BETA MC

>BETA MC
Dropped

It hurts to watch.

He's not even the funny beta. Just your usual overracting sperg and the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

>nicest guy you'll ever meet.
Is this a harem?

It's a romcom full of misunderstandings and triangles.

apparently, if we believe the spoiler of a thread before they get together in vol 2

Anime made me hate triangles

This anime just made me cringe and hate betafags. If the cutest girl asked me to join her gameclub and hinted she liked me I would have said yes.

>Nearly half of people aged 18-34 are entering their 30s in Japan without any sexual experience, leaving the country facing a steep population decline.

Because you are not their target audience.

Can't they hire a hooker or something

No you don't understand. Betafags all over the world won't win the cutest girl in highschool. Heck she won't even talk to them and look at them in disgust.

We have anime for that

I wouldn't recommend that.
It feels good but you can become addicted.

Yes and that's why the anime is trash.

It CAN happen if the boy ashares the same hobby and is somthing uncommon she can share with no one, and she's oppen enough to give a try and not a stuck up bitch, but even then he will sabotage himself by pushing her away anyways.

>funny beta
And what would that entail?

That's not how the real world works buddy. Plus she pretty much is open about it if you saw the ending.

>beta MC
>lets everyone drag him through the dirt
>literally never gets mad

>alpha MC
>huge edgelord and asshole
>does nothing to deserve his praise

Why does it have to be this way?

Something that isn't your generic pushover nice guy.

They're easy to write.

a well balanced mc would be totally unrelatable

jeb bush

>super popular and cute girl is into gaming
dropped

I've seen it. Never too into it, though, but to the point of getting into conversations about it and making the class autists into her pet. The real fiction it is the cute popular girl dating the class beta manlet.

Beta doesn't describe these guys. A beta would be too pathetic to pursue a girl, even if she was into him, but if she threw herself at him vagina first like harem girls do, he'd fuck her. They're omegas or zetas. They don't qualify as men.

>BETA MC VOICED BY A GIRL
The absolute worst

Jeb was more pitiful than funny. He was actually similar to our MC here.

not at all, he was far less excitable and self-aware with better comedic timing and subtle but powerful punchlines

>subtle but powerful punchlines
Like what? Please clap? That was only funny because of how sad it was.

funny beta is all about self-deprecating humour. Maybe it's just not your thing, but these are the jokes.

95% of people on Sup Forums are convinced that beta is the polar opposite of alpha even though it's completely wrong.

>self-deprecating humour.
Rarely a "beta MC" is into that. The only one I can think of right now is 8man.

>95% of people on Sup Forums
More like 99% of everyone. It's the coloquial use of the term. To most people, beta is either a shy loser or simply someone who isn't an alpha.

i also hated the mc but watch it until the end, he more or less redeemed himself, at least a bit
he rejects her and she runs away crying

not as bad as shinji

>Self-insert anime = $$$
>picked up

>implying $$$
Who am I quoting?

Masamune from Masamune-kun no Revenge was pretty entertatining, even though the the whole thing wasn't executed well. I liked that he actually tried to make himself better instead of being a passive fag who doesn't do anything and watching Masamune coming up with all those stupid ideas to make himself more of a "man" was nice. A shame the author isn't good at writing so Masamune didn't develop much. But still, he was the one who moved the plot, unlike romcoms like this one where MC just gets dragged by everyone.

Is Masamune-kun no Revenge the Fight Club of anime? I think it tackles the topic of masculinity in the 21st century like no other anime quite does before it, much in the same sense that Fight Club did when it hit the silver screen.

It could have been. But it focused too much on misunderstandings and romance instead of Masamune becoming the man.

The fight club of anime? Are you talking about bento?

Yeah, the term is criminally misused and it irks me.

MC from hajimete no girl

does blonde girl lose to mono-san?

>BETA
>Did not fall to peer pressure
>Wants to do his own thing
Creates his own club for causals

Uhh did you see him wreck her shit at the end? MC is ALPHA as fuck.

Filthy dumb casual scum.

this. He's not like other mc fags who just get dragged around, and into things, at least so far.

This, otherwise nips can't self-insert.

>MC inadvertently BTFOs the entirety of Sup Forums with his superior opinions, triggering their autism
Best boy.

This season just keeps on giving

>slutty gamer gurrrl wants him to join her club
>leads her on for a while
>then tells her he doesn't care, sends her away in tears
>still doesn't give a shit
I dunno, that's pretty alpha

They were going out for a couple of volumes until MISUNDERSTANDING

Does the show keep up a sense of humor or does it just turn into super srs drama? Want to know now before I waste any more time.

Nah, the alpha move would be to feint indecisiveness about joining the club but ask her on a date. If rejected, just shrug if off and treat her like a whore.

wouldn't the alpha move be just raping every girl in the club?

There's a difference between being unable to score, and choosing not to.

What about Flag Crusher? Is he a good example of a fun alpha MC?

>raping
Yeah, in a lawless society maybe. That is just low IQ thug alpha behavior in moder civilization.

Sidekick-kun from Tejina-Senpai. I hope he fucks

Grand Blue's virgin college boys, though they can also just flip a switch and become alpha at a moment's notice.

never aspire to rape that which can be attained by virtue of its sheer sluttiness

This is bullshit. People who """choose""" not to get laid are either unattractive or lack self-confidence.

Is that a woman voicing a boy?

I hate to respond to the RL blogshit but this is absolutely untrue. A good buddy of mine was a virgin til about half a year ago, 25 at the time, still looked the same and confident as ever and had no problem when he found a girl he liked enough to do that with.

Why do shows with beta MCs sell?
I don't understand why TLR is so popular besides the girls. The girls aren't even that good

yes

MC is a bitch but I'm digging the story

Jap men like their cartoons because they don't talk to anybody outside their world.

Being a girl.

Why would you care? Applying the terms to human psychology is nonsensical to begin with.

As an alpha man myself I can only watch anime with alpha MCs.

As an alpha male myself I can only watch slice of life anime with loli MCs.

Speaking of Masamune, is the new chapter out yet? Is it another filler chapter?

As a true alpha male with a proper education, a love for video games, and a love for weight training, I prefer anime with interesting characters that are at least a little relatable that exist in stories that aren't dragged out by shitty misunderstandings and love polygons, because that shit is for the lowest common denominator. Be gone, peasants.

That cuck from Jagaaaan.

As an alpha male myself I can only watch thought invoking intelligent shows such as Gochiusa.

As an actual alpha male and not a repressed homossexual pretending to be one I favor romance yuri anime with an entire cast of moeblobs doing cute shit.

>Yurifag
>Not mentally ill faggot
Ha

Couldn't she pick a shade of green that looks well on blue uniform?
Stupid cunt.

Him saying no actually gave me a bit of hope for this show. I thought it was going to be absolute shit but it might only be a bit shit instead.

As an alpha loli myself I prefer shows with an alpha loli MC so I can easily self insert.

As a beta loli myself I prefer battle shonen with no other female characters because other lolis make me nervous.

>BETA MC
>refuses the anoying blonde that only wants him for his gaming habilities to keep doing what he loves and helping best girl

maybe you are just a pussy slave who cannot say no to a chick

>a bland mc catering exclusively to normalfags
Put a DIsney/Miyazaki stamp on it.

looks like she wanted his dick too, but i would've rejected joining that faggot club anyways

>Fight Club
>Tackling masculinity
Fight Club was about a bunch of go-nowhere guys taking out their frustrations on a society they perceived was objectively unfair (it was/is) and oppressive (more/less, the "little man" can never get ahead without some impressive dick-sucking). This seems like a run-of-the-mill harem series trying to be more than it is and falling flat because the writers have no idea how character arcs work.

Could be blowing smoke out my own ass, though, as I haven't seen it. Most anime nowadays is shit, even if we remove the contrarian glasses.

I got laid a decent amount when I was younger. It was always super awkward and I didn't get much out of it. So now I choose not to. But if I really cared, I could re-install tinder and have some more bad sex.

People who haven't actually had before sex put sex on a pedestal.