Black guy rapes a German woman in front of her boyfriend and then calls her a whore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921812/Migrant-accused-rape-Germany-calls-victim-prostitute.html

Are those people for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the German judge will give him a stern lecture and let him free.
the cuck boyfriend will khs.
the roastie will blame white men and the media will run with that.
Germany's as dead as the UK

lmao
>guy breaks into house and rapes my wife
>too weak from soy to beat him off
>knives and pointy objects are banned so you can't stab him
>no guns either
>can only wait for the police like a cuck bootlicker

Is there anything I can do for my country? I can't support those fuckers anymore, every week there is at least one case similar to this one. Fucking hell I'm actually getting mad.

Do yourself a favor and abandon Europe. The faster it decays the faster people realize non-whites are a plague and we can wipe them out in one fell swoop.

Fuck that other burger. Look at what the italy happening is doing for pastas and learn from it.

Listen to this burger

Damn, what happened to Germany bros? I remember growing up thinking of Germany as being a respected country for its beautiful culture but nowadays it looks like its turning out to be just a swedistan 2.0

>'If the girl claims she has been raped, she must be a prostitute.

>'All who help her in the lie are filthy people.'

> be German scientist
> prove DNA from crime scene is from the accused
> tranny gets triggered
> demands court disallow DNA evidence because chromosomes are imaginary
> rapist goes free
> kills tranny in parking lot

kek grant me this one wish

Imagine being this much of a pussy. Unthinkable

Also: The white roastie will forever be sexually scarred, never wanting kids, meaning her white genetic line ends with her.

>had a tree saw and threatened her partner

So the guy threatens him with a fucking hand saw and this pussy just sat their and watched. What a fucking coward.

Unless the boyfriend was crippled or locked out of the room he should be executed for being such a cuck. I bet he fucking setup the whole thing and masturbated to the whole ordeal. Germans are unbelievable.

You're getting mad just NOW?!

Just kill yourself. You are lucky there is an ocean between you and me.

>I remember growing up thinking of Germany as being a respected country
Germany was founded and within 30 years plunged the world into the First World War. Then the Second World War. Then they were split in half. Immediately upon being unified back into a single nation, this started.

>I bet he fucking setup the whole thing and masturbated to the whole ordeal.

Anyways, the German literature is monumental, and the churches are also incredible. They are ( or were? ) my favorite euro country

What happened is terrible but she probably still enjoyed the bbc, and clearly the boyfriend did too.

He just sat there and called the police? LMAO

This is what liberals think normal people should die.

*do

But Germany did neither of those things. Some Serb faggot assassinated the Austrian Archduke and his wife, and Germany came to Austria's defense, which caused Britain and France to declare war on Germany for reasons. Germany was then wrongly held responsible for something a guy from Serbia started. WWII was much the same way: Poland was massacring ethnic Germans in Danzig, which caused Hitler to mobilize against Poland after repeated failed attempts to negotiate with the Poles, and THEN Britain and France declared war on Germany for reasons.

France and the UK, as well as those that backed them, were the true enemy.

all the men with any fighting spirit died in two world wars, and the cowards were left behind to pass on their genes

no, you were right the first time

Germany is fucked hahaha

and so are white males

They don’t know true nigger-nature yet. But they will.

Germany would be better if Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, or Austria annexed them.

so this is the glorious superior race that Sup Forums loves

>France and the UK, as well as those that backed them, were the true enemy.

the Zionists backed them. They were around even then. WW 1 was the first great Zionist achievement

WW2 established their race as the largest victims in the world and made taboo any discussion about their further plotting and scheming across the globe.

They have had 60 years to work in the shadows and claim anti-semitism of anyone who questions them

Thank God for Trump, this shit isn;t going to happen here. In 7 years the Europe that liberals love to visit will be a crime ridden hellhole, the failure of mass migration apparent to even the emptiest of heads.

Perfect location for a truck of peace.

wow germany needs help

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

will his photo be in a textbook just because he fingerblasted some drunk chick?