TUCKER BTFO NEOCON MICHAEL KATZ

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Did anyone else see this on Tucker tonight? Towards the end of his program, Tucker devoted a segment regarding the recent US strike in Syria which killed 100 Assad soldiers. Tucker said we don't need to be dragged into another mideast war.

The guy he was interviewing, Michael Katz, was pure neocon. Basically saying we need to be in Syria to fight the evil Russians and Iranians, and to make sure no threat can be posed to Israel, our greatest ally. After his whole spiel Tucker just said,

"Well to be honest everything you said just sounded like PURE PROPAGANDA" and then the interview was over.

Tucker was so fucking based. He's redpilling so many god damn boomers right now. Did anyone get a clip of this to upload on youtube? This needs to be spread far and wide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMecD7k1TjE
youtube.com/watch?v=4HjVipLZYns
youtu.be/nJteRjwl2ik
youtu.be/pSN5KVmPUUc
youtube.com/watch?v=KOqsfd3eRWM
youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE
youtu.be/z1RlWqY5kww
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am obliged to suspect that my positive impression of Tucker Carlson is just the result of effective brand management on the part of Fox News but I must admit he does seem to be /ourguy/

Fox can see how the winds of conservatism are changing, and how neocons are going the way of the dodo while real conservatives arise. This hunger for a real conservative is what propelled Trump to the white house. Remember before Trump started winning that Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, obv Megan Kelly, and everyone else on Fox News laughed at him and called him a joke etc. Only when he started winning did they change their tune.

These fucking Neocons are liberal-lite and they just created the modern liberal and basically discredited conservative ideology as a whole because they aren't actually conservative. Tucker has always been libertarian but has become more redpilled lately and is woke as fuck. People need to see this interview, if anyone can direct me to it plz post here

This guy is the only main stream media personality that actually attacks neocons. I fucking love it.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Tucker ideologically RAPE a Neocon!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YMecD7k1TjE

He's cool in my book.

>Lady wants to sell hijab in Macys because empowering
>What about Chinese foot binding shoes?
>U-uh buh, w-well that's uh um, different

so the guy he interviewed, Michael Waltz is apparently a former green beret and used to advise Dick Cheney. Oh he's also running for Congressman in Florida. We need to have another based conservative run against him. This guy can't be allowed to win, he's a fucking Neocon

Tucker has been fun to watch lately.

> youtube.com/watch?v=4HjVipLZYns

Some one contact Tucker Carlson to get these crazy activist from Rhode island on his show youtu.be/nJteRjwl2ik

>tfw hearing Neocon bullshit

Tucker is your producers if your reading this Do a story on this news broadcast
youtu.be/pSN5KVmPUUc

I'm convinced Tucker is a closet white nationalist.

(((neocons)))

He needs to shoah some NAACP spokes people on air

LOL, that's funny. I never watched the guy and I still won't, but good on him.

I know some of you are young. I have been watching Tucker since he was on crossfire in the 80's. Don't be fooled, he is pretty much the picture next to neocon in the book. If he was on CNN he would be very critical of Trump. He is appealing to an audience and he knows who the audience is. Nice guy. Bright boy. As close to a liberal as Bill Kristol though.

The RUSSIANS weaponized refugees?!?

he doesn't even need to be, you just have to be rational individual to realize the left and neocon-style republicanism is dead. Saying you want to end affirmative action and no immigration isn't the same as saying you're a white nationalist. The fact of the matter is "white nationalism" was the default state of being in America up until very recently. There's no need or point to isolate yourself by saying the words "white nationalist"

These threads are started by Fox news. The live pd threads are started by those producers, and all of the eceleb threads are started by them. This place is a mess

Didn't Tucker's show start literally a week after the election?

215 seconds to the neocon mentioning israel lmao

that fucking guy was the quintessential ZOG bot. I am really getting scared at the effort Trump is putting in to carrying water for Israel.

>3:43 'the russians have weaponized refugees'
wew boy

Fucking boomer shill!!! Tucker wasn't even on Crossfire until 2001. You are completely lying so plz quit being a faggot. While CrossFire had existed since the 80s (thanks to Based Conservative Pat Buchanan), Tucker was not brought on until 2001.

Tucker has specifically admonished Bill Kristol, you don't know what you're talking about. Here's a clip of Tucker talking shit about Kristol

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqsfd3eRWM

He definitely is.

Fuck off shill, I can prove I'm not part of Fox News if need be. I would gladly work for Fox and work for minimum wage just to bring Tucker coffee though

vintage pre-fox Tucker
youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE

it's so funny, when I was a kid/teenager I saw this clip and thought that Jon Stewart was so edgy, that Tucker and the other guy were such political hacks (although granted I didn't see this clip til youtube came along in 06/07 and prior to this I watched Tucker during his afternoon MSNBC news roundup show). Yet now when I watch this I can't help but notice at the very end of the video Jon Stewart is basically BTFO by Tucker and admits that he could ask John Kerry and other politicians more hard hitting questions. Stewart tries to hide behind "muh comedy show" while at the same time trying to be a beacon of moral righteousness.

I'm so fucking glad we've broken the conditioning. For the first time in my life I feel like a lot of Americans are aware of what's going on. I think back to the 2000s and whether right or left it seems like almost everyone was brainwashed

ALL THE REPORTERS ARE HISPANIC WHAT THE FUCK

Worldwide...

I was a bush bot in the early 2000s just because I knew something was wrong and I knew Al Gore or John Kerry would make it worse. Just look at what happened between '08 and '16.
I regret never watching Tucker on crossfire, but I stopped watching CNN in 1996 when Fox started.

youtu.be/z1RlWqY5kww
It's been like that forever user.

Gas the israel loving neocons

note how both of these posters are just "1 post by this ID". This is a great way to spot shillbots

I live in nigger central and at least half of the reporters are still white

He seriously just accused Russia of sending ISIS agents into Europe? Merkel, the woman who called for every foreigner to come claim asylum isn't responsible?

Well that's surprising, it's definitely not the norm.

>Fucking boomer shill!!!

That's a Shareblue shill, my friend, trying to throw shade on Tucker. With a little demoralization mixed in for good measure.

yes this is what neocons actually want you to think. They are trying to hard to defend the global order, and they want to use military force to do so. The problem is they barely control the US anymore and they have no influence with Russia, the next most powerful nation. If I were a betting man I'd wager that there will be a false flag pinned on "ISIS agents who planned it from Syria" or something like that. Trump still hasn't fully cucked on Syria, if he does, that's how we know it's over and time to fight back

ShareBlue and Boomers are not exactly mutually exclusive. In fact I'd argue most shareblue shills are boomers or GenXers

Pretty good from tucker. Haven't watched him in a while. He seems to been less of a neocon himself these days.

needs a rope

That's an *excellent* Tucker clip, btw. I had not actually connected the anti-Confederate statue movement with the larger project of the Left to delegitimize the Constitution, indeed the American project.

And that deconstruction of Kristol, using very thoughtful facts and analysis, rather than just slamming the guy (although he deserves to be slammed).

>ShareBlue and Boomers are not exactly mutually exclusive.

That's a fair point, but the guy you replied to was pitching the Shareblue line -- a propaganda line, aimed here at demoralizing and discouraging enthusiasm for Tucker, that really doesn't turn on the age of the person posting the propaganda.

I saw it. Tucker deserves a bump for that.

if I had cocaine I'd give him a whole fucking spoonful to the dome

The point is, boomers were the first generation to have their entire lives subsidised from the cradle to retirement and they have come to believe that as normality.
That's nigger tier mentality. That's why they're the worst generation ever to have lived.

Good God.
>won’t answer a direct question, repeatedly
>circles around blathering to kill time
>RussianPropaganda.exe
He sounds like a fucking leftist. I’m glad Tucker used that word “propaganda” people seem so afraid to use in our media. That Waltz guy was full of shit.

dude don't shit on boomers. You can call someone a boomer, but it's not their fault that the country was prosperous when they were born

People need to realize that NeoCons are the brainchildren of Trotskyites. The modern conservative NeoCon is literally a watered down communist

That's irrelevant for the reasons I explained, and as pic related, , illustrates (Shareblue is composed mostly of people much younger than boomers). Good reply to the Shareblue shill, however.

bump people seriously need to watch this interview, Tucker is on fire and destroys the Neocon. Ted Cruz was almost right...there is a "Priesthood" rising, it just isn't an evangelical christian priesthood. It is a noble, ancient, and aristocratic priesthood comprised solely of truth and rationality. Tucker is undoubtedly one of the priests

Retard.
Crossfire wasnt even on in the 80’s.

The only reason he was a neocon back then was because the nature of the show was he had to take the opposing viewpoint of his liberal cohost.

Ive seen interviews of his, he said he formulated his genuine politics after leaving CNN, starting his own website, and then being courted by Stephen “the killer” miller.
This was all before Trump’s election.

>We're here for ISIS
>literally 10 seconds later he changes it to "We're here because of Muh Iran and Russia"

what the fuck

>Ive seen interviews of his, he said he formulated his genuine politics after leaving CNN, starting his own website, and then being courted by Stephen “the killer” miller.
>This was all before Trump’s election.

do you have any links to those interviews? I'd be very interested in reading more about Tucker. I've been a fan of his since his msnbc show but then kinda didn't hear about him aside from as a punchline until he came back to TV in 2015/2016. It's so refreshing to see him back and way better than ever.

I wonder much living and working in DC and the media specifically has shaped his mind. In the early 2000s Tucker comes across as a bit of a naive kid who is enamored with conservative politics in the way that only someone who was alive during Reagan's presidency can truly appreciate. Though he always had a doper's libertarian streak, there was this part of him that was like the pure idea of a Republican. Young, smart, earnest, good-hearted, perhaps a bit too naive and trusting. He just seems so much more hardened now.

At the same time one thing I love about Tucker is that he actually seems conservative in behavior as well as politics. Though he's been known to party, his professional persona is serious and somewhat stoic. Unlike O'Reilly or Hannity, or many other cable news anchors, Tucker really sticks to the facts. The show is about what Tucker wants you to see, it's not about how Tucker reacts to it or his personality. The contrast between Tucker and Hannity is extreme. Hannity is a loud-mouth blowhard who is obnoxious and annoying. Tucker is subdued, cunning, and he will strike without mercy, but in a sharp manner, like a precision missile strike. I wish more conservatives in the public eye were like Tucker

Tucker is the only one worth watching on (((Fox))). He consistently dog whistles to us. We all know what he really wants to talk about, but his job would be over instantly.

Anybody have the tweet where he responded to this meme?

ISIS is the talking point justification but Iran and Russia are the real reason.
ISIS was always a false flag state-run terrorist operation to allow involvement in middle eastern affairs.

I hate you so fucking much. Every fucking night you make your fucking tucker thread and NOT ONCE do you include a link.

If you are a top level still attempting to make me hate tucker by mere association with incompetent fucktards, congratulations.

>Waltz: we to take a step back and go from macro to micro
Mixed metaphor, the guy sounds like a complete stooge.

The boomers suck. No doubt about it. But that has as much to do with the terrible quality of leadership from (((those))) who pull the strings in our society as it does with the generation they were born into.

Boomers wouldn't be such retrograde cucks if jewish poison wasn't being fed down their gullets by a corrupt establishment for the last 50 years.

I used to listen to Hannity's radio show pretty often in my car. Dude was peddling the "deep bench" line back when there were 15 or so Republicans in the primary. Never heard him say a single bad word about Trump or any of the other candidates while they were still in the race.

To be fair, MyPillow changed my life. I love my MyPillow. Now I get the deep recuperative sleep I so desperately need.

Laura Ingraham is pretty much saying the same thing nightly. Why do we need another mideast war? She doesn't know "five point palm exploding heart technique" to waste her guests like Tucker does, but she's on the right side I think. Seems like a lot of the old republican shills are moving away from being allies with the neocons.

Nice post. Tucker remains vigilant about the Vegas Massacre as well. He's the last guard of cable news, and keeps Normie America's IQ up a few points. I could see him naming Israel this year. They're going after Syria hardcore like they tried last year.

She's coyly called out Israel on her social media, not Coulter tier, but pretty surprising. She's redpilled, but a pink shade. She hasn't had quite the impact I expected at Fox News though. Also, with Dubbya calling out Russia and Putin this week, Syria will turn hot by summer.

Not enough people know this, but I think most despise the neocon way, especially those who lean right. The irony here is that since neocons are pretty much all never Trump, the left loves them. They now praise the the brainchild of everything they hated about Bush. And they're too emotional to take a step back and wonder why it is that all these fuckers hate Trump.

He's been a commentator for Fox for much longer

pic related was 'his moment'

He even used to work at CNN believe it or not.
He's always been awesome. Wish he'd bring back the bow tie.

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

he never wore the bowtie again

tucker is a cute boy too!

“Not in America’s interest, not in Israel’s interest” fuck this cunt.

This was Peak Jon Stewart. After this truth thermonuclear detonation on what we would eventually call Fake News, it was all downhill for him.

He was smart to get out when he did, and avoid being shredded by the Trumpocalypse.

bump for justice

Military should be supporting America, not Israel. If you don't you're a traitor!

boomers are pretty redpilled. my uncle has known about pizzagate

He may not have been on Crossfire until 2001, but he was a frequent guest/panelist on CNN since at least the mid 90's.

And I don't trust him either. Too many shady connections, too many times being seen ar Comet Ping Pong