Next time you´ll get that get.

You may have my get.

benis in budwhole :DDD

Lewd kisses

Sumire was a mistake

namida and wasabi

If she got this popular means that her creators did something right though

Salad or Summery?

Threadly reminder that Mitsuki wanted this.

Both is the correct answer

Just have your dad make polygamy legal in the Leaf

So is she gonna be in Boruto's squad or it it going to be the demon child of the pink-shit and the supreme edge-lord?

fixing toes

What?

Losing the Borutobowl because Sarada is guaranteed to win.

Sasuke and Sakura

Thine argument?

No, I know, but why? Sumire is nothing like Sakura. She is way more like Naruto.

Just thread is already dead on arrival.

S A R A D A not Sumire. Sumire is god-tier.

I'm sure him and salad will bond

Lewding. Post lewd Hawawas.

Go to sleep, Salad

Sarada's still in the squad, but that'll only make it even more painful for her when Boruto dicks Sumire

But deep in your heart, really deep, you know Sarada is the true endgame.

Nah, Lord Hiashi doesn't want that filthy Uchiha blood ruining his keikaku

Will that cause Salad to become an even better version of Madara?

Sarada is a childhood friend. In the unlikely case she develops an interest in Boruto, she's doomed to lose.

If by better, you mean she actually becomes hokage, then yeah. Then she'll fuck Mitsuki, he'll take her last name, and the Uchiha will really be restored. Hopefully, she won't go evil like Madara but she is an Uchiha after all, so we'll have to be wary of her.

So what are the ayyliens planning to do with Naruto's world anyway? What is so special about it?

It's good enough to produce a chakra fruit that made Kaguya into a "goddess", they probably want to recreate that.

What was that fruit anyway? I mean, did we get any backstory on it?

Why can't you fuckers get decent quality pics? Are you narutards retarded? At least fucking clip out the white borders on the side.

>she'll fuck Mitsuki
user, it's called rape.

It's what we all wanted. There's not even a single person who didn't.

Backstory on it? Eh, the databook said the god tree that bore it, fed on the blood of the deceased from thr battlefields.

Are you from the DBS thread?

>There's not even a single person who didn't.

I didn't want it because Sumire belongs somewhere else.

Reminder that Boruto is literally the Saiyan arc.

Has Naruto plowed Himawari yet

>didn't want it because Sumire belongs somewhere else.
Yeah, on Boruto's dick

>from dbs thread
>dbs threads
>having good quality pics
Are you stupid?

*the

Daily reminder to stop tumblr posting.

Kaguya was the equivalent of Raditz, Momoshiki and Kinshiki seem like Vegeta and Nappa.

>Sumire is for _________
The inevitable Saharu Wataru doujin that derails her character into a turboslut in Naruto's Harem.

Tumblr hates Sumire though

Yes
And yes

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

>ARE WE THERE YET?
>NO!
>ARE WE THERE YET?
>NO!
>ARE WE THERE YET?
>NO!
>ARE WE THERE YET?
>NO!
>ARE WE THERE YET?
>NO!

Fixed size

You know it's gonna happen. Either at C92 or 93.

>haha xD good one user

They do eachother while Boruto watches

>Kurama watched Naruto and Hinata fuck
>Nue will watch Boruto and Sumire fuck

This

love and cuddling
also these

I know you guys are pervs for a youngin but have we stopped to consider how hot post time-skip Sumire will be?

Personally getting harder thinking about post time-skip Wasabi. Can't wait.

I need some post-timeskip Hawawa fan art now

Will she be mega milk?

Absolutely

What is this pottery meme I keep seeing? Did I miss something?

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

Dumbasses on Sup Forums can't spell "poetry" so saying "it's like pottery" became a meme.

How would Denki fight with computers if they showed that a instant ninjutsu device is a bad thing?

I hope this never happens. I also disliked that jutsu invoker machine thing of the movie.

I never understood why the device Bort used got him disqualified.

>Puppets are fine
>Drugs and Food Pills are fine
>Giant Gourds filled with sand are fine
>Doggos are fine

But the Sage of Six Paths help you if you try to sneak a cutting edge device that basically lets anyone do what someone gifted with a sharingan or a rinnegan do naturally: use other people's techs. Thats ground for not only losing but being kicked out of Ninja-club

I guess because it's stored chakra? You'd never get tired. So it's like a cheat. I think.

This you're using chakra and techniques that aren't actually yours

They banned the device this time for various reasons. Other genin could have also taken their ninjutsu launchers if that weren't the case, giving him an obviously unfair advantage.

Naruto complained about all of those things, too. Now that he's Hokage he gets to make the rules.

The devices should be allowed.

As opposed to using chakra of the demon in your belly.

Yes, but Naruto still needed to learn to harness that power. I'm sure they'd cancel the exams he lost control of it.

I don't know, her mom didn't seem that stacked. At least not on hinata or hanabi's level.

Maybe to make something like a general-populace armed forces or something. But I think actual ninjas should stay away from those things

You can't wait for assistant-kun to slut her out in the timeskip?

If she gets a Senjougahara-type body, she would be literal perfection. Also, Hanabi is not that stacked.

Ninjas are the armed forces

And having essentially guns anyone can use IS a tricky situation that could have been discussed later if the scientist wasn't so greedy and not push it during the exams

Animeonly fag here. Are those devices also used in the manga as well? I didn't like them in the movie.

I'm not this tuber but I am thankful for a Hawawa compilation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvzkoHW0f8

Yes they are in the movie recap. Have't been used since then though.

Yeah, but they ended up having deeper roots than we thought. That scientist guy was being controlled by someone and intel on the kote got leaked.

Does Boruto use them too in the same way as in the movie?

Just needs to be updated to include the most recent hawawa

Yes.

I wonder what her VA feels about saying "Hawawawa" this much.

What does "Hawawa" mean?

Then I don't really get what makes the apple so special. Why isn't there anything like it in other worlds? What does space curvature mean anyway?

> we will see sumire after the unavoidable time jump

My dick cant wait

I want to see angry Sumire

It's implied that the God trees and chakra fruits are being harvested on many worlds. Space curvature is technobabble, but it probably means that Earth has so much chakra that it is distorting space.

>Then I don't really get what makes the apple so special. Why isn't there anything like it in other worlds?
That hasn't been explained yet, but i"m guessing the fruits differ in power, and kaguya happened to eat a powerful chakra fruit. Just compare kaguya's power to momoshiki's.

>Why isn't there anything like it in other worlds?

Are you blind or just dumb?
Momoshiki was eating a chakra fruit from another world in the same fucking scene that they were talking about the space-time curvature

>Momoshiki was eating a chakra fruit
I was confused by that, i thought he only ate those chakra pills?

Small amounts of chakra = Pills

Large amounts = Fruit

Interesting. What could be causing it though? Nothing on Naruto's world seems particularly out of place. Maybe what is special is the entire world itself?

>Momoshiki was eating a chakra fruit from another world in the same fucking scene that they were talking about the space-time curvature
Yeah, I know, but I meant to say that I didn't get why this "special apple" didn't appear in other worlds.

It's just the sound Sumire makes when Boruto makes her cum

She's sure to have a nice pair of hawawas