USA Military Parade

Who else here is psyched that America is going to have a full blown armed forces parade? Haven't had one since like WWII. I hope they incorporate battleships in this one somehow.

Other countries have been dishing it out with their presentations and it's time for the United States to step up and btfo everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-_QjSs9X1w
youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A&t=16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope it puts Macron's to shame.

Trump specifically said he liked the Bastille Day Parade so I hope he tries to outdo the French-Fries.

I'm pretty psyched. We need to flex our gigantic dick on the world stage

third world shit, military parades are what weak nations do

FAKE NEWS!

Its gonna be awesome. Libshits are going to cry and make fun of it but look like dweebs and nerds once everyone sees how cool it is

You’re doing it wrong.

Let's be honest for a moment.
This parade Trump is planning is no different than the Nazis marching through Paris to celebrate their victory over France.
Trump has conquered Washington, and now he wants to celebrate.
Just like Hitler.
#RESIST

I wouldn't mind seeing the tanks etc. Otherwise I'm pretty indifferent. I don't see why anybody would possibly be against something like this. It's not like it's a foreign army that just invaded you marching through your streets. Probably, at this point in American history, we've had it too good for too long and people don't know the appropriate emotional response to everyday things the government does. It's not their fault though, the powers that be are masters of misdirection. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we did some fucked up shit somewhere else in the world the day of the parade that nobody even payed attention to because they were too busy being butthurt about said parade.

>implying we don't want a facist government to facilitate the ascension of our common desires

I cannot fucking wait to see Israel's military parade!

Don't particularly like what the military has been doing for the past few decades but I'm pretty excited to finally see a patriotic event

RESIST that extra can of sip

This.

You know I was talking to my boomer dad a while ago about what it meant "to be an American." He couldn't describe it in a textbook fashion but you could tell from his soul and his manner of speech that he knew what it was. Him and every other member of his generation.

What does being an American mean to us now? That you crossed the border to plop out your anchor baby or you got a job coding replacing some white man born rightly here.

What "American" means is going to be a main focus of the public discourse in the future.

Agreed.

military parades are third world bullshit

"Faggot shit" is how most military guys describe it

>Filename
Who is that guy you posted user?

Our military is full of low IQ mongrels and stupid fucking women, non of witch belong there. Trump doing absolutely nothing to heal this culturally and doing absolutely nothing for White American's, the only type of American that matters and is literally 95% of his voter base. Fuck the jews, fuck niggers and fuck everyone who isn't White.

The absolute state of the leftist mind. Rotten.

>We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

>inb4

>Leftist demands to turn USA in to communist country
>Communist countries have military parades all the time

>europe is 3rd world
Not until 2030. Until then we can enjoy our immense military.

>Trump greatest president of america

Oldschool Gundam is such a kino show. Gundam Orgins is a good starting point for people needing a sci-fi fix.

>inb4 shareblue

>inb4 antifa
>inb4 raid

memeflags are trying way too damn hard for yous.

If you've ever been to an air show on a military base you've been to a military parade in the sky.

Some tanks and other land-based cool shit rolling down Pennsylvania ave would be the tits, not to mention the flyovers. I hope they go balls to the wall and roll out some giant fuck off nuke launchers

Trump is using the parade as an excuse to move armor in to Washington. What a time to be alive.

>whiter than you muhammad

I hope he keeps the tanks, missiles, etc. in his vascinity in case the (((deep state))) ever tries anything.
Now he just needs an SS...

I bet it won't be as epic as ours.

Imagine hundreds of Abrams, Strykers, Paladin SPA rolling down while waves of F-22's being led by every states Spirit B-2's flying overhead, drowning out the screetches of liberals....This will be a bretty good show.

We need to go full Fascist soon. The Jews are in the way of this. Curse them...

Please do not drown out the screeches of Liberals as they pop like grapes under Paladin treads.

dictatorships stage military parades to cow the population. free countries don't need no stinkin' military parades.

This

I’m as red blooded as can be, but I’m full bore Teddy Rosevelt philosophy.

This brings a tear to my eyes.

>Full fascist when California and New York still exist along with niggers, spics and the democrats in DC

Keep dreaming kid.

You think like that because of Jewish brainwashing. There is nothing wrong or 3rd world about military parades. Period.

>Teddy Rosevelt is a result of Jewish brainwashing

The absolute state of the alt right

When we create the ethnostate we will exterminate all you subhuman soulless bugmen chinks

Is it really that strange for some cucks to have military parades? youtu.be/Q-_QjSs9X1w

Paladin tank in the field!

>inb4 trump preempts all leftist bullshit and makes it about the soldiers more than it is about the military
>military floats
>disabled veterans
>walking medal heros
>proud local battaloins
>AARP, GI Bill, blue collar trade organizations invited
>bitchin air show that the left cant block

We should have a Military Parade in every Sanctuary City this Fourth of July.

Does anyone actually want to see this?

I want a ticket

Long live neo Zeon OP

I want a Zaku

Roosevelt is probably derived from Rosenfelt. The Roosevelts also looked Jewish and thought like radicals.

Keep dreaming kid.

You fucked up, this is the better one

youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A&t=16s

I can’t wait to see the left attack that!
He’ll likely do it on Armisitce Day for the 100th anniversary of WW1. I do wish he had a good uniform to wear for it

hahahahaha

>Making memes while Mohammad fucks his kids.

The French just had a military parade.

I think they're mostly ridiculous.
But whatever.

Checked. He will sit on a golden throne while watching.

>no guns or vehicles
that's not a proper parade

>divide and conker
>and conker
>conker
You can't make this shit up.

CHECKED! SIEG HIEL!

Let's upgrade that a little-

Interesting political drama, confronts the moral complexities of war, sick ass Zaku units... OG Gundam and many early/post OYW based series are great.