What do you guys want to see happen to Tomoko or Watamote in the future?

What do you guys want to see happen to Tomoko or Watamote in the future?

Would you like it if they did a timeskip somehow or continued after highschool?

What do you think the author is up to?
It seems like Nico Tanigawa is planning to do something with Nemo I mean she is on the cover of the new volume.

yuri end

If that does happen I'd be pretty disappointed.

I like it but it should have ended already desu, she's no longer an awkward high schooler but an insane lesbian with a harem

Tomoko physically growing. I like her petite size but I'd like to see her grow a head taller by the end of highschool.

New challenges like drifting apart from friends and having to interact in new situations.

Failing her uni exams. I want to see suffering and depression again.

Not sudoku

I think deep down we all do. There isn't a real conflict in the manga now.. it does feel like it already should have ended like the other user said. it's in limbo in suspension waiting for something. Something has to go down.

I want to see Ucchi screaming at the top of her lungs while violently molesting Tomoko.

A nice heterosexual romance

I want to see her ability to cause horrible misunderstandings to evolve even further.

If that does happen I'd be pretty disappointed.

A drunk tomoko chapter plz

Tomoko to end up in a romantic relationship with her brother.

Yuri is a disgusting thing and it should only be used for a joke like emoji girl.

Came to post this desu

I concur.

A fat weeb American exchange student joins her class and falls in love with her.

Good night Sup Forums.

We need healing and growth user!

A great thing about Watamote is how apparently irrelevant characters become more important later, like Dicky-chan.

The cat Tomoko petted could end adopted by a girl we've seen. The cat could prefer Tomoko to her owner, leading to hijinx.