businessinsider.com/us-jobs-report-january-2018-2
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
vocaroo.com/i/s0fGrhgDzDwk
youtu.be/G24_1FbBrbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a tiny dip in the stock market means nothing

>tfw Obama’s economy finally ends and Trumps begins and it’s a complete disaster

Correction, sage

I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT VOTE FOR HILLARY

Why did Billy do it anons? Why did he crash the markets with no survivors?

Sage is a leaf.

Trump has grown the economy so fast that investors are worried the fed will increase rates. Fed hasn't said it will do that. This is just a chimpout.

IT'S ORGE

Job Growth is at an all time high and is showing no signs of slowing down.
businessinsider.com/us-jobs-report-january-2018-2

Trump is making the Federal Reserve interest rates, which will hurt (((investors)))

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

BUY MY BAGS

yfw you realize that this was planned for hillary

WAKE ME UP

nikkei down 731

youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98

AHHHHHHH

Good its been over a decade. We're long overdue for one. Central banks have been kicking the can down the road long a than a heroin addict.

lol average joes pretending they know anything about economics in an attempt to influence peoples opinions in an echo chamber of autistic screeching. youre all in the dark, you have no idea whats coming. i suggest you get some exercise.

my stocks have gone down $5000 in two days

literally want to tear my eyes out

will the be the event that triggers the collapse of the west and an Euro/US race war? if not, then what? you know it's coming, user.

>Job Growth is at an all time high
Your article doesn't say that. Did you even read it?

With the noose tightening around the FBI conspirators and the Hillary/Obama crowd, (((they))) are crashing the markets to provide cover.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. IM GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING

What exactly is the version of this meme called?

"Pink Wojak is very unhappy"?

(((They))) are testing the new Fed chairman to see if they can make him offer up more gimmes ( quantitative easing )

>Listen, W, it's easy. Everyone misses you now. The dems love you. Just practice it. Repeat after me. 'muh Russia'.

At least you were holding 7k of XIV like me lmfAO

Only if you sell

I feel like i need to apologize to you for how hard i just laughed.

Let's say it isn't actually "habbening".

What could be done to give things a final push? How could the trading algorithms be duped into a massive dump?
Is there a way to synergize this with the government shutdown? Create a run on Friday, lobby all weekend, make this the dominant issue for an already paralyzed legislature?
Where does it end? Do you fuckers literally meme a world war?

its all going according to plan, we shorted so its only goys losing money.

Jews did this. They are crashing everything down to stop trump.

Balance: $263,622.08
- $22,366.18 (7.82%)
Today.

Pop another steel reserve. It’s life and life only.

Shit nigger. RIP.
I had about $200 in VMIN. (prediction of low volatility.) Well that's all gone needless to say. Good thing I have a recession-proof job for the next few months. If nothing else pops up, which is doubtful, I'll just fuck off and teach english in chyna for a while. Beijing might be cool, even if it's filled with subhuman chinese.

China could dump all their holdings. Whales could dump their spaghetti

>Phase 1 has just ended
>Activate it

perfect explanation for why communism will never work commie AIDS falcon

>China
btw China minus 5% already

What the hell is making your portfolio so damn volatile?

It's the auto-trading that is causing the large ups and downs. Stop sperging out if you have no fucking clue why the peaks and valleys are occurring.
>So why not put a hold on auto-traders?
you might ask. Because (((they))) want market volatility right now.

>goys
Tel Aviv stock is shitting itself too.

Do you know which one isn't? Venezuelan. +10%

That sucks. On the plus side, In about a month I'll be eligible to start my 401k at my new job. I hope this downward trend continues so I can get more bang for my buck.

So glad I diversified into cqqq.

NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

JUST KIIIIIIIILLL MEEEEEE PLEAAAAASE

Can you buy a car from those 10% if youd exchange them into euros?

Lost $10000 in a day.

>Totally not gambling though

Why would you echange them into Euros? :^)

No, seriously, Caracas stock exchange. What the fuck.

MAY DAY!
MAY DAY!
MAY DAY!

I have lost over 200k in the last week or two

Diversification is a jew trick, to calm investor down. When liquidity collapses like it does now - nothing has value.
Maybe physical gold, food and weapons.

thank you republigoyim. you truly are financial wizards. seems to me, being a callous asshole has its consequences. what can bibi do for you? if youre a republigoy he can do fucking everything for you. including raping your very livlihoods. where are all the anti mgtow cuckolds now?

you can't hurt our feelings, we don't have any

Then you can afford to lose it

I want Bitcoin to collapse so I can see all my friends commit suicide.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The fiat monetary system controlled by (((THEY))) needs to collapse.

CAN’T WAKE UP

>the Dems now love "war crimes" W
we are in the end times, aren't we?

They're too busy sucking off their glorious leader Trump and his master Bibi.

HOW DO I PROTECT WHAT'S MIINNEEEEE?!!?

i hope jewnald has pooped a big orange jew log in his pants and sarah sanderskike that fat lou dobbs bitch is comforting him with a nice mug of piss

Why the fuck were you holding XIV overnight? It was a day trading platform not a fucking long term hold.

part of the plan senpai

chekem
markets are slowly being put under Trump's control
new fed chair is going to make us richer

muh greece muh venezuela

Yeah they will likely introduce bancor shortly. Probably the only way out without a war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

Call options + margin. I have a literal fuckton of Micron (MU).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's blatant. why would the kikes who run this site get together and be like "we are going to be militant democrats so that other people can have some money"?

>the Jew cries out as he strikes you

this wouldn't have happened under bernie

why would they stop trump? trump gives them rim jobs

I knew the risks, and my algorithm gave a sell signal that I ignored kek, pricey lesson

Sold all my stocks before this crash though and waiting to buy the dip so it'll probably even out

dip rhymes with shit

>Micron
>not CAT

mOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MY PORTFOLIOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

vocaroo.com/i/s0fGrhgDzDwk

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOCK KEKS ONCE AGAIN ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>DUDE BE WISE AND INVEST IN SHIT
>DUDE DON'T JUST KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFE AWAY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, BUY STOCKS, CRYPTOS AND OTHER RIDICULOUS MONEY SINKS

>MFW BEING AUSTRALIAN

Old family member started telling me i liked Trump because i want a Christian. So i started telling him about the Trump prophecies and Cyrus and revelation and the tribulations.

I think i literally convinced my Christfag uncle that we're approaching the end times. Started to wonder if i believed it too.

trump is an assyrian roman. aka an antichrist. has nothing to do with cyrus

NO NO NO you're not fooling anybody with that talk, and if anything happens to him we'll know who did it despite all this "(((they))) own him" bullshit

*wasn't a Christian

IT'S RECOVERING GUYS
WE DID IT

The end is nigh. I hope all my fellow anons purchased some Crypto.

youtu.be/G24_1FbBrbg

"no greater friend for isisrael than dolan". this was written in bible. nobody can even physically hurt you. but youll lose in the end

CAT's OK, they make money. But MU's forward p/e is 4. Fucking 4.
Ah forgetit, I just have to wait until people see all the NVidia cards use MU chips, all the cloud platforms use MU chips, SSDs use MU chips, like talking to a wall here.

>159780435
So you guys just don't even read the posts anymore? Just shotgun keywords and reee?

Andrew Kerr is becoming a really popular guy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bot

All of the hedge funds are shorting the S&P 500 to cover the money they lost shorting / selling calls on 2X leveraged VIX ETFs; the entire thing is a fucking disaster and if it continues, it's going to crash the whole market

I see you're full of disinformation tonight, fagflag

sweet

Fuck the system let it crash
Then we build something new, and the weak starve