If slaves would’ve been sent back to Africa would it still have been a mistake...

If slaves would’ve been sent back to Africa would it still have been a mistake? Should white Americans have picked cottons instead? Wasn’t the slave owners greedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdPBUYi7p5o
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The correct solution is to deprive women of all rights so that they're forced to reproduce at the rate necessary for a civilization to thrive. The very first thing women will do with any kind of rights is have less children; any society which gives women rights is this inevitably dooming itself

Is that a puma? He looks a little scared, but he's well behaved. I wouldn't want to get a puma to the level of being uncomfortable that it is in that pic.

is that a lynx? or some bigger cat?

It's a tiger.

halo cat fren
welcom 2 hoomun weld
dey luk afta yu now
meny yum yums
no mor cold nyt outside

>should american workers work american jobs

dunno OP that is a real tough one especially with all the NEET hate going around lately

Why is that mountain lion not attacking her?

iirc that puma had an incident as a cub and now has developmental issues, its about one third the size of an adult puma and acts like a big puppy. Some couple adopted it and treat it like their dog because it would die in the wild.

I think it's either a cougar or a puma, but it looks a lot like a puma...

t.virgin

Cougars are pumas
The name is colloquial, the species is the same

What If a state use slaves and all the profits go to the state/people instead of private slave owners would the people benefit from that?

t. Roastie / orbiter

So you're telling me the Puma became a communist.

If you use virgin as an insult you are a degenerate promiscuous scum rat filth

tfw no t-i-g-e-r-s

Its essentially a retarded manlet, so it might as well be

>I think it's either a cougar or a puma, but it looks a lot like a puma...
Ontario or Quebec?
Definitely not an Alberta leaf

big brain nibba

getting taken in by humans seems the next reasonable evolutionary step for most animals.

In terms of "greed" white men are the ultimate "Jews". You can sit here and blame women, niggers, and kikes for all your problems, but the hard and painful truth is this: white men have flooded all of their own countries with non-whites as a source of cheap labor, and every time the country eventually becomes Brazil. South Africa is just the furthest along. There were no blacks there until white business men brought them in to worth the farms and mines at 1/12th the price of whites. """"Nepotism"""" is just something white men bitch about so they can sleep at night.

tldr: White men chose white genocide because of shortsighted greed and 2000+ years of stupidity. Future you chose.

It's literally retarded. Like really.

Found it
The puma's name is Messi, the couple are Russians.

Before the Triangle Trade started virtually all the slaves in the americas were whites and some indios in mines. Youre a typical uneducated liberal piece of shit with grand ideas from fed talking points.

You people are animals shut your fucking mouth and do some reading before sJWing on this board.

All I could think as well.

he looks like the nigger version of a house cat.

I have a friend who has them for pets, with license and stuff. They're just big kitty cats.

cougars are pumas brainlet

There were 4 million negroes at the start of the civil war, and currently the negro population stands at 40 million. Imagine if there were a population of 4 million whites at that time instead of negroes.

Aristocrats do not care about the welfare of the volk, and will compromise the integrity of your volk's living space if it means they can live parasitically.

lmao leafs blowing the fuck off the lawn other leafs

I WANT ONE
FUCKING ADORABLE MASS MURDERER!

Didn’t 40% of Jews own slaves in America?

Well he did move to Russia so kinda.

It was a prank you fucking mongoloid

>whites being whipped to pick crops
Every jew in the 1700s would orgasm at this sight.

fuck why can't this happen to me
why does it have to be like that on this bitch of an earth
>tfw no qt puma

The picture is a joke
The puma being a pet is real dumbass
youtu.be/xdPBUYi7p5o

There's three subspecies of pumas, north american pumas, south american pumas and the argentinian variety.

good thing nobody mentioned subspecies then

No. That's a real cougar and he's retarded and he lives with people.

Cute kot.

and here a picture of the mexican stripped puma

I want one
and to teach it how to brutally kill shitlibs

omgeee, ur a raycis, subspecies is a soshal construct!
Reportin u to ADL nao!

They're still pumas, here in Florida we call them panthers(even though they arent panthers), to the north people call them mountain lions(even though they aren't lions)

>ywn undergo a painful yet satisfying transformation from a human to an anthro puma

That's a dog what a fucking retard

in Texas we call them targets

Messi would just try to play with them, he's retarded.

You don't need to take away any of their rights just end social welfare and the country will right itself overnight.

The only thing that bothers me when you hear snapping twigs while hiking. Black bears are pussy, wolves are non existent and also pussy. These things though, they'll stalk your ass for miles while hiding in the shadows and pounce the moment you sit down or take a piss.

>That's a dog what a fucking retard
>implying genus Puma are dogs

>f slaves would’ve been sent back to Africa would it still have been a mistake? Should white Americans have picked cottons instead? Wasn’t the slave owners greedy?

Only 0.1% americans had slaves.

Of that, 40% (slaveowners) were JEWISH

So I'll get another non retarded one then
I'll call it the White Puma and teach it to hunt niggers

ok retard

did your friend live in sunnyvale trailer park and name it steve french?

No, different guy. He has several of them plus a bunch of other animals. I should visit him more often, he could use the help.

When we had the Santa Rosa fires in Santa Rosa in northern California there was a place called safari west with lions and tigers and giraffes and shit. There was people telling people that they let them all go to have a chance to not burn and people started worrying about the crazy fire and also lions. They were never even released.

Wow im retarded

Implying they didn't, 1676 was the beginning of the racial divide by dividing the African slaves and European indentured servants into castes after a failed revolt a shortly while after Bacon's rebellion.
Elites have been playing divide and conquer ever since.

The Whites would just invent a cotton-picking machines.

Importing slaves was a jewish plot. Just like they are doing right now with Europe - importing useless nignogs under pretense of oh-so-much-needed "workers". While in facts they are completely useless and only suck welfare.

OP, you really shouldn't post a pic more interesting than your own thread. Your thread got PUMAed.com

The first slave owner in America was black and the slaves would have just been slaves in Africa if we sent them back. Considering how slavery was also never abolished in Africa their descendants would still be slaves.

10/10 leaf

kek

damn dude...you must be a badass outdoorsman. i wish i could shoot an unsuspecting animal like you do.

I kinda want one. I havr a wolf dog but he isn't allowed to just kill things for me, he might get uppity

They won't use a litter box and will piss in your bed, so you can't keep in the house. Also you can't play with them., will trigger their prey drive and you'll get shredded. You can use a ball or something though.

You don't want to own a wild animal as a pet, especially one that can easily over power you. Unless you have virtually unlimited time to raise it. Either way you think an upitty hunting dog is bad? A wild animal is 100 times worse.

You mean niggers can't be domesticated?

Domestication takes thousands of years, its not practical to do that with niggers. Why would you even want pet niggers?

>A wild animal is worse
Bitch please I'm the alpha of the pack

Don't be fooled, some blacks were shipped there for spear warz with against native abo blacks and Indians.

>cats
>pack

The only social cat is the lion, and no, you will never convince a lion that you are dominant over him. And if you did, he would fuck your shit up immediately because male lions are either on top or trying to get there.

I don't know if you're allowed to own a lion in Texas. Maybe I'll domesticate a tiger instead

I'd train them hunt Jews with Pavlovian conditioning and explosive vests. They'd think they were getting fried chicken when they hit the button, then kaboom!

So just get a female.

Maybe a Lynx would be ok but trust me, you don't want a big cat. Too risky and then there's the food bill.

That's not how domestication works.

Domestication is a multi-generational process where humans select for immature morphology and behaviour until the actual genetic makeup of the animal has diverged from its wild ancestors.

Dogs are wolves that don't grow up. Cows are aurochs that don't grow up. "Domestication" is really perpetual adolescence which makes animals playful, obedient, and deferential instead of confident, self-reliant, and assertive.

You can tame an animal, but you can only domesticate a species.

What's even the point of owning a lion if it's a female lion?

That said, as social animals it'd be cruel to keep one female lion on its own.

Yeah. The females are the only useful african lions anyway

The males leep 20 hours a day while the bitches do all the work

Big cat temperments arent much different than a house cat, they actually get along with people pretty well as pets if you have the balls for it. Apparently cheetas are incredibly docile animals.

>What's even the point of owning a lion if it's a female lion?
More active than males.

Bitch if the Russians can domesticate a fox in 50 years I think an American can domesticate a fucking tiger

>slaves
After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax , the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

Like prisoners?

So when you're 70 years old you'll be able to own an imperfectly, incompletely domesticated animal that is still more than capable of fucking destroying you on a whim.

Domesticated animals are not safe animals. People still get bitten by dogs and gored by bulls. It will NEVER be safe to be around a tiger no matter how domesticated it is simply because of the difference in strength. A tiger can literally slap your head off when it tries to PLAY with you.

Russian domesticated foxes are barely domesticated. They only get away with it because they're foxes, the worst they're going to do is give you a nipp-o.

And all of this is irrelevant anyway because tigers breed much slower than foxes and need much larger territories and more resources so you'd need an enormous sprawling facility, lots of funding, and more than 50 years, just so that you could have your still-not-fit-to-be-a pet.

Let wild animals be fucking wild. The essence of the tiger - the thing that makes it so attractive in the first place to people like you - is utterly lost when it's lying on your couch waiting for you to put some tiger-chow in its mouth for it while it dribbles on the floor.

>The males leep 20 hours a day while the bitches do all the work
Say that to my face motherfucker and not online.

Male lions have a much harder life than females.

>What's even the point of owning a lion if it's a female lion?

You can fuck a female lion

I was hoping someone would post this.

Kek. remember that woman who tried to keep a little pet chimp and got her face chewed of when it, well, chimped out?

Should NEVER have brought them here. It cursed us forever.

City retards that can’t identify animals that live in their country

Something something interracial relationships.

>deer