youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rah va mil

rah va mil

youtu.be/b66KNlHnbuQ

0:30

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
I like this one

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is acquire as much power as possible. Start with yourself. You must be ruthless, bloodthirsty, dominant, and, above all, genocidal. Do people in your life fear and worship you? What does your tribe think of you? Are you capable of raising warriors? Racial politics are the only factor of your life. You will achieve such things for yourself, as you are ready to be a political activist, online and in real life. Because you will make a difference for your race, for the lives of many, once you make something of your own, individual life. You will make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to exterminate all jews IRL.

Always remember: we live in the greatest civilization of all time and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things are better for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world need to be genocided right now. So, kill everything! Acquire power, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of Jewish Marxist thoughts, and keep yourself focused on 1488. Kill, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Kill. The internet is purely for memes.

Someone needs to make a Spanish Civil War fashwave

this fashwave stuff is bizarre

it's not a very good aesthetic, and the """ideas"""" it attempts to transmit are so jumbled and disconnected from one another that it doesn't actually communicate anything. most of this stuff appears to have been created by teenagers who have played a little too much EU IV.

Here's something slightly different.

only 1/10 of every flashwave thread is good desu

Here you go fatties. Now go to a music festival and find your self a wife.

youtu.be/ZK3U92URi_c

see, that's fine, because it's actually an interesting image that wasn't manipulated in photoshop to look ridiculous.

actually one of my main complaints with this aesthetic is that it takes something that looked nice originally and then makes it look like electric spaghetti.

Mine aren't lol

Breathes in.

The problem I have with fashwave is that it was started as a way to “make fascism cool” but that’s retarded, as a young person, I can tell you that giving a shit about anything in my generation isn’t cool, unless you’re a leftist with leftist friends.

Not to mention the whole aesthetic makes me think of old people trying to relate to young people “how do you do fellow young people” kind of vibe.

I don’t personally hate the aesthetic, in fact I like these threads just because I like the images, but they seem pointless.

>I like these threads just because I like the images
good I'll keep making more

Made a JONESwave vid
>is it fit for duty

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Not necessarily fashwave, but here's a nice webm for your troubles
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517632329911.webm

This one kinda gave me chills.

Can someone help me with my mspaint...yeah....i used ms...paint..

Try and learn Paint.net or Gimp, both are free and pretty easy to use. ms paint is really limited

That's impressive for mspaint, lol

TRUMPWAVE

Here's a primer

the trump tank march is going to be good material

the text is lazy, fix for reposting plys

>dude remember the 80s
>when fucking everyone was liberal
>when immigrants were pouring in by the millions
>when everyone was engaging in massive drug use
>when every woman was a club whore
>let's use that to symbolize the resurgence of the right-wing!

Just off my phone...
Thanks. Gimp is so unwieldy compared to adobe photoshop.
I'm trained in adobe.
I'll go pirate it.

Is that the last Rhodesia president?

Viva Cristo Rey!

Made this myself bros

youtu.be/Vy4ZpBDlQ2c

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - REFLEX TRAINING
>youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

POWER GLOVE - MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
>youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8

PROTECTOR 101 - FIGHTING SPIRIT
>youtube.com/watch?v=1yEOcSXa5pc

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - SWEAT
>youtube.com/watch?v=dmPwDLrO0EE

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

TAPE LOADER - WORK THAT BODY!
>youtube.com/watch?v=VbT6zLI4-KM

VHS GLITCH - IRON PUMPER
>youtube.com/watch?v=P_RtuohLMzM

VINCENZO SALVIA - EXTREME PIZZA POWER
>youtube.com/watch?v=nBNIjpwVf_o

XURIOUS - LIFTWAFFE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

Dude, you are a fucking nerd.
Chad out.

>ot to mention the whole aesthetic makes me think of old people trying to relate to young people “how do you do fellow young people” kind of vibe.
It's heavily based off of 80s futurism so of course it's going to come off as middle age people doing it as it is inspired by their childhood/teen years. Really there is nothing wrong with this except for the expectation that it will speak to younger people. It probably is rather good at connecting with Generation X but you're right that something else needs to come together that speaks to the younger crowd.

>>dude remember the 80s
Yes
>when fucking everyone was liberal
Not even close. Reagan's America was during the 80s.
>when immigrants were pouring in by the millions
The flood gates did open in the 80s but the waters hadn't risen very much. Even in places like Los Angeles spics weren't much of a problem outside of their barrios. Reagan's amnesty was a terrible error on his part and it continues to haunt us today.
>when everyone was engaging in massive drug use
Just Say No! Drug use in the 80s was a hang over from the very degenerate 70s and there was a national effort to combat it. Drug use certainly didn't go away but even the James Bond movies turned drug dealers into public enemies.
>when every woman was a club whore
While styles throughout the decade varied and there of course were many subcultures with their own styles, the 80s were the most conservative in terms of womens fashion since the 50s. You can find degenerate clothing from that era but the mainstream style tended to be less skin exposure than any decade since.
>let's use that to symbolize the resurgence of the right-wing!
Nostalegia is powerful but conservatism can't be only a Generation X movement. There's nothing wrong with Fashwave but it can't be the ONLY art style of the movement but it's fine for it to be AN art style of the movement.

ra ra ra