Are you folks seriously against interracial dating?

Are you folks seriously against interracial dating?

What if it doesn't involve white people? What if two people are in love?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/israeli-police-arrest-15-over-campaign-stop-jew-083710375.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racemixing is degenerate

Love isn't real it's just a chemical imbalance in the brain.

If asians and blacks want to lose their souls that is up to them but don't push that shit on me and my family.

Trying to stop people from race mixing is like trying to stop people from getting tattoos, drinking alcohol, committing suicide etc. It's a waste of time and you cannot force people to not do something like that. Being against it is being against freedom.

I don't care if it's not white people but I still think it's pathetic and disgusting

I don't give fuck at all desu senpai

If you look at the stats, interracial dating is very rare, most people just stick to their own race

freedom doesn't mean you can harm your society just for fun there used to be laws against this shit before the kikes took over

I shitposted my true personality on a date once because I thought about how weird it looks to myself to be dating someone of a different skin colour. We didn't have a second date. Not that I'm hung up about it.

Truth be told they probably have a more appropriate and suitable partner within their races. Just because they do doesn't mean they will find them though. That's the way life is.

I'm white. I don't give a shit if nonwhites do something harmful to their races.

This

If you nazi fags really want to create a master race, then race mixing is good because it will create people with the best characteristics of all races

The more you allow freedom in the dating market, the more the cream of the crop rise to the top.

No you don't have a right to impose your self-destructive behaviour on the community at large.

I don't necessarily see what harm they are doing. Being in a relationship does not even imply they will breed. You are just making a lot of assumptions.

>muh freedom

This is why burgerland is so shit.

I'm not making assumptions I'm looking at the facts

whites are a minority, we need to preserve our bloodlines

How do you explain Latin America then?

Why would you ever want to force race mixers to not do it? Isn't that a trait you look down on? So why do you want them to pollute the next generation of whites with race mixer genes? Would you also force white homosexual men to have children with white women?

That's why we beat the fuck out of that faggot Hitler?

How is it pathetic or sinful?

If two people happen to get along great, they're meant for each other and live for each other's company and they just happen to have different shades of skin color, they shouldn't date according to you people for that simple irrelevant fact?

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me

I never said it's good or bad. I said trying to police what they are doing does not work. If race mixing is harmful as supremacists claim then they should not be bothered at all by it. The enemies of their own people will cease to be white leaving behind only true whites they value.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Valiant and principled foundations for the institutions of state are impervious to Jew tricks.

Just because you can't stop them, doesn't mean what they're doing isn't harmful to themselves and very likely to others. Doesn't mean there's no worth in trying to make a change and raise awareness. People will always make bad choices, and it's up to everybody else to sound the alarm and warn the rest to avoid this clump of shitheads.

>Are you folks seriously against interracial dating?
"Israel police detain 15 over campaign to stop Jewish-Arab dating"
>yahoo.com/news/israeli-police-arrest-15-over-campaign-stop-jew-083710375.html

>What if it doesn't involve white people? What if two people are in love?
Non-whites are free to flush their genetics down the toilet and turn themselves into a race of mutts and mongrels if they so choose.

The Jewish approach to interracial dating is honestly not bad. Don't allow your people to destroy their genetics and encourage all other races to turn themselves into mutts and mongrels.

"A mongrel, mixed-breed dog or mutt is a dog that does not belong to one recognized breed and is not the result of intentional breeding."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel

>If two people happen to get along great, they're meant for each other and live for each other's company

Interracial marriages are statistically proven to provide none of these.

>What if it doesn't involve white people?

source please, 'cause it sounds like you're talking about niggers....most every other pairing is the exact opposite of what you state

>statistically
>proven
I see you don't know how statistics work and neither looked at them close enough.

Really? The statistics show 100% of interracial couples don't get along?

I'm guessing they don't so the statistics do not prove that. They may get a long less, but you can't be a robot and live your life according to statistical probabilities.

I am against blacks, middle easterners, and mestizos reproducing

what do I do if the girl's dad is fine with it but the mom hates my shit and constantly goes out of her way to set me up?

asking for a friend

vs *Reality.

And let's say I'm a leftist, your pic related would be racist because you're putting pressure on every mongrel baby to be a model, when most will and can not be one.

I personally dont care.

I"m mixed and i married someone outside the 2 races i'm mixed with and had a child.

My child can identify as 3 races. Smart and beautiful girl.

The only people that care are the Nazi Democrats that flood this shit board.

>What if it doesn't involve white people?
Depends on your definition of white people.

>I am a proud Amerimutt

Most places where racemixing is common have clear or defacto caste systems, outside of white countries of course

If race mixing started in sizeably amounts in places like Japan I would expect mass extermination to occur pretty fast

>edited by Jennifer GUGLIELMO and SALVATORE SALERNO
I bet they are those italo americans who LARP as minorities to gain sympathy points, ergo cowards.

>falling for the love jew

Yeah those italo americans are something like that. Can't stand them.

Based Poo

I'm for Asian-black mixing. It weakens the Asian race genetically.

africhan

that stunning It*lian intellect strikes again

Whatever man, I don't care about your petty insults.

Well what else am I suppose to do? Go back in time and tell my dad not to fuck my mom?

man on the left looks white to me. I think white men should bleach nigresses. All black bagina belongs to white benis

I don't have a problem with white males race mixing as long as no children are conceived, and I don't give one fuck about what mudds to with each other.

I know I'm a degenerate but asian and latina pussy is so good HELP ME ADOLF I CAN'T STOP MYSELF

>If race mixing started in sizeably amounts in places like Japan I would expect mass extermination to occur pretty fast

You've clearly never met a jap...they would thank you for shitting on their head rather than cause a scene that would bring shame on them.

The radiation has seeped deep into their dna, permanently changing them

I'm not against interracial dating at all. I don't need to be.
I'm against the existence of anyone who isn't white. If that means gassing your black gf, so be it.

>because it will create people with the best characteristics of all races
Racemixing is not selective breeding you mong

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm

Niggers are to blame for most divorces, though white people are pretty bad and Asians actively improve the chances of marriage.

>They may get a long less, but you can't be a robot

Why choose somebody you get along less when there's plenty more fish in the sea that you're more likely to share something in common with?

I could care less if a rice nigger and a nigger nigger date each other.

>man on the left looks white to me

Flag checks out.

Is that image from a club in Montreal? Serious question.

I thought finngolia was just a meme

Or does it strengthen the black race?

It doesn't matter. You don't change shit into water by adding 50% water to it.

>because it will create people with the best characteristics of all races
This would be true if most children weren't mistakes and being conceived by the lowest common denominator.

>You don't change shit into water by adding 50% water to it.

you have to specify if that involves kids.
changes things dramatically.

I'm gay and losing hope in finding a white partner. Black men and Latino men treat me so well. They want me. Whites don't. They're to busy with Asians or being lone wolves to care.. for me, I want to have a family (4 white kids max) and teach them trad and conservative ideals. Like my parents did me. It doesn't seem to be going that way anymore. I'll keep searching I guess.

Don't race mix. Your mixed children will hate and resent you forever because you tainted their blood and destroyed their futures.

You can turn hand sanitizer into vodka if you add a bunch of water to it, learned this from my native American friends

Degeneracy is good.

I know they have become extremely beta after the world war defeat. But look at the last Miss Japan controversy. The picked and Indian mutt as representative and apparently the country lost it

They already hate the small amount of half Koreans amongst them, I'm pretty sure they would not stand the kind of in-your-face treason of "pride" movements common amongst lower races like blacks

INTER RACIAL COUPLES HAVE EXISTED FOR MANY GENERATIONS.

IT OCCURS AT A VERY LOW RATE IN A NATURAL UNJEWED SETTING.

YES THERE ARE HARDSHIPS FOR THE COUPLE AND THE CHILD BUT THAT IS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS. THERE ARE MANY HARDSHIPS BROUGHT TO US IN THE JOURNEY OF LIFE BUT TO RISE ABOVE IT IS THE STRENGTH OF HUMAN SPIRIT.

THERE IS NO MERIT TO TAINT NATURAL ATTRACTION TO FEMALES BY PROMOTING RACE MIXING.

THIS DOES NOTHING BUT ENCOURAGE BETA MALES TO MARRY INTO DIFFERENT RACES AND BRING AN UNNATURAL INFLUX OF SUPER BETA MIXED CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's your beautiful Mestizo-Asians of the future, user. Doesn't it fill your heart with joy? Isn't the future beautiful.

White men are raised to court love interests. Maybe stop focusing on the POZZED fuckers that want to smash your ass from the get go.

The future is now, and it's beautiful.

idont mind. its only a problem when theres immigration policys in place that can potbetislly change the demographics of a country. if we had normal immigration policys i would be open to race mixing. but in this current system i have no choice but to breed white

>Degeneracy is good

Would you like a free helicopter ride?

Do people really think that guy is White? He looks fucking Mexican and Asian. God, how the white race has fallen. Next thing you know Pakistanis are white too.

>insults don't bother me
No shit Mr. Live with my parents for 40 years is normal.

What are you trying to prove here?

absolutely

>Do people really think that guy is White?
I don't. I would have said he is Asian.

you don't even fuck

consider leaving the girl, otherwise you have to deal with her mom forever

There are some handsome asians

I never said it was beautiful, I just think it's good because it weakens Chinks racially.

if it has niggers and middle eastern shitskins it's pretty gross

Interesting to note is that when I traveled to Australia the white men there were so upstanding and wonderful. I want to go back.. American culture is fucking awful. I hate it so much. Its hard to find a partner when our culture tells us we need to fuck 100s of guys and be in open childless relationships.

My name is Jong, and I hate every single one of you...

The desire for a future filled with tan mixed babies at times looks less like working away racism and more like washing out blackness. And when we closely examine how we talk about multiracial people in comparison to black people, antiblackness certainly seems to be in play. A ready example would be the difference between how Blue Ivy and North West are discussed: two adorable black daughters of celeb royalty, one who most neatly fits a multiracial aesthetic ideal and one who doesn’t. Blue Ivy has been subject to misogynoir since birth — literally — including a Change.org petition against her Afro-textured hair with nearly 6,000 signatures when she was not yet 3 years old. Meanwhile, North, whose mother trades in her own brand of racial ambiguity, has been memed into the Blue Ivy that might have been — adored for her delicate curl pattern in comparison to Blue’s “baby hair and afros.”

If there's no whites involved who gives a fuck?

>This is what your children will look like, and it's beautiful.

rare

Everybody wants to be YOU bruv...
Live long.

Astounding....

>romans pretty much civilized europe even thought it was through conquest and that they took many things the greeks had previouls y done
>their descndants are now being considered some sort of niggers by the same dudes that their ancestors once regarded as mindless barbarians

sheeeeit

>japs would rather let you shit on them just to keep appearances and be nice even though certain actions only bring about trouble
>it appears having nuked the shit out of them fucked them up really fucking hard

damn, weird outcome of jew physics

are they really to blame for that shit? sofar as i recall, a dude on this place said that (((((some people))))) put pressure on them to make her win, not even nipland is completely immuned to the eternal kike

Levantine Arabs and Caucasus are not shitskins. Mostly only Gulf nogs are.

So what? Mixed babies are not allowed to be pretty?

Actually race mixed people looks good enough.

>2 shitskins muddling poor genetics even further
Their baby will have 8 arms and Pajeets will worship it

Tyra Banks in OPs photo is a well known race mixer. She has a child with a Norwegian guy named Erik Asla. Looks like she's now caught the Yellow Fever and is moving Eastward. What's next, a Poo in the Loo, then maybe an Arab? Western women are leading the pack in degeneracy, keep your daughters away from the TV and gossip mags, lest they choose to follow these roasties down to Hades.

Japan is the prime example that an ethnostate not only works, it works incredibly well, so I see how some (((external forces))) might not be happy with it

Hell, the international banks have claimed since the 80's recession that Japan was about to collapse and could only be solved with immigrants

They are still at the top of quality of living in the world

this