What do you want the series following Dragon Ball Super to be about?

What do you want the series following Dragon Ball Super to be about?

What will it be called?

dragon ball super duper

Dragon Ball GT

Dragon Ball Three because it'd really piss off the fans and because it rhymes with Z.

i'm mad i laughed at both of these way too hard.

>the plot is time is distorting and the events of super end up being erased allowing for DB to connect back to the original z ending and also making GT canon

Would make so many people mad.

Dragon Ball Babies.

This

Dragon Balls Deep.

Uub's Loli Harem Adventures

Dragon Ball Mega

Goku gets a new form called Mega Saiyan where he just matches his opponent's power level so he can fight him on even terms in a battle of skill.

Dragonball Retcon

Toriyama ignores everything he did before in previous series and starts all over. The dragon balls in this series undo wishes from other series.

and he has to fight against cabba and his fit harem

it is the best way to continue the series it would be a rivalry as strong as goku and vegeta

We're getting into Medaka Box territory here.

Never could get into Medaka box. But I believe you.

Dragon Ball Encore

Goku gets turned into a child again around the same age as Goten and Trunks and they go to school.

It becomes a SOL with 0 fighting.

Dragon Ball Saiyan Stories.

It's just a retelling of the story of the Saiyan people. All the characters are Chibi versions of themselves. Chibi king Vegeta, Chibi Bardock, Chibi Freeza, etc...

Dragon Ball: Goku's Box

Alternate universe in which all of the dragon ball characters exist in a high school setting. Goku is the class president and has a box. Any person can request anything their heart desires but they have to beat him in a fight.

A reboot of the entire series called DRAGON BALL:

i always wanted to see a series about young roshi going on adventures with his sister and having shen as a rival

that or a ginyu force spin off

Nothing because hopefully the franchise will be finished after Super. Where can you go after your character's transcend the power of a God? Super God? Super God Super Saiyan God Saiyan Super God Saiyan God? How fucking many letters does Toei want to tack onto the abbreviation before they're satisfied and cash out?

Dragonball is infinite money No way they don't milk this cow until the teats fall off

I kinda like this as a gimmick. The logical conclusion to power levels

>Infinite money
>As long as we have weebs and tfs, there will be dragonball
Imagine a world where Toriyama left well enough alone after Cell Saga and his editor wasn't a jew.

Start again from the end of DBZ and the DBZ movies. Super is a shit.

GT Super, a retread of GT that follows Super's canon

Something that somehow connects GT and Super. It drives me crazy that there is an entire 70 episode series that is essencially waved away as not canon because it was poorly received.

I need my hours of watching GT to be validated

I personally liked GT.
Would've preferred it if Goten was able to go with them as planned but I guess trunks was more popular.