Aria

I'm going to marry Alicia-sama!

Those hips man

Faceless fat piece of shit already did it

>there are heterossexual Aria doujins

I have nothing against how things ended up in the manga, but the artists could at least use the doujins to deliver more AliciaxAkari goodness.

Was it an arranged marriage or did Akari have no clue what Alicia did in her free time?

Used goods.

I like to think Alicia has some pride to not enter an arranged marriage, Akari probably just had no idea

I myself could use more Gnome /ss/

You're being way too pessimistic, I bet her husband is a strong, handsome and respectable gentleman like Captain Harlock or something. Would that make you feel better, if Harlock himself were plowing your goddess?
Because regardless of your opinion that would be totally awesome.

Fat men doujins is all you gonna get

Are you the same guy that said Griffith was banging her

I said that exactly one time like a year ago, what the fuck man.

>her husband gets to plow this

I'm good at remembering patterns

Evidently. Looking in the archive and searching a couple keywords reveals it was exactly three days shy of a full year ago, in the thread someone had dumped the really cute AkatsukixAkari chapter. My how time flies.
Though the point I was making is not that she was literally being fucked by Griffith, because that'd be stupid. I was saying whoever swept her off her feet must've been an impossibly beautiful man using Griffith as an example, but who was as gorgeous on the inside as he was outside because the real Griffith is a heartless fucking monster who did everything wrong despite his immaculate appearance.

Seriously though, you caught that shit like a fly buzzing around Miyagi. Did the idea of Griffith putting his penis in Alicia really stick with you that much or what?

It was something so random it kinda got stuck in the back of my mind, now someone comes and does the same with Harlock, I couldn't help it but associate it

Ara ara

I really wanna bust your chops for comparing Griffith and Harlock and drawing an association as though they have a single thing in common personality-wise, but I actually do see what you're saying so I'll let you off the hook here.
Anyways l tell you what, if we have an Aria thread in 362 days I'll post about how Alicia is surely married to an objectively wonderful and perfect man like Toki or something and we can get reacquainted. Decent Aria threads are about that few and far inbetween these days anyhow.

ARA ARA KINSHI

I'm going to marry Athena-sama!

No you aren't and you know you aren't.

There should be no Aria doujins to begin with. They're too pure to lewd.

Those uniforms are see-through in sunlight.

Yeah, I don't know where people got this "pure" idea from. Aria is not innocent.

What exactly is that