WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

>stock market down 1000+ again
>everyone says its because economy is too strong

Top guys are cashing in.

lrn2short

Jews

It's really not that big of a deal. In a healthy market you will see much bigger rises and and falls in much quicker time periods.

People just aren't used to seeing this because the market has been stagnant for so long. Over the next few months it will settle down. I guarantee it.

The Federal Reserve is raising rates because the economy is doing very well and rates have been artificially low for fat too long.

Investors are getting spooked because higher rates isn’t a good thing for them.

>Investors
I think you mean speculators

What's the difference?

Went up, did not care.
Went down, did not care.
Ready to not care tomorrow.

Speculation is just gambling based on which way the market goes. Investing placing a vested interest in something that you believe will give you a return on your investment.

Investors didn't sell. Those poor bastards.

It's the market self-correcting. Trump deserves as much credit for this crash as he does for the rise: zero.

Heeeeeey, maybe the GOVERNMENT WILL SHUT DOWN TOMORROW. That will be
GREAT
R
E
A
T

jews. to distract you from their thefts. with the jew president bending over to their every call and obliging. DRAIN THE WALLETS

in a healthy market you will see much bigger rises and falls in a shorter period of time<
no ma5ter how casually you say this its still glaringly wrong. you fucking moron, its the opposite of the truth. you dont know the first thing about economics, you just have a hard on for trump. fuck you.

Drumpf drepression

>top guys are cashing in
lol

could it be... EO siege assets
gov. liquidating ROTHSCHILD stocks..

>top guy
>lost all his gains when the market adjusted less than 10%

This.
Cant sell all at once. Market would tank 5k+. They held that much influence.

10 years of zero percent interest rates and quantitative easing created a huge financial bubble. Now they are raising rates and doing quantitative tightening. So now the opposite will happen.

You can take a note from dems and blame Obama.

I'd say you must be new here if it weren't so obvious that you were a shill.

MY STOCKS

I'm one of those guys that didn't put anything in because I'm "waiting for the next big dip," you think it is finally here? This seems like a big nothingburger so far but I remember in '08 when things went south it started with some days like these. I mean I know it's like 4.5% or something and that corrections are healthy, but man 1000 points is still a shocking number to see.