Has anime ever made you cry?

has anime ever made you cry?
youtube.com/watch?v=zjbg1BlhJSc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA
youtube.com/watch?v=0ICEFUiubEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usually just get burningly depressed instead of crying, but Nunally crying over Lelouch pushed me over the edge.

No...

>5cm
>crying
Haha, oh man.

Never..

Angel beats for some reason

Only once

Air was my first and last.

that movie didn't really get me tho it was depressing
Plastic Memories and got me really hard

Oh god with all the seizuring and soul destroying ost I was so fucked up.

Damn that finale was a nightmare.

ost of the year

for me it's not depressing, and not something I can relate to, but just emotionally fulfilling if that makes sense

Little Busters Refrain, Kengo's befriending really got me for some reason

Indeed.

Out of the countless supposedly sad stuff I've watched only Boku No Hero Academia has had the power to make me shed a tear. Idk why, its just powerful stuff.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Absolutely. Frequently. Whenever I rewatch E7 (about once a year), I actually get headaches from all my crying. I don't hold myself back. I refuse to watch it with others, even when they're seriously interested, because I know every scene and physically prepare myself to cry every time.
The few 'sad' scenes (the attempted suicide and everything that leads up to it, mostly; the 'island') don't affect me as much as the saccharine scenes. Tragedy is very boring (that's why they changed the ending)
I'm not as ridiculous with other series. I wasn't as ridiculous when I first watched it, either.
Episode 48 and its buildup (which coincides with the 'island') is absolutely incredible. I could gush over its execution for hours if I had the time. Nothing else in the series, or in any other series, seems to come close to this arc and its reflection in the ending. Do people actually hate this arc? I remember hearing somebody not understanding why the series turned to this direction, which seems like hate to me. I've also straight-up heard people shit on it.

......... I wanna have a happy day today man.

Yes, but not in the way people typically cry about a show or movie.

i was once a fag crying over 5cm per second wishing i had fallen in love and been normal and all that i finally met somebody on a dating site and did the relationship thing and honestly my life is hell. she fell asleep during this movie and every time i suggest we watch it she avoids it and tries to watch something else. she hates this movie. i never told her what it means to me. your expectations will never live up to reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA

This fucked me up and led to me drinking heavily for a few weeks.

I just finished shedding a tear over the 2nd to last episode of Shirobako. That anime felt incredibly satisfying to watch it.

Anohana but only because someone I knew died a week before I watched it

just last week

I marathoned Gakkuo Gurashi
It was the changes in the op that got me
don't do drugs

Thought you cried because of the dog overpowering the anime and shat all over it.

it was the dog that got me.

I was a normie back in high school. had a girldfriend who was a solid 7/10 but we were separated after school, and to make things worse she moved away. tried keeping the relationship alive but after 2 years it was too hard to even converse. we broke up in the end because I believed we were both deluding ourselves. when i watched 5cms I cried because it resonated with me, that said none of my friends shared the same sentiments. I guess this is one of those things that are highly targeted. the movie itself was just ok, the voice acting was good I guess but the last part that music sequence threw everything off balance. the novel and manga was better because it gave more insight just how close akari and takaki were.

If crying with happiness is allowed, pic related still gets me on multiple moments after all the years.

>crying over silly japanese cartoons
how beta can you further get?

I cried more while watching Aria than any other series or movie, I don't regret any of it, it was a beautiful and liberating experience

yeah, many times

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICEFUiubEc
Hit me like a ton of bricks when I watched it way back when. Others like Angel Beats, FMA, and plenty others broke me. I have a glass heart or something, fuck.

Many times.
This pretty much no other anime has made me cry of sadness and happiness as much as Aria.

10/10 episode

And an extremely underrated anime

I'm not a cuck. The ending made me angry instead

I was really surprised that this got me. I wasn't so sure about SukaSuka at the beginning of the season but the characters, especially the main two, really grew on me. The music was the killing blow.

A few times.