Mark Warner on literal suicide watch

Mark Warner on literal suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/961802557646569475
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/961802557646569475
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7w0uh2/rightwing_media_obsesses_over_fbi_text_message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares about some literally who senator? you cucks have nothing on hillary

Russiagate is actually Die jüdische zionistische Verschwörung

fake tweet

hmmmmm

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/961802557646569475
Nigger

How come you fags can't do a simple search? twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/961802557646569475

and how come OP fag can't put a link?

Don Jr landslide 2020

Confirmed niggers are flying over my fucking house!

>4d chessing MUH RUSSIA onto Hillary

CROOKED HILARY!

Rope for Warner when?

Wow the market plunges 1,000 points and conveniently a senator is cohorting with the Russians! And Hillary's involved too because she's involved with everything that's bad! This is in no way a coincidence!

British Spy Missing! Christopher Steele the former Mi6 spy central to the Trump #pissgate dossier_ failed to appear in a London court Feb 8 and his whereabouts are unknown!
Steele is being sued by Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev.
In the dossier Steele alleges Gubarev’s companies, including XBT Holdings and Webzilla, used “botnets and port traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs and steal data.”
The Russian's Boston lawyer says: Fray-Witzer said "with respect to Mr. Gubarev, Webzilla and XBT there has never been a single scrap of evidence about them in the dossier.”

Congressional testimony and ongoing Fox News reporting revealed that Steele and Orbis Business Intelligence were paid $168,000 by Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson to write and promote the dossier among select journalists when it was opposition research funded in part by the DNC.

As Fox News has reported based upon review of British court records, Steele promoted and met with five media outlets repeatedly between the spring and fall of 2016.
At the same time, Steele also was meeting with the FBI in Rome, according to reports.

Meanwhile, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil ligitation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”
Gubarev's attorney, said Steele “is asserting he can’t speak about things. We have pointed out that he’s spoken to anyone who is willing to listen, every journalist, and the FBI.”

you are right. the market started to dip when the first hints of the memo came out.
turns out treason is bad for the market.

CNN has debunked this already.

>hammers don't work on clouds
I don't know if that sounds like anime or bixnood. doesn't sound like the old JA, though.

Warner criticized us on Charlottesville.

I hope Warner is convicted and put in prison for being an unregistered agent of a foreign power.

Checked! fuck the lugenpresse.

WARNER ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D

Trump gave Warner a heads-up when he tweeted about "Little Adam Schiff"

Trump knows everything.

Yeah, I like to think I've got a good handle on this shit but when he mentioned Warner I thought literally who.

Trump made sure that the people trying to follow it knew to look it up. Because he wanted us to know who he was before he got BTFO.

I'm so used to thinking that Trump is a genius that I don't even think "kek I unironically think Trump's a genius now" any more

Oh shit, saved for further scrutinty!

Quick observation: what leaks came out on 3/29 that may have spooked steel and had him huddling with his lawyers the next day?

Sadly, we will likely never know why this man chose to end his life in a cauldron of boiling tar.

Page 7, really?

Is there a better-established thread up, or is this being slid as usual?

Sliding and /biz/ being unable to keep their stock market REEEEEEEEing contained to their own board.

Wow!

Lol.
The slow drip of info must be infuriating the deepstatefags

Must see!!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

Q predicted this

CROOKED HILLARY

>source familiar with x's thinking
do people actually buy into this shit?

why does he quote the way he does

is it peak shit/boomer posting?

Lgbtq

Yeah I don’t buy Warner’s “oh the GOP chairman knew” excuse. He was saying “no paper trail”... if he was legit he wouldnt care .

Actually its modern shitposting. A boomer would tweet as if it was email. See Hillary’s emails. Excessive shitty abbreviations, perfect spelling but shit grammar making it a clusterfuck to understand.

CNN's debunking has already been debunked.

Holy fuck never even realized that. He really is playing 4D chess boys

People only read headlines. They don't even see those "sources" in the article because they never read it to begin with

No. The problem is that nobody reads the fucking article to begin with. Every day I'm constantly pointing out flaws in news stories to people and they never learn. It's infuriating. Hell just today I know people that were enraged at Twitch over changes they didn't even make. They latch onto flat out incorrect information and run it as absolute truth.

The funny part is that he probably would not be in pursuit of Hillery and Obama after the election if Dems didn't start pushing the Russia meme.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7w0uh2/rightwing_media_obsesses_over_fbi_text_message/

Love Trump. Hate Hillary and all these crooked Demo fucks, but these immature tweets are killing me!

They have to build up this facade of righteousness in order to cover up how utterly, utterly, unfathomably MISERABLE they are. If it wasn't so funny, I might actually feel sorry for them.

Oh well... helicopter rides for each and every one of them.

He has a mark on his forehead that looks like a sickle.

wtf im a hilldawg now

This. Even alluding to wanting that would be concerning.
This whole shebang is going to be buried and """debunked""" though.

Being slid.

bump for cocaine