Why do cuckservatives pretend that down syndrome babies are beautiful and not abominations?

Why do cuckservatives pretend that down syndrome babies are beautiful and not abominations?

Reverse eugenics

Because retardation is common amongst conservatives.

To be fair hes kinda cute as a little baby.

That wont last.

If genetic purity is important, then you should be throwing downies off of cliffs.

It's connected to out compulsion to applaud at inappropriate times

Im Against abortions, for killing babies.

Throw that thing off a cliff

>Why do cuckservatives pretend that down syndrome babies are beautiful and not abominations?
well they can be educated and even hold low skilled jobs, unlike niggers

Because sex has consequences and human life is valuable. It comes down to fundamental questions of morality. Not this utilitarian nonsense that society has adopted.
Let the whores be whores, but not murderers.
Count the ways to not get pregnant
>dont have sex
>dont have unprotected sex
>dont forget to take your birth control or some other whore enabling device like tube ties etc.
count all the ways to not be forced to raise a child you dont want
>give it up for adoption
>leave it at a fire station
>do literally anything other than kill it

and yet our popular solution is to grant these whores the power of death over life because they don't want to stretch out their whore hole or cause their tits to sag.

if they didn't you'd be dead OP

Okie dokie, there, Maddox.
Grow up. It's not the baby's fault people love him more than you.

I was already put off by the creepy babies they put on diaper boxes. This is a whole new level.

They also pretend the races are equal. They are completely demoralized so that they can't tell the difference between the good and the bad. It's all just a muddle for them.

>muh god
>muh jesus

I think calling unholy abominations beautiful isn't just a cuckservative thing, but a normie thing.

Why do they do it? Because fundamentally they're full of shit and are unashamed about it.

It would be a shame if their sales went down.

Must feel bad to know that he has more worth as an American than you do being a normal person in Australia

all the illegal shitskins are a bigger abomination

kek

Mother Fuckin' Kek.

Okay Maddox. Go back to your cave pretending to be a not-bald pirate. cuck

This is one thing I cannot agree with Pro-Lifers on. I'm totally on board with Iceland's Down Syndrome holocaust

this, it's a psyop

OF COURSE ERIC TRUMP LIKES DOWN SYNDROME BABIES LOOK AT HIM

Downies are Kawai I wish my wife's was one.

Steve Crowder had a video about him volunteering with these types of people. He said they have lots of joy in life. Let them live.

As horrible as it is, these babies shouldn't be allowed to live. What purpose does it honestly serve to ruin your life caring for a retard child with heavy costs for no goal? This shit is just insanity. It would tear me a part having a child with a disability, but it would kill me to have to stare it in the face everyday. This is no life to live. You aren't humane for keeping the retarded and disfigured alive. It is the opposite of kindness and intelligence.

Applause

the virtue signaling and attempt to normalize defects continue

Ouch

Id take it on a vacation as an infant and come back alone.

The face of the demrat party.