Get your Taxes ready...Ghettofornia needs Bail Out for New Drought

>Jerry Brown needs YOUR money America

Other urls found in this thread:

act.reformcalifornia.org/petitions/cartax/html/kogo/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
freewestmedia.com/2017/09/05/in-california-11-counties-have-more-voters-than-citizens/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck California let them all die.

>work 9-5 job... more like 8-6 in LA
>live in studio apartment, $1,800 rent
>living paycheck to paycheck, eating Ramen noodles daily
>complete taxes this weekend. owe IRS $2,000
>brown coworker, single with 3 kids, brags about getting $5,000 back
>she gets free food and money for her "kids expenses"
i hate California

>MUH MONEY

Support New California. It's going to be the only hope you have if you choose to stay. Or you know we could just wait for it collapse and shit.

Fucking this.
>live in Central Valley.
>beaners everywhere.
>Bay Area Transplants (bats) everywhere jacking up rents and house prices.
>work in a warehouse and make it every month but don't have much breathing room.
>mexican coworkers brag about getting gibs all day.
>want to escape this state but can't afford it.
>if I did escape I would still be hated despite my pure hate for liberals and all their fucking polices.

Fucking shit man...

Sanctuary reservoirs.
You take the Mexicans.
We’ll keep the water.

is removing salt from water that difficult?

>>want to escape this state but can't afford it.
them feels... what can we do

matter of fact, yes. and very costly

I AM GOVENER JERRY BROWN

Build a wall around it to contain it and let that abhorrend disease die and starve off. That cancer gotta go. #parasitcorniamuststarve

Get AIDS commies

Some of the highest taxes ever, the wealth gap between the rich and the poor is increasing, tent cities in all the major metro areas, Hep A out breaks, spreading HIV is only a slap on the wrist, but at least we can smoke weed as the state becomes Mexico.

My aura smiles
And never frowns

Wait for sweet death while the rich liberals who caused this shit show flee to other states to ruin them.

CAL BROS

don't forget to sign the gas tax REPEAL.

Jerry is nervous as fuck about his tax getting repealed. he needs the shekels to keep funding his boondoggle high speed rail

act.reformcalifornia.org/petitions/cartax/html/kogo/

>state takes 30% of my pay in taxes
>this is not counting federal - state only
>this is not counting taxes I pay when purchasing things such as gas, clothing, etc
>thanks for that new gas tax faggot brown
>thanks for the new 10 taxes that will show up in the next year or so that I won't hear about and will learn about when I start getting smaller checks
>well I guess thats ok because at least now the niggers and spicks that have trashed the state can live FOR FREE
>these same parasites want nothing more than all the whites in this state to die/leave
>habla espaniol? habla espaniol? HABLA ESPANIOL AMIGO?
>nuke it all

California is one of the largest net contributors to the nation economically, the flyover belt and its trailer trash are the largest net drain

>fucking Gavin Newsom is going to be our next governor.
>we're going to get more gun laws and more mexicans.

>FELONS
>VOTES

LOL

How did California manage to take one of the single most beautiful, resource rich regions of the entire fucking world and turn it into a shithole? At least the USSR had an excuse for being so shitty.

felons can vote in California

Soon I will be P R E S I D E N T

All you need is a dime to follow your dreams. The only one telling you that you cant leave is yourself

move to nevada or texas and vote republican

DKs are awesome

would fuck unconscious

Good old California (or as the illegals like to call it Northern Mexico.)

So? They enjoy it

even if you're "broke" you can still escape. Start looking for work out of state. Once you find something that you can do, look at average salary ranges - then look at local cost of living expenses. draft a budget and see if you can make ends meet living in XYZ place.

if so, then start applying for work. take out a credit card to pay for the move if you have to.

CHANGE CAREERS if you must. seriously, go to night school or get some second hand books and study for PC certifications. Nevada has gold mine work if you're fit that pays WELL.

make it happen anons. America will not make itself great again just by having a str8 white male president. it starts with each of us pulling our weight and being successful and contributing to society.

you can also join the Army (its a fun job...most of the time...)

>every state that you would have liked to move to is being with flooded with other Cuckifornians fleeing the mess they created but still turning those places into Cali 2.0

Don't forget we're over 400 billion dollars in debt with also the shittest education system nationwide despite "muh big economy". And the trailor trash you're talking about are mostly niggers and spics who use more welfare and pay less taxes compared to whites. Kill yourself stupid faggot.

>>Jerry Brown needs YOUR money America

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Someone's gotta feed and cloth those illegal alien mexishits that illegally live there and vote democrat

>>every state that you would have liked to move to is being with flooded with other Cuckifornians fleeing the mess they created but still turning those places into Cali 2.0

Boise, Idaho is still nice and white and they hate commiefornians out here.

> be me
> make 140k unironically as a SW engineer in the bay
> California native
feels great to call the best state in the union home, desu~
oh right and fuck jerry "muh taxes" brown

they aint getting shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>memeflag

In California 11 counties have more ‘voters’ than citizens

freewestmedia.com/2017/09/05/in-california-11-counties-have-more-voters-than-citizens/

that's no longer true you're living in the past

so can illegals now

I'm getting out after I finish college, fuck this state

I've only been able to get seasonal work since I graduated college (inb4 meme degree, it was geography/geomatics) and cleared all of 13k last year. I filed already and apparently I landed myself in the shit bracket for income, but I got 90% of the taxes I paid back in my refund when I filed last week. I should have a real career by this time next year since I changed paths a bit, so should be back to getting a couple hundred in the refund instead of the 2k I get this year. Pic ironically related.

Still better than Germany, where felons can become citizens with full gibs and of course voting rights both in Germany and the shithole they come from.

Save enough up for an apartment deposit and bail the fuck out. Hit up the local temp agency and get to work wherever you decide to go while you look or work towards something better. If you've not got anything holding you there, there's no reason to stick around.

Such is life here in Oregon. Thanks, faggots.

>spitroasted
That eyebrow placement was completely on purpose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

California wpuld be great if it wasn't filled with californians.

One way ticket to the country of their choice, automatic revocation of citizenship. Problem solved.

>you can also join the Army (its a fun job...most of the time...)

I'm 31 and too old for the army. I tried to get in back in 2006 when the requirement was basically being a warm body but I got shut down for having webbed toes. (I know I'm a fucking subhuman)

I really don't have the time for class between my work scheduled "nights six days a week 12 hour days"

I was out in Tulsa a couple years back for family and thought about moving there but being from California put a red flag on me... Maybe Fayetteville, Arkansas will take me.

I thought about the Texas meme but given how tons of Californians are flooding out there I keep hearing competition is high and college is required at this point. How is Nevada doing these days anyway? I know Tesla opened or is going to open a battery plant there but I already did time with them in Fremont building cars for two years and they treated everyone like shit, and the managers haven't a clue on how to motivate or lead.

>be me technician ---> engineer
>live in OC
>fuck roasties on the daily, make them pay my dinner and never talk to them again
>make 80k - 90k(depends the extra hours)
>invest the earnings
>live in expensive apartment but split rent into three with redpilled Sup Forumsack roommates
>help veterans by donating and discount that from taxes, instead of helping fucking commies, roasties, or illegals
> eat cheap vegetables, fish, and sometimes meat to keep the /fit/ diet
>sleep 8 - 10 hours a day
>on my free time I study to become better
>read whenever I can what /lit/ thought me
>on the weekends go to the shooting range and pretend I'm shooting kikes for the race war
Life is good man

>I was out in Tulsa a couple years back for family and thought about moving there but being from California put a red flag on me
I'm an Oklahoman in Oregon getting my degree and basic respect shit upon daily, step up senpai

>Economy dependent on importing goods by sea through the pacific to sell to people in "flyover" states.
>Shits on the flyover states
Makes sense.

the bear will leave its cave forever

OC is doing OK for a coastal county in this state.

Actual BS engi?

still working on it, first get a certificate to be electrical drafter(they get paid > mechanical), then electromechanical AS degree (technician), and now I'm in BS mechatronics with 3 years of experience in the field
OC still has white women in the rich parts, that's the only reason I pay $7,000 of rent, the only problem is that our women have become roasties beyond repair, there is nothing to be done in this state, I'll probably marry a younger yet more conservative aryan princess

Virginia as well. The felon vote is what won the state for Ds in16 and 17.

>living in a 1,800 studio
Bruh what part of LA are you living in? Downtown? You know this is disingenuous, because if you can't afford to live in those commie block apartments you shouldn't. Just move to Hollywood or North East LA and live in a hole in the wall for 600 bucks. Save up and get a house. You know you can if you can afford 1,800 rent. Nobody to blame but yourself.

My aunt does shit like this, rents places she can't afford, maxs out credit cards for other people then complains about how the government doesn't give her shit back.

I can already see the person you are.

>I pay $7,000 of rent

Yet you faggots constantly run up a deficit. Leftists really suck with money don’t they?

Central Valley user here. Yup. All the beaners get gibs and good pay, but I'm too white for all that. I can either not pay rent and get a small amount of food stamps, or I can get a decent paying job while not eating. But the beaners get gibs, lie about their income, and still work jobs that pay more than me. I hate this life.