Questions about fleeing the US?

I'm trying to make this airtight. Here it goes. My crimes are not egregious or violent in anyway. They are financial and potential could result in felony status. I would avoid any western countries with close ties to the US.

(1) If you leave with a valid passport, can it somehow be flagged from overseas? In other words, can it be electronically/digital invalidated so that you can't pass immigration of another country?
(2) If your passport is valid, and you need to exit and reenter a country to renew your visa, will your passport show up on the passport denial list in the foreign countries "database" and stop you from reentering (despite having a valid passport)
(3) Is there any way to renew a passport clandestinely despite you being on the passport denial list in the U.S? Unreliable sources have stated you can do it through the mail if the country is shady enough
(4) If i entered a U.S consulate of a foreign country, even one with non-extradition status, could anyone in the embassy have the power to arrest me and deport me?
(5) Can I renounce my citizenship fully, overseas, even as a potential felon or owing money to the IRS. The debt would still remain but not my citizenship? Purpose of this would be to gain citizenship in the new country

the plan would be to gain citizenship within the window of the validity of my passport and then renounce U.S citizenship.

Anyone versed in these matters let me know. Lets not be moral faggots. Lets be cool and do the wrong thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FBI is on the way

go to russia. marry a russian bitch. you now a russian.

>posting this when there are the CIAniggers and FBIniggers aren't actually just memes
It wont be surprising when you get caught.

In all seriousness, I wanna hear these answers, I've been wondering this too

no crime has been committed....yet...>:)

Just traced your IP and will being sending that along with this post in a report to the Feds
hope this helps!

dubs!
and financial? Depending on what it is, just transfer your money to a swiss bank account, and either gain citizenship or camo out in the obscure villages. They have guns too. I'd try to either fly or pass through Italy if on boat.

faggot. also, see

Might want to ask John Nash....trolling faggot

NO....go to,BRAZIL....impregnate a hot underage girl and this will be your get out of jail card!!!!!!

>larp posting

tempting but id probably wind up on those cartel vids

easiest way to find him ... federally speaking and courtesy of obama's title one fisa warrant for carter page the spy ... just mention carter page and presto zesto everything is hoovered up by the greatest spying apparatus ever created, also the most abused ... but thats a different thread.

>I'm trying to make this airtight. Here it goes. My crimes are not egregious or violent in anyway. They are financial and potential could result in felony status. I would avoid any western countries with close ties to the US.

I don't have any reason to run personally, but would like to do this as well before Americas inevitable downfall. I certainly don't want to be here when everything comes crashing down.

>They are financial and potential could result in felony status
someone pls explain

let me guess, you are roman polanski the famous rapist / satan worshipper, no?

not to mention the one who hired the manson gang to murder his wife and kid, hide the crime by murdering several others just to conceal one pregnat target ...

thats you right?

>pregnat
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

Russian Foreign Legion or pirate in Manila

Quit feeling sorry for yourself user. Join the French Foreign Legion and go kill muslims for fun in Africa. You're eligible for French citizenship after 3 years of service or immidiately if you are wounded in combat. The pay is pretty good too, better than any US Military branch.

You can buy belizian citizenship. It’s cheap. $10k maybe. Cheap living. Buy you enough time to get citizenship elsewhere

Wasn't this the french banker's plotline in Sorcerer? No matter, just escape to some shithole oil shanty in South America and get a job transporting unstable dynamite in a total shed of a lorry until you earn enough to escape elsewhere or get blown up.

>marry a golddigger
Good idea.

Are you a nigger? If so, just go to Libya and hop a boat to Sicily.

>My crimes are not egregious or violent in anyway. They are financial
>no crime has been committed
Choose one.

Same. I’m pursuing a new career path that would allow me to spend significant time in various European countries. Any anons want to redpill me on gaining citizenship to say Finland or Norway? Does it help if I’m rich? I want to live in a white country