Manlets, when will they ever learn?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

God Shinobu face is awful.

How tall is adult Shinobu anyway?

>those necks
Whoa hey guys

About this tall

>They're all manlets
I'm even taller than adult shinobu, it could still work.

how can people watch is psud drivel

Araragi isn't a manlet by jap terms though, he's taller than all the other girls in the show, sans Karen, who is taller than average, and Hitagi, who is the exact same height as him, and besides, Kisshot IS unnaturally tall due to either vampirism or the fact that she's a foreigner.

Manlets are still manlets as long as they're under 6'0 regardless of location.

>being shorter than your waifu

Ultimate manlet right there.

How can people not know English in 2017?

What exactly is the point of this thread.

She's definitely unnaturally tall regardless of nationality because the time period she's from.

How tall Bat is, clearly.

> Being shorter than your waifu

But they're the same height user

>helped her regain her form
>didn't even fuck her
>didn't even fuck hanekawa when she wanted it

And people have the nerves to call him Alpha

18 a best

Hey I'd be 179 cm too in those sandals

He's not far from average... or in other words, a manlet

I like all the bats.

He bathes with shinobu everyday
Kissed the whole loli trio and imoutos
Has a girlfriend he plows all the time

He is pretty alpha

He's at the perfect height to bury his face in those wonderful breasts.

>adult Shinobu is only 180ish cm

I always thought she was an amazon but I'm still taller than her.

If kisshot still wants to die why don't she starve herself then from araragi? Like I'm assuming in that last form she needs frequent meals.

Are cat and snake the only ones he hasn't kissed?

I'm pretty sure she says in Kizu that starvation is probably the most unbearable means of death there is for a vamp.

Also, I imagine since the two are connected to such a degree, Araragi may have influenced Shinobu to be less inclined to kill herself. Oshino did say that oddities are influenced by expectations, and Araragi was the closest influence she had.

>not even taller than his younger sister
lmao

Oshino's sandals are RDJ tier

Karen is pretty above average height though, she's even taller than girls older than her.

well you can see that from the graph but ararararargi's in his last year of high school, he's basically done all the growing he's going to do, being shorter than your YOUNGER sister reverses all the fetishes man too strange too sad

bruh, i went to check how much the Kizu films go for amazon but I only saw the other monogatari blu-rays and shit, why the fuck is it so expensive? I thought Americans weren't as jewish as Japan.

He's fondled cat, would like to see him do more lewd with snake

> he's basically done all the growing he's going to do

Not really, in Hana he looks a fair bit taller than he did in high school.

he didn't to me, but it's been a while so I could be remembering wrong

mostly out of print. supply ,ECT, demand

I always forget how short Hanekawa is, she looks like she should be tall. The fact that she's only around 5'2" somehow makes her infinitely more appealing.

That's how it looked to me, he definitely seemed taller than normal, at least within the anime.

Unfortunately we don't really have anyone to compare him to except Kanbaru, who is assuredly still growing since she's in high school

A country of manlets.

The short stack appeal is real