Remember whitey, we are better than you and we created society as you know it. Your oppression is just jealousy...

Remember whitey, we are better than you and we created society as you know it. Your oppression is just jealousy, and one day you will see the light.

>SAGED for nigger delusions of grandeur

also, gas yourself

Why the hell is jidf shilling everything , or is it because it's friday

why don't they self segregate rather than push for inclusion?

Wow she's a goddess.

All we've done for over a hundred years now is hold you up, to our own determent, and we're getting tired of it. Baby needs to walk and make it on their own.

These threads are so dissatisfying. I never get to see any comeuppance for these people. Can one of you reprobates with a social media account please fire up some insulting responses to these Jigaboos?

>outshine

>being so stupid you think you're smart

Black people should start Wakanda ASAP. We all will chip-in for the plane tickets.

What the fuck do white people have to be jealous about?

The only reason we have to deal with blacks at all is because they're so stupid you can just scoop them up and make them work for nothing for their entire lives.

"We are smarter...better...more attractive..."

Please tell me your pretending to be retarded.

Tell her Ghana pays bonuses for skilled U.S. blacks to move down there and help improve their society, see if she's game. I think they offer "modern"housing and all. I'm guessing she chooses to sit right here and continue being "held down" by the white debbil.

Why don't they prove their superiority by building up their own Utopia somewhere? They never ask for that; only for us to give them what is ours, eh? Because they know damn good and well they can't. I have more respect for cargo cult niggers than American niggers. At least they show a little ingenuity.

>Can't even type correctly
>We wuz kangz!
Ok.

>smarter

Smith is a white name

See had a jew posted this we might have had a real conversation here

That is an excel graph with mspaint text added on. It's fake

Would you say that is black supremacy?

I love Patricia, she is the most based BLM member.

Holy fucking dimes

Can't be, Whites are too busy being jealous of jews - J. Peterson.

Why do black people write. like this? Do they insert dramatic pauses into all of their spoken word communications and thus feel the need to misuse periods when typing? Why don't they use a comma? It would be a lot less wrong at least. It always reminds me of that wheelchair kid from Malcom in the Middle.

Blacks in America are going to be the first race to officially go extinct.

Smarter isn't a word.
Oh and if niggers were so great why is Africa going through multiple civil wars.

And I don't mean that in a HURR DURR KILL DA BLACKS way. No. Either by the promotion of interbreeding or simply being overwhelmed by the Mexican population bomb, blacks will be wiped from the face of the US. They will be either blurred away or hunted down and killed by roving gangs of mestizos. And there won't be anyone to protect or save them.

>125 people liked this
is this the power of nigger delusion? how fucking stupid do you need to be to believe any of this?

More than half u niggers can't read a basic elementary school level, we're supposed to believe that shit now?

they outshine white... check how they are burned

Oh wow GREAT, I guess that means she'll be on the first plane to Burkina Faso or Somalia, where superior black people make up the majority of the population. Wait a minute, those countries are complete unimaginable hellholes like all other countries run by niggers. Stupid shitskin cunt.

>More attractive
Bitch please. Uncle Ben’s lookin’ ass.

Somewhere in the IQ range of 80 and below ought to be enough.

If "wypipo" decided to, we could literally eradicate every single nigger on the planet within 2 years. Niggers don't realize how compassionate and nice we actually are towards them, and how bad things are going to get once the Chinese take over.

I know wealthy white people with 120ish IQs who believe that black people are better than white people(but also simultaneously that black people and white people are identical...idk dude)

>Meanwhile 90% of Africa is still living in mudhuts, stretching their necks, skulls, and lips, still performing ritual sacrifices and voodoo.
Sure

unironically this, the chinks are going to sweep the planet clean

At least I wasn't born a nigger. I can die happy knowing that.

boomers do it to.