Is Flip Flappers the most complex anime ever made?

Is Flip Flappers the most complex anime ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fID88WlJKzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What with the resurgence of Flip flap threads recently?

First, explain what you mean by complex.

Yes

Witnessed

Second

Oh

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! Sumire was supposed to get that get.

wasted on a Flip Flap thread

Checked

Nice get yourself

Nice get

great

No it fizzled out into a smoldering pile of shit. I hate the fact I liked this show for the first 8 or 9 episodes because it means i was once on the same page as you fucking people. Let it die, nothing about this show is ever going to see the light of day ever again. 883. Flip Flopped.

Checked

I don't think they ever went away.

Last boss cliche as fuck.

I REALLYA liked Flip Flappers, it's in my top 5 favourites but this user is right, they fucked up the end.
Episode 3, 7 and the ED stole my heart though.

I wish this wasn't the right answer, but fuck man. It was so good for like 8ish eps, then the plot started actually happening and it just stupid. For all the philosophical and art references early in the show, the actual answers to everything were just... stupid. Sucks too cuz visually the show amazing. Top fucking notch animation and coloring, and it had a real whimsical atmosphere. And then everything got QUALITY.

I find myself getting hit by this a lot, where shows were better when they were episodes then get ruined by their actual plot. Got burned in exactly the same way by LWA. It's like, fuck, these shows were better when they were just cute girls have fun well-animated homoerotic adventures.

>Cockona

other anime from the same season had more complex battles, Flip Flappers is pretty forgettable in that regard.

it's my favourite.

Papika was annoying and uninteresting, Cocona was just uninteresting and a normalfag, gave up on the anime on the 2nd episode. Too much focus on visuals, nothing really interesting happening.

Princess Principal threads seem to have awoken the FlipFlap fanbase.

What a tsundere. This is not good for your health.

meme show of the season.

>Papicunt

I wasn't about to exit this thread without checking those 7s.

Is Papika the most complex character ever made?

Pretty nice

Not really. If only the show followed up well, it could have been a legitimately good show.

they're just a waste of space, I wish that they stopped trying to meme their show so hard.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. I absolutely loved this anime at first, but as the overarching "plot" picked up it became mediocre. Still loved the show as a whole but it would've been better as something more of a cowboy bebop of cute girls having fun well-animated homoerotic adventures.

>flip flappers
youtube.com/watch?v=fID88WlJKzw

Is there a more adorable girl from anime in the last decade than Cocona Kokomine?

3hz is the studio foretold in the prophecies, sent to the sinful Earth to save anime.

What shampoo does she use?

It must have been a bitch to animate that

Cocona is always worth animating!

>Yayacuck

Dykes should be purged from humanity.

>Hi. I'm Papika, PhD in 2nd wave feminist theory, and I'm here to tell you why glue-gushing gonorrhea geometry is not necessary for sexual satisfaction.
>First, observe the way my lovely assistant (that's you, Cocona) wraps her thighs around my head. Many skeptics on the Christian right have made dubious allegations about whether or not this is natural. I ask you, gentlemen, that if this is not natural, how can you explain the snug way in which these divine pillows hug my face like a pair of sapho-erotic earmuffs?...oh! Smells like lavender today....Cocona would like that part struck from the record.
>Secondly, we know from past, well documented experiments that Coconas and Cocona prototypes do not respond well to phallic contact. The Cocona Mk Mimi was so dissatisfied with Salt- I mean...the subject's inadequate penis, she almost blew up everything and tried to consume her daughter with the gaping, blood belching maw of eldritch horror that he had left behind.
>Now, I know what you are all thinking. "But we need warty hotdogs to manufacture more Coconas! How can you deprive the world of such majestic beauty?" While it may be true with our current technology, Cocona and I have been searching her fridge and dresser drawer extensively for a substitute. We expect to make a breakthrough some time in the next year, though further trial runs may be needed to confirm our findings.

>Finally, I feel the need to address the question that PR has received more than any other. "Alright, Papika, I get that Cocona has a life-threatening allergy to weenies, but surely that doesn't mean she needs 'your' lesbo-mutant ham wallet, right? Why can't she be with an ugly blonde slut with no curves?"
>We here at Papika industries take your concerns very seriously, and we appreciate your letters and the return addresses on them. Thank you and goodnight.

nice get