Your Anti Semitism

I posted here earlier today and instead of actual discussion I was bombarded with anti Semitic slurs and debunked conspiracy theories.

I just want an actual answer, why you all lump every Jew into the same category. You say you hate when the far left demonizes all white people as racist, then you turn around and are racist to us and demonize all Jews.

The main criticism I got was how Israel is a Jewish state, and your politicians and the public at large support multiculturalism.

Again, that is not my decision and your countries politicians are mostly white.

Not sure how it's "Jews" fault.

You seem to do the same thing you accuse African Americans of doing, blaming someone else for everything.

It isn't Jews fault the majority of Americans want a vibrant, diverse, nation.

Being Jewish I do support minority groups in there fight for equal rights and opportunities. Why wouldn't I? Jews have been persecuted and now they are contributing to American society. Why would you deny that to other groups of people?
You want people to be persecuted for stuff they can't control, like skin color?

Christians and Jews have gotten along for decades, we have a strong alliance against radical Islamist. You want to destroy that to satisfy some conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygCE9Y28xWg
adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/combating-hate/E-Michael-Jones.pdf
google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article196228719.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtu.be/8ZbqlXIISQQ
ldolphin.org/replacement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike

Very mature.

Is this supposed to be serious

youtu.be/ygCE9Y28xWg

I'm sorry, I meant to say covetous jew

*their

Rabbis call me Master and you call me an Anti-Semite?
I will fuck you nigger.

sieg heil

Yes all that happened last time I tried to have an honest discussion was personal attacks and blatant anti Semitism.

>conspiracy theories
ignored, using CIA created slanders
end the ZOG

Again posting links to Nazi propagandist isn't what I'm asking for. He is a known anti semite
See:
adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/combating-hate/E-Michael-Jones.pdf

I will watch later, but it's two hours + long so it will take some time

I'm just an animal to Jews

We tired of being jewed.

So because of a book written years ago you hate all Jews? If you are a Christian you do know that God blesses those who bless Israel right?

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. You're liars, thieves, swindlers, rapists, pedophiles, blackmailers, deviants, your the race baiter, the divider, the perpetual victim.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

We've had enough. FUCK OFF. FUCK ZIONISM. FUCK ISRAEL. FUCK JEWS>

Again do you have proof that ALL JEWS are somehow behind everything you dislike?

It doesn't have to be ALL Jews.

THIS IS FUCKING TREASON YOU COWARDLY KIKE.

So Jews are the only ones who have done bad things?

google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article196228719.html

We

have

had

enough

>slide thread
Sage goes in all fields.
Don’t forget to drop a redpill too
>pic related

And did you know that that was rendered moot after Christ? Pissrael is as irrelevant as last night's bowel movement

This op is why you shouldn't have bothered. Most are just bored edgelords like this guy who don't care for discussion. You should try to have a serious talk somewhere else.

>oy vey, answer my questions but not with answers i don't like

I'm not a fuking edgelord. You have to dismiss what i've said because you faggots cannot every acknowledge what you've done. ALWAYS. Thousands of years and it's the same fucking story. The Jews never see it coming and they always act like theyre the victim. It's bullshit.

You do know there are thousands of other lobbyists right? Why are you only upset at Jewish organizations? Is it because you harbor resentment towards Jews for some reason?

Is every pit bull a vicious niggerdog? Maybe not. But I’m not getting my hand bit off by trying to find out.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

>Slip and slide goym

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Are you from Reddit?

jew nigger

They were not Jewish

The time for discussion is nearing to a close

Alexander (((Isaacovich))) Solzhenitsin is famous liar it is very funny to use his words as proof of anything. As example according to his lie evil communists killed half of our population.

I didn't dismiss what you said ,but you like me are user so you can't expect me to take everything typed out on a forum on face value unless expanded upon. So I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Fuck off Space Tiger.

Didn't America rely on mostly British intelligence? And are you defending Sadams regime? Seriously?

>Kikes dindunuffin
Fuck off schlomo.

Saddam was a hero.

Ghaddaffi is a hero.

Assad is a hero.

subversive merchant

Isreal is a Jewish state because Jews were persecuted

Whites are persecuted therefore we deserve an ethnostate.

Wow the American education system is failing if someone could go through it and believe dictators are heros. Universally condemned for human rights abuses

>universally
>human rights abuses
In your universe maybe. But you ignore everything that doesn't fit with your worldview. That's why for thousands of years the jews have been blindsided, because of your hubris.

>no, youre not allowed to present anything that was written or made by anti-semites, that shit doesnt count
>find me some anti-jew shit that made by people that don't hate jews

Sorry bucko, it just doesn't work that way. When you learn the true nature of the Jew, you come to hate them.

Hate is a waste so think. :)

I don't think we should kill them, but they are illegally occupying our land

israel is illegitimate and 2018, on the 70th anniversary, it will finally die.

Bye bye bibi!

Bye bye zionism!

I said I will watch it with an open mind, just tomorrow because it's hours long. But it is telling that the links I'm given are from people listed on hate group watch lists.
Would you hire a babysitter off a sex offender list?

There is no coming back after you learn the truth. I'm sorry.

How so?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Because the Rothschilds forced Britain to give them the land, probably through blackmail. The Rothschilds are going down this year too. The entire Zionist movement is dead.

"Any decent person will ask himself how people who say such delusional things about the prime minister can objectively investigate him," a late-night statement on Netanyahu's Facebook page read. "A great shadow was cast this evening on police investigations and recommendations in the case."

He seems to suggest he isn't guilty. I'll wait and see what happens before rushing to judgment.

I believe this is just like the Russian collusion investigation, a lie.

shoo shoo, jew

>our land
This slip proves you identify more with Israel than America.
Get out of my country, filthy kike

Do you realize that you're just a giant kike you haven't answered a single point I've brought up? You deflect, project and move goalposts because you have INABLE to answer anything. You can only rely on pilpul to try and evade the question.

Typical Jew. Sad Jew. You're a loser

Hillary Clinton is white and christian so she represents all white christians.

Jew isn't a race. You can't be racist against Jews or Muslims or ant religious groups. Weak bate. Getting some oregano

>and debunked conspiracy theories
Lol, doubtful.

> It isn't Jews fault the majority of Americans want a vibrant, diverse, nation.
Now I know you're a shill. Anyone who spends even just a little bit of time on here knows there's ample evidence to prove the contrary.

> Jews have been persecuted
No, Jews have persecuted others throughout history. There's more than enough evidence to prove this.

> like skin color
Race is MUCH more than just "skin deep," science proves this.

> Christians and Jews have gotten along for decades
This has never been a thing. It only started to occur recently, and it's a MAJOR mistake. "Your people" killed Christ. We won't forget that.

> You want to destroy that to satisfy some conspiracy theory?
The only thing we will destroy is Jewish (((influence))) upon the world. Societal degeneracy must be stopped. In order to stop this, we must stop the Jew. Whites knew this for a while, now the Muslims do. Don't you worry though, the fire is rising and the world is waking up to Jewish treachery.

>If you are a Christian you do know that God blesses those who bless Israel right?

This is blatantly false. We are aware of how you have managed to subvert Christians knowledge of this verse. Jews are NOT Gods chosen people, Christians have replaced them. By blessing Israel, it means to bless Christians. Those who bless Christians are blessed by God. The New Testament clears a lot of this up. Let me guess though, you don't subscribe to that, now do you?

Nice exactly what happened last time. On question though are you guys retarded?

youtu.be/8ZbqlXIISQQ

Replacement theology debunked
ldolphin.org/replacement/

Go to 5:15 for the harsh truth

>Again, that is not my decision and your countries politicians are mostly white.
>Not sure how it's "Jews" fault.

What is AIPAC?

I have been away for a hour and still no response back. Shame I was hoping to have a back and forth. I give you the benefit of a doubt and asume you were busy. Well whatever, hope yo you have a good day.