Why are almost all alt-right/political figureheads so forgiving of transexuality bullshit?

Why are almost all alt-right/political figureheads so forgiving of transexuality bullshit?

You don't see any of them being against it when it's a perfect example of degenerate belief.

They are obviously against it but there are bigger issues than that. I think most people pity them because this would never have happened without jews.

For career politicians it's basically suicide
Alt-right is loosely defined and could be made up of people who always will or never will support it.

>Why are almost all alt-right/political figureheads so forgiving of transexuality bullshit?
Some of them are fine(no they're not)
>You don't see any of them being against it when it's a perfect example of degenerate belief.
It's normal contrarian behavior, just deal with it.

because then their well sex drive kicks in. Lust and love are the enemies of duty

Hey what's the alt right?

Who on the alt-right is forgiving of it?

>They are obviously against it but there are bigger issues than that.
I strongly disagree. You see many people who are trying to bring back some kind of white identity, yet they don't oppose this current and obvious attempt to tear down fundamental gender roles.

You need to have those if you want to build anything.

When one is smart. They realize freedom is fine.
Also all of you saying transgenderism is related to sexuality.
Why is it that I've been in a monogamous relationship since I transitioned?

Genital mutilation is normalised in the USA.

>Why is it that I've been in a monogamous relationship since I transitioned?
Your hand is not a person, Chris.

Whats the alt right?

They are obviously against it because it drives down white birthrate even further.
It isn't a big issue because it's even rarer than gay people. The Alt-Right thinks gays are an issue to deal with (at least Enoch said that once). So I would imagine Trans people are within that umbrella. Trans people are disgusting but their effort is better used reaching normal white people.

>alt-right
who gives a fuck
the "alt-right" is a label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

I have a husband.
What if I was sterile from puberty? I nutted in 9 different girls multiple times and never got any pregnant.

Trans and gay is a symptom of demoralized multicultural wasteland. Alt rightopia will correct those imbalances thus curing those faggy ailments.

Because a good portion of them are fags themselves

>nutted in several women
that is still bad because raising partner count of our women makes them less likely to become a good wife.

>Why is it that I've been in a monogamous relationship since I transitioned?
You haven't "transitioned", though. You've mutilated your body into some shallow imitation of something you can never be. It's like sticking a broom up your ass and demanding I believe you're a cat.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. You don't get mad at schizophrenics for being crazy, do you?

I'm not mad at trannies for being trannies, it's when it gets political that I have problems.

Gender issues fuck you up. I did every thing stereotypically manly to try and feel like one.
That meant whipping ass, lifting, motorcycles, guns, lots of women.
Live and learn. Often times mistakes are the most wonderful teachers, but more than often success is the better teacher.

The BNST in the brain is gender dimoprhic. Guess what? It reflects that in transgender, even with out female hormones.
You the type of backwards bitch that would've dismissed Quantum Mechanics in favor of Newtonian because one is simpler.

Nothing in reply? Figures.

>Science works the way that best suits my feelings I swear
>For some reason I care about what people do with their bodies as well

You will be gassed for the good of mankind.

Mmm Yes. Kill a geo-engineer that is working on pumping up fungus that devour plastics and survive in water.

it's not a hill to die on when everyone who cuts off their own dick will kill themselves anyway.

Your bullshit will cause more damage than your so-called inventive benefit.
Now die before we have to waste Zyklon money on you.

>a sample of SIX (6) MTFs and ONE (1) FTM
>means its applicable to the entire transgender population
>for a miniscule section of the amygdala that's primarily used for reactions to stress

>this somehow trumps the idea that taking copious amounts of unnaturally produced hormones and actively wounding your body out of the belief you are of the opposite sex, which inevitably never goes away post-op, is an overall bad idea

because they are almost all fucking jews

Yet you niggers use Pimozide as a go to meme when it was done on ONE person.

Because it's an obvious biogotry bait.
Most people are fake trans anyways.
People are born trans not made.
However, faggots everywhere disagree with this and literally make shit up.
Real trans people are delegitimized while degeneracy is encouraged by the both the right and left politically correct apologists that declare biology not as important as MUH FAKE MADE UP FEELINGS QUOTING THE DSMV WHILE ALL MY
REPORTED SUPPOSED FEELINGS ARE IN DIRECT OPPOSITION WITH MY ACTIONS

Tldr
AXCUALLY XIR I S A WOAHMAN THIS CANNOT BE DENIED
*scratches neckbeard*

Exactly. There Are No Fucking Controls.
See
It's all bullshit based on SELF REPORTED faggots