Christmas Cakes in July

>tfw no shy christmas cake succubus sensei to marry
She fulfills literally every possible fetish I could have. Feel free to dump your own christmas cake folder, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kawaii-Joushi-o-Komasaretai
meetup.com/Thai-Cooking/members/214313328/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This would be the best anime ever.

What % ABV do you like in your cake?

She is either 23 or 24, not a cake, not yet.

Make her blue with black sclera and give her horns and a tail

can you recommend a manga or anime that deals with older women please? Tfw aging NEET here, need something other than bullshit highschool fatnasties to give me hope

These fish people need to get over their chronic shit taste and petition Kyoani to make an all keiki show.

that crazy mom manga. I forgot the name.

the one where she pushed a kid off the cliff

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Post characters too young to star in a cake anime. I'll start.

Sakura Quest

I'm not sure which, if any, are technically 25+ cakes, but they're all legal adults who are old enough to drink, so it's better than nothing.

There is some damn good lewd of Shiori already.

God I want Maki

24. It was stated. She has a less that a year to go.

Enough to drop the tsun tsun and go dere

Caution! Some cakes may look delicious but they could be rotten to the core.

Christmas cakes exist because they were cunts at a certain point in time

nana's not a cake, she's a rabbit

ahem....

That's a boat.

Excellent choice.

Who would have thought that this cake witch would be a central character? though in retrospective it makes sense if we take the OVAs..

Though, If I'm being honest, her development felt lacking. I hope in S2 if there's ever one, they dissasociate almost completely from Croix's character and makes her have more cute moments with Akko, Diana and the other teachers. Nothing against Croix, of course, its just that Chariot is definitely a character that goes beyond Croix and felt she was being wasted with the the constant clashing and antagonism,

concept:
>8-10 christmas cakes all living in the same apartment complex
>each of them has a smaller than average apartment, only eats store-bought meals and loudly exhales after drinking her nightly beer
>next door is a apartment full of hardworking but lonely men who have given up on the world
>by some event they are brought together
>cuteness ensues as they figure out together what love and life are about

Who also /oldersisterfetish/ here

I love this cake.

Why are cake-sensei so great?

Friendly reminder that New Year's Noodles are replacing Christmas cakes, as is the shifting trend in Japan.

I think only webdev-san and Shiori are cake material

Also, being an unmarried woman after 2015 is a lot more normal than it once was.

*after 25

And women in real life extend into three dimensions, but we're not talking about real life are we?

FUND IT

You could get rich with this shit

Isn't this the plot of every chick movie ever, eight-fold?

Fuck it, I'd watch it.

>New Year's Noodles
What does that even mean?

>Boy joins School.
>All teachers are cakes.
>All want his D.
Hire me Japan.

Too bad her show is shit

what does cake mean in this context ? I'm not a native English speaker, btw loved the Inerviews with Monster Girls anime

>cakes and ruralism

How'd I miss this?

Dunno but I missed it too, and only stumbled across it a few days ago while bored and looking for something new to watch.

I was hanging out with some Japanese friends the other day and they'd never even heard the term "Christmas Cake,"and when I explained it to them they said it must be pretty old because nobody thinks like that anymore.

I'm a little sad if that's the case to be honest, I was enjoying my dream of finding a desperate late-20s Japanese QT.

>what does cake mean in this context ? I'm not a native English speaker, btw loved the Inerviews with Monster Girls anime
Expired women. The older the woman gets, the less desirable she becomes. It's an Asian thing

>The older the woman gets, the less desirable she becomes. It's an Asian thing
It's an evolution thing and is found across the world.

You are like little baby, watch this.
>The MC is just an average high schooler (ugh)
>For some reason he has a harem
>He ends up in all kinds of accidentally lewd situations (walking in on them showering, pantyshots et cetera)
>They all react to this by shouting "KYAAA~!" and brutalizing him, especially the childhood friend tsundere

>Episode 4 or so
>Enter the christmas cake school nurse
>She treats him after getting brutalized for the unteempth time (this time with actual consequences)
>MC-kun takes it pretty lightly, responding to all her inquiries with avoiding answers like "That's just how they express themselves" or "It's fine, I'm though!"
>After his latest beating, Nurse-chan starts hardcore flirting with him
>Accidental panty shot, but she responds with "Do you like what you see? You're such a pervert, MC-kun~"
>Ends up cucking the entire harem by -shockingly- not being an irredeemable cunt

>First season finale
>Tsundere tries to confront the cake nurse, telling her that her relationship with MC-kun is illegal and she could report her to the police
>Nurse-chan activates smug cunt mode
>"Do you even know how much dirt I have on you? The only reason you're still attending this school is because I allow it!"
>Credits roll as Tsundere-chan tries to hold back her tears

Nobody wants New Years Noodles after the 31st

the great part is 8 times the women means 8 times the fun

It's an (older, apparently) Japanese term and not an English one, actually. The joke is that women over 25 are like unwanted leftover Christmas cakes after Christmas is already over.

>>The older the woman gets, the less desirable she becomes. It's an Asian thing
>It's an evolution thing and is found across the world.
Yeah, but "christmas cake" is a specific meme. It means nobody wants to marry a woman after she turns 25. Just like nobody wants to eat christmas cake after the 25th of December.

>mfw no "onee-chan" tag on panda

But cakes after the 25th are cheap as fuck though.

>you will never get a blowjob from a chick with teeth attached to her tongue

It's an abstract kind of feel.

you'll have to settle for fucking a girl with teeth attached to her vagina

I prefer this drunken, obscure christmas cake from the 90s

Penguins are such cool animals! Luckily in Evangelion you don't have to choose between Best Girl and Best Pet, you get a 2-for-1 bonus deal!

wow I just realized how similar Misato and Sakki are

loved that show and her

She's literally dressed up as her when we first see her home.

is that a lipstick, a dildo or some sort of weapon coming out of her skirt ?

Give tsumino a try, they got 10x more tags.
I always go there when I want some "elder sister" tag action.

I know, I don't know how I couldn't notice it when I first saw it !

Why cant we have some proper Cake/Ara Ara romance anime?
Is the fanbase so small?

>old hag
>disgusting drunk
>'best'

one thing i notice is that old shows with christmas cakes as the MC usually feel 'realistic' for the lack of a batter word. They have that charm which makes them feel like actual mature ladies, specially when their own show starts around during their prime, meaning they are heavily experienced in their line of work(and mostly, the show revolves around that). I can't see this in today's rendition of christmas cake, since they look more like horny latebloomers straight out of a doujin.

Any anime where the girl escapes the cake zone?

Well, has there been anyone who does eat actual cake after the 25th? Nothing wrong with leftovers, unless not having leftover food is also a cultural thing.

Holy fuck, I've literally never seen anybody else even mention Yakushiji Ryouko on Sup Forums until now, even back when the show was airing. Good taste, it's still one of my favorites of all time.

Besides , long noodles are also significant for a long, healthy life. Thus the "shift" in Japanese women waiting a bit longer to get married.

I've never wanted more anything in my life.

Nice meme. But in seriousness, it is true in reality. Why Sup Forums likes to linger in the past with cakes, who knows?

isnt she mc's aunt iirc?

You still can if you'd like. There's certainly no shortage of them (the low birth rate notwithstanding).

>you will never have a christmas cake corporate boss

>you will never laugh at bad horror movies with your cake boss

Man, this reminds me that I ought to find out if the novels are translated. I wonder if she and Izumida ever hooked up. (Also, wow, I never realized he was six years older than her until I looked it up just now.)

>Corporate boss keiki
>Start out as her assistant
>End up as her wife (male)

Oh man, I forgot about this.

I'm in the mood for an office cake too, so maybe I'll rewatch it tonight.

dayum user, you know any manga/doujin that has that kind of story?

Best corporate boss coming through

>give her horns and a tail
Would interfere with the inevitable brazilian jiu-jutsu sessions we would be doing, yet another fetish that could not possibly make me harder for a girl.

source?

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kawaii-Joushi-o-Komasaretai

This one, sort of.

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Its a story about a cute single Ara Ara cooking for a neighbor highschooler.

Thought stuff would finally start happening this issue
>tfw it was just her stomach

I miss her!

It really hurts, don't it? At least Tsuimono has Elder Sister.

>Hated Tag - Netorare

Good man. Oneesan is the literal antithesis of NTR.

Ah, a fellow oldfag.

Thanks user

Reminder that the author offers cooking courses in the Tokyo region

meetup.com/Thai-Cooking/members/214313328/

>I live in Tokyo
>In three of the same Meetup groups

user you better not be shitting me.

Whoa, she is cute.

Ask her and report back

>tfw no thicc tracksuit wearing megane web designer cake gf

Do women like this really exist in nippon?

>cake drinking beer with typical smile
so common

all cakes are pretty much the same person anyway

>Disgusting hags such as Misato being posted in this thread

Misato is shit, but all Evangelion girls are shit. Misato is just the least shit girl by a mile and a half.

Celebration cake in the fridge.

Don't ask why, they just are.

Especially when they have an undercurrent of sadness.

Asuka and Rei, even Mari are much better than Misato friend.