Lel what an ugly bald faggot

lel what an ugly bald faggot

lazy spam

Balding millennial detected

fucking soyboy

by that age more than 65% of you retards will have noticeable hair loss.

>Maybe this will work

Look at this head of hair, and he was old as fuck. What was his secret?

l

wtf? I thought 71 year old men have thick luxurious hair, tight skin, and washboard abs.
This guy needs to be impeached.

Cunts got bants

well at least he was good for something i guess

Ugly bald billionaire faggot with a beautiful family and also happens to be president of the most powerful nation in the world

Your life is completely meaningless compared to his

This so much.

Majority of those men end up assuming their hair loss too, they don't make fool of themselves in front of the whole world.

>the fat bastard tag was real
fuck, hentai is leaking through to reality

Money buys women, and that woman used to show her titties for money, just shows you what kind of valors she holds.

HOLY SHIT

jesus christ, looks like some burn victim

to be fair, can anyone explain this hair pattern? Male pattern baldness doesn't result in balding at the BACK of the head. It happens at the crown and at the hairline. Yet Trump seems to have no problem with hair in the typical MPB problem areas, and instead has thinning baldness at the back, where his hairline meets the nape? That's just strange.

>Sacrifices his time in his old age when he has everything to make this nation that treated him so well to encourage his countrymen to do better and bring us back to our former glory

You faggots will be left back on Earth let alone the rest of Sol when we journey into the depths of deep hyperspace creating civilization with Neo Fascism combined with cyber punk and Nazi fashion as we traverse into the stars.

Best looking president ever.

probably he had hair transplantation done several times for baldness - they take it from the back of your head

Isn't he like 70 years old?

nofap

High test

Megaparsec/hour is a velocity not a distance

You can always spot a shill thread because they point out shit that doesn't actually matter like the condition of someone's scalp.

Darth Vader unmasked. Possible Jason Voorhees. From the front a white Kim Jong Un. KEK!

Genetics

Over 70 years old.
I thought he hated faggots.
You're a soyboy. You'll probably lose your hair before 30

>man who built his empire of lies upon his hairdo silhouette has a shitty combover
Like poetry

Trump should unironically shave his head.

what i am supposed to see here?

Or just shorten it. There are a million "old man" haircuts he could get, but keeps the current one because of branding.

>three in the pink one in the stink
alpha at every fucking opportunity

He dyed it regularly.

i guess this explains why he constantly had a hat on during the campaign. its time he fully embraces his role as GEOTUS, shaves his head and grows the wisdom beard we've desired for so long. make it so, don.

Alzheimer.

Cuck detected

HAHAHAHA m8 implying they live that long lmao

Not caring about looks?

Bald people don't usually have hair dumbfuck.

Kys.

>this prevents hair loss

Extreme winds blows the hair in one direction of a 70 years old man.

And this is relevant because?

anybody have a shop of old man haircut trump with a wise old man beard?

>What was his secret?

Not everyone goes bald?

No male in my family has ever gone bald. It's just something that happens to some people.

>impying you'll look half this good at age 71
Now get in the god damn whirlybird, we're going for a ride

hahahaha

Honestly why doesn't he just shave it? Why is he so fucking insecure?

I would rather have grey hair than go bald.

>70yo man doesnt really have hair
alert the fucking press... oh wait you actually did, wow

it's over for drumpf, this is just like in star wars

baby blood

>Harry Potter
>Star Wars
>Harry Potter
>Fallout
>Harry Potter

Christ almighty.
Anyway, where are these people getting the notion that it's a big deal to Trump? People have been cracking jokes about his hair since the Apprentice. It isn't as though he can't afford to do something about it.

He's 71 fucking years old - what the fuck do you expect his hair to look like? Being a boomer he's obsessed with appearences and refuses to roll with and go bald. Nothing to see here - move along.

high testosterone levels are associated with hair loss