Why won't this cunt fall into line and get with the program

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/rand-paul-fisa-filibuster/index.html
corruptico.com/2016/07/31/jewish-us-senators-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BECAUSE HES A FUCKING PATRIOT

he always gets a pass for the "rand standing" because generally recognize that he is a deeply principled person, who is really trying to do what's right in washington. one of the few to truly feel that way and keep his integrity. i support him and i'm glad he's in the senate.

that said, he's wrong on this issue. it's going to be bad for everyone if this budget doesn't go through. hope you just let this one go rand. just drop it.

Nope. Not gonna budge on the wall. This is a great move and exposes just how depraved the democrats really are.

honestly i mean the guy fucks up more shit in the senate than john mccain or chuck shumer or anyone else. he's like a fucking wrecking ball sometimes. he always calls out the GOP on a lot of their hypocrisy, too, when they're showing it.
this is the price you pay for principles, and for real libertarianism, but i honestly hope he drops this one, that's all i'm saying.

This whole post was literally just rambling with no real point. You haven't given a substantial reason for anything you've said.

>exposes just how depraved the democrats really are
To who? Anyone who voted Trump already knows this and the liberals couldn't change their tune if they wanted to.

You're forgetting that a majority of this country is in the center and independent.

i mean, it's not like i don't see your point. problem is that rand is only one guy. the american people are getting what they voted for, unfortunately. 51 senate republicans and half of them are functionally democrats / globalists. rand is only one guy. the only thing he's going to accomplish with this is creating a massive PR problem for the GOP and give the democrats something to be righteously indignant about.

that said, i hope you're right and i hope it works out, and i hope he ends up getting funding for a border wall and potentially cutting the rest of the spending if he's able to.

Not after the past few elections.
Things have shifted.

what's your issue? why are you such a dick? i don't even disagree with your points. you can't even deal with someone disagreeing A LITTLE BIT with you on some little things? fuck you man. and my post isnt' rambling. Rand always does this, he does it with every fucking bill that hits congress. if you've never heard the term "Rand Standing" and you don't know his history with this stuff, then you're just revealing that YOU don't know anything about the topic you're discussing.

Are you legitimately retarded? You keep saying these sentences that have no point and are filled with baseless anecdotes. This is objectively bad for the democratic kikes and more and more people are becoming aware of that.

lurk moar you fucking faggot. Get the dick out of your ass.

ok, sure, you literally don't even know the first thing about what you're talking about, you're just saying "lurk moar", "faggot" and "retard". ok. you obviously are new to following politics and haven't followed Rand's history at all. if you did, you'd know this is just typical rand paul. same fucking thing he ALWAYS DOES literally every single time a bill comes along. BTW, he did it on healthcare last year and he's the reason obamacare didn't get repealed, along with mccain, and he did it on the tax cuts too, and he's why the first iteration of the tax cuts, which were even better for small business, didn't get passed.

you're fucking ignorant, you stupid nigger. sorry. i do still support rand because i understand why he does these things, but man you ARE fucking ignorant and don't know the first thing about his history in the senate.

I guess you’re too retarded to understand his point is that he respects Rand’s moral values and general track record but he disagrees with him on this issue. Not caring about that is different from being able to accuse him of not having a point.

Calm down junior. You’ve made your point.

He fights for us

>junior
dude just shut up.

You’ve gotten so worked up that you didn’t even realize I’m not the guy you’re arguing with and also defended you. Calm the fuck down kiddo.

Also it’s awfully Reddit in here

He fights for Big Corporate.

>Trusting Neo-Con scum
Rand is a hero.
Government should be shut down and stay that way

why would you think i think you're not the guy i was talking to before? like why? seriously just tell me why? and tell me why you think i'm "worked up" too? i would really like some genuine, concrete answers to these things. or maybe you should just look in the mirror and see that you're fucking insane and project ideas, attitudes and other things on to people for no reason, "kiddo".

This. He loves sucking the long and hard corporate cock.

This help?

You used 72 words to ask me why you think you’re worked up

sit down boy

>be on a message that literally exists for people to talk to eachother one
>when people talk to you, believe they're "worked up".
ladies and gentlemen, the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums.

no, it was rambling, with no point

also nice job actually COUNTING the words i used. total psychopath. WHO is "worked up" again, kiddo?

Last patriot in Washington

You replied to me twice before my page auto refreshed one time

awwwwww so much butthurt from you people cuz im calling rand out on his typical bullshit. hey, it's because of him and mccain that we still have obamacare, you faggots, so just suck on that dick while you defend him to the hilt and act butthurt the way you are now.

i support rand and i like him, and i supported his father, but what he does is what he does, it doesn't help people out a lot of the time.

so what? you're fucking triggered dude. you need to calm down.

This is Sup Forums man
you need to expect everyone is going to be a giant dick
Dumbass faggot
see?

fpbp

no, that's not what it was. it was the dude being all curled up on rand's dick and blindly following him, and he was triggered from me calling rand out for his typical bullshit. maybe you're curled up on that same dick. maybe you're just as triggered as the rest of the cucks in this thread. sorry you niggers. wake up though, facts are facts.

ewaewaewaewaewa time machine
tiiime machine

>ask a question
>get a response
>omg you’re so triggered
You’re really bad at this, just stop child

?????????????????

>it doesn't help people out a lot of the time
adding more to the debt helps us how?

#RANDSHUTDOWN

Rand and his father are anachronisms.
He fights for an America that is mostly gone against forces that will use much more base methods against him.

Maybe I’m just being pessimistic.

this is literally what you did earlier in the thread, so how does karma feel

BTW, just so everyone knows, let me reiterate - rand paul is a big part of the reason we still have fucking obamacare, ok? lmfao, and you worship his cock because of his egotistical grandstanding. fuck off, dumb nigger.

Just a few circumcisions at an American hospital.

>if I say I support Rand, no one will notice my concern trolling
Fuck off.

maybe we'd have less debt if rand hadn't stood in the way of repealing obamacare, huh? the point is that he always does this shit.
we don't want more debt, but there's only 51 republicans in congress. those are the facts. the american people want to see a compromise on budget. rand is grandstanding lie he always does and he will get the GOP blamed for the next shutdown, and rightly so. but he knows he'll get worshipped by the likes of you no matter what, so he dont care.

>this is literally what you did earlier
Yes, I told you to calm down earlier. The difference is that I’m not doing what you’ve been doing this whole time. It’s seriously not a good idea for children to be this angry, you might have an aneurism.

Non whites aren't fucking human

Great. Now we're closed again. Thanks, Obama.

Rand Paul is all about Libertarianism and cutting government, but when he gets his ass beat by a 70 year old man he cries like a little bitch and calls the police.

it's NOT concern trolling i was genuinely a big supporter of his father, still am, and i support rand too fully. but it's the fucking fact. he does what he does, and what he does often results in measurable, tangible consequences for the rest of the country, literally, that's not a fucking exaggeration, that's physical and tangible.standing in the way of the obamacare repeal is just one example. i wish he would fucking stop it, but he never will as long as people like you suck his dick everytime he does this.

INB4 you now say "WTF I LOVE OBAMACARE NOW" cuz you're precious rand-jesus can do no wrong.

think what you want, i still do think he's one of the good guys, but he does this bullshit and it does nothing but make problems for everyone else, including his own side, and those are the facts.

fpwp

i have the answer to your argument: you're both retarded.

blah blah blah blah blah i didn't even read it you're so triggered. at this point can't take you seriously.

Btfo

WTF is this?

>guy gets so triggered he actually counts every word in my post
>some other triggered moron who worships rands cock thinks it's BTFO
the absolute state of Sup Forums.

He voted many times before for a repeal. The Graham bill wasn't a repeal it kept all the funding. Kill yourself faggot you don't support Rand.

I wonder what the Don thinks about this

You're a bigger faggot than rand is.

*chugs diet coke*
WHERES MY FUCKING WALL
REEEEEEE

fpbp

At this point user i have the privilege and honer to tell you the truth.
Good for him shut this shit hole down!
Also if The God Emperor drives our tanks down the street's i hope he run's you worthless marxe's fuck's over.

Pic. unrelated

Stand with Rand

Rand Paul hates the FISA program that is used to spy on Americans. Rep. Mike Lee probably voted against it as well. Rand and Mike are Libertarian idealists who are to pure to vote for anything.

cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/rand-paul-fisa-filibuster/index.html

he actually voted no on a couple of motions relating to the obamacare repeal, and whatever you think of that bill it was a lot better than what we have now.......which is just plain old obamacare. that's why i say his horseshit always hurts us. it's literally his fault, along with mccain in the later vote, that we still have o-care. why can't you just face it? and it's not the first and only thing he's done this horseshit with.

yawn, so triggered

save us rand

There is something actually wrong with you

Jew detected

corruptico.com/2016/07/31/jewish-us-senators-2016/

Rand voted against the partial repeal because it wasn't enough of a repeal, McCain did it out of spite. The party needs hardliners like Rand to keep the opportunistic kikes in line.

I can't wait for this cultural practice to be imported into canada.

Remember, we need to respect their beliefs. Diversity is our strength. Make sure your son is registered for the mandatory dick-chopping course starting this summer, it's a 3 year jail sentence if you don't, you bigot.

It kept all the essential health rules and cut the spending by 5%. It wasn't a repeal. Why vote to pass something that is clearly a ruse?
>and it's not the first and only thing he's done this horseshit with.
>18 posts by this I.D. and yet you have elaborated on nothing

Wells is a surname that could be either anglo or Jewish. Nobody has found any evidence that his mother is Jewish.

>if I can’t have the whole cake I’m going to slap the slices off of everyone else’s plates
This is the worst reason to vote against something ever. I want a million dollars but I wouldn’t vote against being awarded $750,000. There’s nothing wrong with criticizing people who pat themselves on the back for passing a weak compromise but you can’t tell me that not voting for something only because it isn’t as good as you wanted it to be isn’t done out of spite.

You Pro debt federal reserve niggers all deserve a bullet. ever single fucking one of you. you shill for this debt based system you shill for the slavery of your children. i hope you niggers fucking die, we need a war to sort this shit out right fucking now. enough is enough, burn the fed to the ground and rand paul for president 2020.

exactly, this is true but now you're stuck with full-on obamacare, rather than the other plan which would have been better. the thing you have to understand is that you have a 51 person majority in the senate. that means you aren't going to get everything you want even with control of the house too. governing on rand's philosophy the GOP would literally accomplish nothing for these two years. and that's exactly what's happening tonight too, as the federal fucking government just shut down because of his immature bullshit. it's inexcusable, sorry. i support him because im a libertarian and he's one of hte few people in congress who genuinely support libertarian ideals, but his grandstanding and immature bullshit is FUCKING AWFUL and does nothing but hurt us. those are the facts, nothing more.

The Jews have already imported it here. Don't you guys have circumcision up there?

this is what you get for calling him a isolationist and commie. get fugged gubment

day of the rope for you will be so sweet and fulfilling

If he's a patriot, he'd have a solution to his problems and present it to the repubs/president to get a vote on it (within reason). Each time it comes down to him the govt will give him a little more each time. I hate grandstanding and this is grandstanding.

What the fuck is he getting out of it? Has he presented fucking anything? Make cuts isn't a solution unless you have a specific plan. Cut everything isn't practical, cutting one service completely will need to be justified.

I don't mind the govt cutting public services (especially Obama era diversity hires for the black history month appreciation committee). Don't fucking grandstand over it. Rand needs to be ready to go with his strategy outline and multiple options. He also needs to be interview by the media so he can elucidate his plan and justify his grandstanding.

so funny you saying "yet to elaborate" just like the other guy who got triggered earlier. wtf does that even mean? what do you want elaboration on? rand's fucking voting record is public record lmfao.

look this is the point, you have a 51 person majority in the senate. you aren't going to get everything you want. period. end of story. so whatever problems there were with the repeal, now you get NOTHING and you get NOTHING because of rand paul. end of story. that's the effect he has. that's the actual, practical effect of rand paul in congress.

tonite, he shut the fucking government down, just like he shut down the o-care repeal and the first tax cuts. he does it ALL OF THE TIME and because of him we miss out on a ton of good shit, and that's indisputable.

truth hurts you a little too hard, i guess.

>rand is wrong because hes the only guy standing against things everyone else wants
i hope you choke on your burger tonight. being the only sane person in a insane world is something you go with the crowd faggots would never understand. rand paul is a hero.

Im not even gonna read what you said. Your flag isn't in my country and you're telling me about what he should do. Go fuck yourself. You're probably not even australian. You're probably a KIKE SHILL

If he didn't threaten to vote against the 750k bill, then the other side would have offered less. Sometimes you have to actually follow through on your threat so that you're taken seriously next time. It's a negotiating strategy that ended up being in our favor. Obamacare is done now that the individual mandate is out in 2 years.

and the first tax cuts were better for small business, something certainly important to me, as a small business owner.

i just hate the attitudes of defeatists and cowards like you.

WE NEED THAT CHEESE TO SUBSIDIZE BAD HOUSING PRICES IN EASILY FLOODED DISTRICTS

you sound like a bitch.

I've been called out for not being Australian twice now, am I a Ruskie-bot you dumb fucking shareblue idiot?

>Why won't this cunt fall into line and get with the program

Because we have over $21,000,000,000,000 in debt.

What are you a fucking boomer? You do realize we're going to have to pay their debts off eventually right?

Die you circumcised kikesucker
Day of the rope is here
Death to all jews and philosemites

>has the shortest possible time horizon to the point he thinks we need to fuck up and start a civil war instead of winning the political battle and sorting things out over a reasonable time frame without democrats fucking it up
>calls us niggers
you’re the nigger, nigger

awwwww everyone so triggered because they're being confronted with the truth about their golden god.
rand shuts down right-wing bill after right-wing bill, ok? you have a 51 person majority in the senate. that's extremely tight. you can't get everything you want with that, even if you have the house too. rand has factually, provably, shut down a lot of right-wing legislation during trumps term alone, and its legislation we're not getting back. in all likelyhood we're probably totally stuck with o-care now and it's literally all because of him. and the first tax cut bill was better for small business too, and we didn't get that because of him. i'm a small business owner, you think i'm supposed to be happy about that? you know how much money his granstanding prob cost me?

INB4 "WTF I LOVE CORPORATIONS NOW" because you're lord and master rand paul inadvertently defended their interest by shutting down the better tax bill.

No. You're JIDF. You're a jew. ZIONISM DIES THIS YEAR KIKE!

Shouldn't be surprising that randlets can't read.

its never the right time to cut government spending. its always an emergency with you welfare queens.

defeatist and coward? im........defeatist for actually wanting to get stuff done? rather than put on a fucking broadway show for c-span and shut down every piece of helpful legislation that comes to the senate floor? fucking kill yourself man.

I wonder who is going to pay for spending increases....................
Spoiler : (you do, your buying power becomes less and less as they borrow more and more, thus making you poorer without a choice.)
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN FAGGOTS?

The only reason you’d not vote for the $750k bill is to demand more from your own party. However, your own party is not the issue, so Rand created a new problem where one didn’t exist before. Also, it’s not like there can only be one bill. It’s entirely possible that you could pass a $750k bill and then later pass a $250k bill. It’s hard enough to get one bill far enough along to be able to pass in the first place, why waste that opportunity by rejecting it and telling everyone to come back when they have something better?