My Hero Academia

Who's the guy next to Midoriya's dad? Will we see him soon or has Hori forgotten him?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4ABqBb4.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZBwxz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dabi
>Midoriya's dad
>Will spike guy appears again?
I take it you doesn't keep up with the manga

Sup Forums doesn't read manga for you. get your head canon out of here

Bumping for next thread.

Best

5th for angelface

I want to in Mirios bed, fuck Amajiki!!

With the speed at which this is going, it'll take a long, long while for Deku to even get close to half of All Might's power, and he's supposed to become stronger.

Well, maybe now that Toshinori is personally mentoring him, it'll go a bit quicker.

It's very simple, If Ochako wants the Deku so badly, she just needs to buy some All Might lingerie.

>Ochako in All Might lingerie
That - that doesn't sound so bad, actually.

So long as it doesn't include a mask or a hairdo.

the hairdo is mandatory

She already has Toshinori's bangs.

Maybe her hair in two high pigtails - somehow?

Oh fuck.

will mirio be forced to watch?

It's worse than we thought.

Ochako could just be young female brown haired All Might.

I think Amajikifag killed him already

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Muscular (the guy Deku beat at the camp) just an early design

Hopefully he inches his way to a higher percentage. I could see him going 15% during this arc if things get serious.

So the current League of Villains is just Tomura, Kurogiri, Dabi, Twice, Toga (who's pretty much useless), and 1 armed mr. compressor.

They really need some new blood

I hope so, because 3% increases in the span of so many chapters, while still cool, will really mean that we're in for a second One Piece, if Horikoshi intends to show us up to the point that Deku becomes a full-fledged hero.

>deku's dad
at least read the manga if you are going to use a manga page to start a thread for fucks sake you fucking retard

Nuclear deku 100% Ofa full cowl when

Hori planned to have this be around 400 chapters long, since the story was 20% done at chapter 80. So expect it to be at max 600 chapters due to pacing and things changing.

So what's with Deku's arms? In his fight with Mr Muscleman, he fucked them up hard. Does that mean he'll never use extremely powerful attacks with them anymore, or will he have to wait until his body can handle One for All's power completely like All Might's did?

Do we know if Ochako would do it just to get the Deku though?

That means there's still quite a bit to go, but also that Deku should be making larger leaps and bounds towards mastering OfA soon.

I'm curious to see if Hori plans to continue the manga after high school. The title of the manga seems to indicate the contrary, but I wonder.

I imagine Deku's quirk will progressively get stronger as time goes on. He's got the foundation down, now it's all about practice and growth.

Latter.

He can't pull 100% with them anymore or he'll blow them up.

Against AfO is my best guess

I present Exhibit A, your honor.

On one hand I want to say no because then he sleeps in the bed unknowing of what had transpired. On the other hand he the thought of having his decapitated head staring is a little hot. So up to you. Though, Mirio watching part reminded me of when Stickfag did requests and I asked for pic related.

I honestly expect Deku to lose his right arm permanently if the new OP foreshadows anything, along with everyone telling him to not use it. Deku is just as crazy as AM, and the series is about going passed your limits.

So wouldn't that mean the former, then? That even once he masters OfA like Toshinori, he won't use his arms for exceedingly powerful blows, since he already nearly destroyed his arms?

can't believe she loves aoyama, good taste

Why would the OP of the Stain arc foreshadow something that hasn't even happened in the manga yet is what I'd ask in that case.

>Toga: Useless

How exactly is the girl with the amazing reflexes whos shapeshifting abilities make her a master infiltrator and have allowed her to evade police capture useless?

If anytjing Spiners thr useless one.

>He's too different between class and battle
>Will protect you no matter what
>Will believe in and support you

Once he grows a little passed AM, harem when?

I want to see Robo-hand Deku

post yfw deku reaches 101%

Animators could know a lot more than us. I could be looking too deep into it, but it would be kinda neat for Bones to tease the manga readers too.

I hate Toga but she's a great villain. She could ruin the reputation of Tsuyu/Deku/Ochako at any moment, or any other character if she managed to get their blood.

He can still use them normally, but this was actually the final time he can go MADMAN.

They could, I just see it as unlikely. We'll see, I suppose.

That's what I mean. All Might regularly went MADMAN with his arms. Even if Midoriya trains so he can handle OfA at 100%, he won't be able to use his arms like All Might did ever again, right?

It'd be against the muscle Noumu from USJ and the class would see Deku go plus ultra.

I think it will be a development later on where he goes to wreck shit with his arms thinking he'll be fucked up but ends up fine doing big 50% punches or some shit

unless he turned 14 the day they met, they're known eachother for less than that. It's likely only been 10 months plus however much time has passed since Deku joined UA

>Why does Deku still see All Might as a celebrity person, still buys his merch, and still act like a fanboy all around when they're way past that stage at this point?

All Might is STILL the top hero. There's no evidence that Deku has bought more merch since they met and when even was the last time he geeked out at AM?

Technically he might, because of OfA's nature. In theory, mature Deku's 100% will be stronger than All Might's 100%

So if Deku can only go 80% with his arms in the future, it's basically the same as All Might's 100%

We'll just have to wait and see. Deku pretty much has bombs in his arms now, but who knows when they'll be ready to go crazy again?

I just wanna see everyone go plus ultra at this point.

He just can't afford to keep breaking them anymore

If Ochako wants to be worthy of Deku's love, she needs to be able to pull All Might faces perfectly, and not just one face, but every face, and also know where every single All Might expression comes from - which era, and what event.

No excuse, either she puts the hair up or she's a whore

i've always wondered where yonkou gets his info from.

Hmh, yeah. My thought was that maybe that because Deku damaged them so badly before he could master OfA, that it'd be seen as a handicap to OfA strength since he essentially weakened his own body.

This might be the wrong place to ask this, and he could be shitting, but how does he know anything about any of this stuff? Not to knock on the guy, just curious.

I think its naked spinner when he's using his quirk and chilling by the radio. Panel below is spinner getting dressed.
One of the pussycats said that spinner never used his quirk. He couldn't because it would have wrecked his stain fanboy suit.

>1 armed mr. compressor.

His arm isn't really destroyed though.

Link to original?

What will Shiggy do when Stain breaks out of jail and cucks him out of most of his minions?

yonkou has always been correct with his info
he was the one who leaked that 2nd cour would have fantasy ED days before the episode aired.

If I'm not mistaken user, Overhaul popped it along with Magne. The window to repair hopefully is too late.

I wonder how the anime will tone this down.

Do you guys think Nana passed OfA through a kiss?

Exactly. That seems like something only Bones and those connected would know.

i.imgur.com/4ABqBb4.jpg

Magne was too cool.

No idea where the info comes from, I just know that it's pretty much never wrong.

I think he just gets to see the episode in its entirety. He even tweeted about the "GO BEYOND. I won't" Deku and Shiggy gag preview before the episode had even aired.

hot

I AM HERE!

Post yfw Toxic Chainsaw comes to finish the job and Deku can do fuck all.

is this bait

I like All Might, but I really hope Deku doesn't become a musclemonster himself.

Thanks user

Honestly, this arc really fucking sucks. I barely give a shit about any of the characters being focused on right now (the top trio, fatgum/rock) and we haven't seen anything cool from the usual cast
Stain arc was really the best part of this manga, I'm glad we're getting more of him in Illegals with Stendahl

Stain+Deku vs AfO when?

did I read a bad translation? At the time, I thought All Might was saying that he wouldn't let something Toxic Chainsaw did to him stop him from being a hero.

SO who was it then?

Not a problem.

imgur.com/a/ZBwxz

All for one.
AM defeated him but AfO managed to blow a hole through him, crippling him.

I think Toxic chainsaw might have been the chainsaw Nomu.

Kind of agree about the new characters. I find it hard to care when most of them probably won't be around much when the arc ends, Nighteye and possibly Mirio being the exceptions due to the All Might connection. I mostly just miss the rest of the class.

Do you think Shigaraki will do the same to Deku?

>Shiggy nuts up
>breaks putty face out of Tartarus
>puttyface passes AfO to him and subsequently dies
>Shiggy faces All Might at some point
>All Might hugs Shiggy and apologizes for all the shit he had to bear alone
>Shiggy freaks out and blasts a hole through his remaining lung then flees
>All Might dies
>Shiggy is fucked up for the rest of the manga
>eventually passes AfO to Deku
>Deku now has AfO and OfA

I can't see Deku getting something like 15% anytime soon. He would completely outpace Bakugou in that situation, and that would destroy the whole rival thing.

>Aoyama barely visible
Not fair
Also i want to see more of Mezo and Anima in the future.

Shit my dude. I feel like I need to reread from the start with a different translation team. Who KNOWS what else ive missed

r8 my oc

>Deku now has AfO and OfA

please no.

>>Deku now has AfO and OfA
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Don't really agree. I think Suneater is okay and I really dig Mirio, but I just want to get to the meat of the arc already. I don't think any of these fodder are the real Eight Precepts, so I could care less about these fights.

>make an OC
>can't even get pity likes

>name has no relation to her quirk

2/10

How does she give head

I don't think it sucks. I think it's actually really good. I can why you wouldn't be enjoying it if you don't like any of these characters, though. I feel like it's only been getting better

very carefully.

Deku doesn't have wind powers like AM. So Deku has to get close to him to punch him. If Shiggy manages to touch Deku's hands, he is done for.

People complain about Kirishima's backstory dragging but for me watching Suneater struggle with three nerfed weak thugs (thanks to Aizawa) was pathetic and a waste of time. These new characters are awful.

I bet everyone on this page will redeem at the end.

>tfw you want to see more kaminari and jirou reactions where kaminari gets her embarassed