GET IN HERE FAGGOTS! HAPPENING!

Julian Assange and Trump are working together!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
theguardian.com/.../new-york-city-plans-to-divest-5bn-from-fossil-fuels-.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-19/cuomo-urges-new-york-pension-fund-to-end-fossil-fuel-investments
twitter.com/BarrettBrown_/status/959920214078083072
thedailybeast.com/roger-stone-says-he-visited-the-ecuadorian-embassy-in-london-where-julian-assange-is-in-hiding
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-media-reports-801069?amp=1
newscientist.com/article/2108386-algorithmic-trading-could-be-to-blame-for-pounds-flash-crash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assange is kill. NSA runs account.

Proof?

There is no proof. There never is. Another psychotic

This. The FBI and the NSA are working together, even the CIA might be involved, three competing companies don't just have the same interests all of a sudden without something going on.

Because it's happening.

Barrett Brown said Assange was working with Trump a while ago.

intredasting

Well they do both work for israel

>another crash
We /1929/ Weimar, lets fucking go
No more pet goys this time Shlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

It's not the NSA it's the fucking CIA and their Zionist buddies at MI6 and Mossad.

NSA are the good guys. 8ch post mid November 2016 from WL employee after D.A.K stated Snowden was a CIA plant to discredit the NSA and the insurance files contained proof of this and massive global pizza pedo cult.

I can't believe how many times it wasn't happening and now this time it is

the "assange r ded" posts were by the same lunatics that started sucking Q cock.

This schlomo isn't even trying anymore.

And yet he has recently appeared in public in front of over a hundred people.. Keep up, boomer.

>Julian Assange and Trump are working together!
You mean they both read the same article on Fox website

Sup Forums will always be right eventually.

To add to this, just for a little perspective from history. When Musa I of Mali made his infamous pilgrimage to Mecca between 1324-1325, he was incredibly generous. So generous, he inadvertently devastated the economies of the regions through which he passed. The sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Here's the crazy part. He felt bad about it. So bad, to try and help rectify the situation, on his way back, he borrowed all the gold he could carry from money-lenders. At high interest.

>We /1929/ Weimar, lets fucking go
>No more pet goys this time Shlomo
Don't tease me like this, user, I can only get so erect

Honestly, leakers and men who are against big government in cyber security are really great people. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about Snowden and Manning or what they say afterwards, but what they did at the time is brave and heroic. Back in 16, I honestly wanted McAfee to win the presidency. Even though Trump is fine and all, McAfee was the only one to bring up the issue about government overreach in technology.

truly big if

We are so close yet so far
Already Poland has worked towards dekiking itself, people are starting to realize you don't expelled from your host nation 300 times for no reason

So Assange isn't dead after all

That's fucking fascinating, user.

Pics.

Cool story, bro, but that shit's fakerydoo.

Please, perma ban these annoying ass "Assange is dead" shills they know they aren't convincing anyone. They are just making themselves look like fucking idiots and I am tired of having to filter their posts. They damn well know no is ever going to fall for their bullshit.

>When the sun shines it gets warner
Mark Warner arrested tomorrow confirmed

Wrong, but the good guys have hold of his account now. Names are important. Legends and myths more so.

Okay, that is very interesting. Assange is not illiterate.

Bump

where can i read latest barrett info? miss that guy

I watched them breach the embassy.

@BarrettBrown_

>wah wah mommy change my dipey.
Wtf is your prob, kid?

Link?

I'm glad to see that FusionCollusion is starting to get traction. It's beginning to fester.

Bumpin for my two best bois

Literally nothing. The Republican staffers knew about this and had the emails months ago.

I though this was obvious?

NYC and NY state are divesting 9 Billion dollars in fossil fuels. Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE:XOM) dog of the Dow

democrats can't win with a booming economy
CNN and MSNBC are giddy about down markets. Isn't that an odd reaction

Source
New York City plans to divest $5bn from fossil fuels and sue oil ...
theguardian.com/.../new-york-city-plans-to-divest-5bn-from-fossil-fuels-.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday called on the $201.3 billion New York State Common Retirement Fund to stop all significant fossil-fuel investments and develop a plan to “de-carbonize” the portfolio.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-19/cuomo-urges-new-york-pension-fund-to-end-fossil-fuel-investments

I mean, this is just the latest. I'm not going to search for the rest.

twitter.com/BarrettBrown_/status/959920214078083072

Maybe McAfee can be next POTUS. He is certainly smart enough and crazy enough to take on the statist establishment.

Hoooly shit it's real.

trump will pardon snowdumb

>man is under duress by powerful political opponents who want to silence him
>man uses a password system that digitally attests to his own identity in case he goes missing and is replaced by a doppleganger who would not be able to satisfy the password requirement
>man starts sharing important document
>MAN GOES MISSING
>radio silence
>people ask for proof of life
>man's organization posts a photoshopped picture
>more radio silence
>associates of the missing man are found dead
>more radio silence
>man's organization releases interview with CGI glitches
>more radio silence
>weeks later "man" miraculously appears
>man does not share the rest of documents
>man does not explain disappearance
>man does not produce the digital signature for the system that they have themselves put in place to prove their own identity
>Sup Forums is now drowned with threads saying if you think anything about this is strange you're a shill/troll/cia
It can't even be called a conspiracy. I refuse to believe there are people who think Assange isn't dead. Or, if not dead, then comatose/braindead from the excessive waterboarding which was unsuccessful to secure the digital keys for the impersonator.

Assange has used misspellings before to send coded message, might be something to this

>Sup Forums is now drowned with threads saying if you think anything about this is strange you're a shill/troll/cia

I wish I could believe JA is alive. This disinformation cleanup has been unreal

It's my citizen ok? What's going on.

I don't understand what the controversy is. Mark Warner is on the Senate Intelligence Committee. His actual job description this year is literally to "investigate Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election" and Christopher Steele is a material witness in that investigation. Warner's job is to go talk to him. Why are all you tards sperging over this?

Explain video effects in Assange interview post John Kerry siege of embassy.

God Bless em

Awwwwwsaange ate the vegan of death!

im just gonna leave this here.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

SCHIFF IS A KIKE

WARNER IS A KIKE

FEINSTEIN IS A KIKE

SCHUMER IS A KIKE

WASSERMAN IS A KIKE.

It almost looks like Russiagate is actually pissraelgate.

take our power super bras. please save us

The NSA needs to exterminate the pedo cult or we exterminate every alphabet agencies including them. They need to prove their loyalty to mankind.

The poop dossier.

He is dead.

Yah brah... Cool mark Warner only wanted to meet with Steele through an Russian oligarch's lobbyist oversees to avoid a paper trail.... Seems like he's on the up and up....

We were all waiting around for proof of life and then they dropped some fake as fuck CGI video of Julian. He's dead user. Sorry.

I am still irked that most don't see the demos grasping at straws trying to stay relevant

is this some of that Black Panther bullshit?

This exactly. If you lived through this timeline and dont know he is dead than you are a fucking brainlet.

thoughts??
thedailybeast.com/roger-stone-says-he-visited-the-ecuadorian-embassy-in-london-where-julian-assange-is-in-hiding

Trump mentioned London. It's truly happening.

Maybe he ate something bad.

really? and?

So he got Jewed?

Those pedos are running out of time

Get your engies ready cause it's gonna be hell piecing this together

Your power up was accepted, add mine to it

that or face disbandment

>warmer typo as "warner"
>the 'n' key is right next to the 'm' key on QWERTY keyboards
fucking kys

No, it was a real dude. The entire region witnessed it. The prevailing theory is he didn't know how rich he actually was. Meaning, he obviously knew gold was valuable, otherwise he wouldn't have brought so much, but they were producing so much of it/they used it in a different way that he thought what he was giving was less than what he was actually giving. Which was a metric fuckton. The general estimate is that he brought anywhere from $2b-$20b just in gold with him. Just in gold. Like, the physical gold. This doesn't include the entire procession.

Spoken like a true soyboy.

Glow worm detected.

Must see...... youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

True
Many on this board seem to have forgotten, or are all new
youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE
Creeps me the fuck out

On the one hand, I'm happy this is being exposed.

On the other hand, I'm not looking forward to what will happen when someone eventually forces the issue. I think too much has happened with all these conspiracies for it to end up just fizzling out.

The person who made that vidro doesnt know what double eyelids are, not a great source. By his logic all the chinese are cgi.

Explain the far more obvious glitches around his necktie and shirt then.

So true, but Sup Forums is always having influxes of newfags. So I'm not surprised, either which way if he ends up going to jail for life then he's undoubtably dead. It would be so much easier to fake him then.

Ill watch the rest of the video and see

The colar is just a frame effect, easy to do and the tie effect i have no idea, only evidence in the video thats convincing.

You solved the riddle.

>one is some effect but the other that happens at the same time is obviously not that effect
Okay. CGI that good has to hav fuck ups, it just so happen it did when they needed it most.

I don’t think he’s dead either, but
> wahhh ban because I don’t like their words
rather soft of you user. Just harden the fuck up and call them a kike, shill, kys, etc. We are not commies.

So setting aside the Assange derail, does Sup Forums think that Warner's contact with this guy is significant?

Israel's Netanyahu acknowledges that he is likely to be indicted soon - Los Angeles Times

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-media-reports-801069?amp=1

It’s like all the happenings we got wrong got together and decided to throw a happening surprise party. It’s been non stop happening for a solid few months now, and it’s rapidly accelerating with each day. Literally a few times a week some new info comes out about dem corruption during the election. Texts here, memos there, Gowdy straight up saying in an interview that Sid Blumenthal is in the picture now. Which we always knew, just crazy for pol to be vindicated for things that have been said here since before the election.

>Julian Assange and Trump are working together!
>Assange is kill. NSA runs account.

Julian Assange isn't a real person.

It's very easy to manipulate the DOW because there aren't very many companies in it. You have to check what the indexes of the broader market reveal.

Most trading today is computer automated. These don't give a shit whether the direction is up or down. Someone with enough cash could certainly drive the direction just enough to cause the other computers to join in whether going long or shorting.

This happened to the UK shortly after they voted to leave the European Union. Really makes you think.

newscientist.com/article/2108386-algorithmic-trading-could-be-to-blame-for-pounds-flash-crash/

Also happened to the UK when Soros became a legend by doing it to the Bank of England.

Bump