealing if you shut your brain off and watch with your dick, though. That alone might make the anime worth sitting through.

Thanks for the insight.

Might just watch it out of sheer boredom.

I just want to fuck Linze but I'm pretty sure that's all I'm gonna get out of this show. So bland and uninspired. They didn't even try to put a new twist on the genre, it's just some fucking isekai story. Wow.

I'm usually ok with the bog standard isekai stuff but this one has been incredibly boring as of its single episode so far.

>he shrugged his shoulders and gave a wry smile