YEARS
WORTH
OF
SEMEN

Sex sales

sells

English is hard

No Yui tits? meh

What about the scene where kirito plows sugu, will it be uncen?

smug onahole

ahhh i still miss demo

Now you can jack off while watching your favorite asian animated show!

would buy.

Nice, every retard teen who watches this can further their self-insert fantasy with a half chub.

I don't get this series. The main character and the main girl are in a relationship before episode 13, but he still gets a harem?

Is Asuna a cuckold?

>harem
Nah, just a few girls that like him, but move on and nothing comes of it.

There's only one girl in the novels that's still actively trying to compete with Asuna for the main character's dick, but she hasn't appeared in the anime yet.

I hate you

wow this sex scene is fucking terrible

bump

I love how it starts with the massive digression from the present situation.

Since this thread isn't going anywhere, here's my MAL page

>using MAL
fuck off.

Neat
This could be useful for speed reading

It baffles me every time that somebody somewhere took the time to make this

I read trash VNs with better H scenes than this. How is it possible to be this bad?

Evangelion in your favorites? Sign of a low power level

But the fluid is broken down and recycled if not used. It doesn't build up.

It probably wouldn't be too difficult to code a function which takes a text file and outputs a gif with each couple of frames containing a rendering of the next word in the file.

Reminder that somebody got paid to write and translate this.

oh no, im going to catch internet cooties.

>Movie was so bad all he could do is whore out Asuna to get more sales

>being this new

The director is only returning the scene with Asuna bath to how it was when they were originally start dubbing it. I don't know why people keep making big news about it when this was known since the booklet that came out in theaters by the interview that had Miki, Director Ito,Kawahara, and Shingo Adachi I believe talking about it.

Yeah there's programs that you can just plug words into. I use them for reading journals and stuff at work

No they didn't. Chapter 16.5 was fan translated.

Anyone have the gif version of this?

Condensed into two seasons

>this is what the average user's page would look like if they used MAL

>This is considered a veteran by neo-Sup Forums standards
I made this to laugh at you.

GLOP

>if they used MAL
>if

You went through the pain of creating an account with nearly 1,5k entries just to laugh at somebody? Sure, user

Still can't believe this is real.
Kinda hot tho

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

MAL's actually pretty good for autistic adding, I was impressed.
Took me under 3 hours.

How do you tell good H-scene from bad one?

There's a lot of research into it. It's the easiest way possible to read. It doesn't train the reader nearly as much mentally or physically and it's also the fastest. It's impossible to do in a physical format though and we've based everything off our sequential writing and reading for so long the change would be rather difficult.

WEW LAD

We trading power lvls now? How's my stats looking, senpai? It's outdated by a whole season or two but who fucking cares.

>uses mal
>hasn't passed 1k
Not him but you can fuck right off. You shouldn't even be posting to be honest kouhai

I couldn't even get to the part where the start fucking before my eyes started to go blurry and hurt. Might just be tired though I guess.

It's a pretty fast gif. Imagine it at maybe 75% that speed and you'd likely have no troubles and still be reading faster than usual.

Your power level is zero because you fucking trashcan belong on MAL not here fuck off and die in a fire

your mother

More then a decade on this shitty site.

I want my time back, I didn't even get a semi

Nope this thing fucks with my eyes every time I read it and the very center of my vision is brighter than everything else around it

meh

Oh no! An invisible faceless old man is attacking her!

actually it was kirito