Rand Paul Filibuster Respect Thread

Rand Paul has been on subject the entire time. What he's saying makes so much sense. Press F for respect.

F.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgI7eJX5dQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

F

F

Oh yeah tonight it the gov shutdown. You got a link?

F

Paul 2020.

F

Neighbor

F

I don't know what he expected. Of course, a bigass tax cut was gonna create deficit and cutting basic services is gonna cost voters to the current admin.
He probably knew and was preparing for the chance to make a public stunt like this one. He already did that same shit with a tax treaty with several countries some years ago.

f

F
Military spending is bullshit. Why do we need to increase is 60b(10%) in one fucking year?

Yea I am so tired of hearing boomers talk about the military being deprived.

Nice CNN talking point. You shareblue or do you just post here because NPR and every other cucked news site closed their comment sections to reduce "thought contamination"?

it's funny that he's occasionally referred to as essentially a wildcard. he's entirely predictable, in that, he doesnt walk party lines. rather, he's just a principled fellow.

his dad was still better, but whatevs

F

He's on CSPAN right now just listing random shit the government is spending billions of dollars on for no reason, it's fucking hilarious and fucking terrifying.

$250,000 to bring 20 Paki kids to Dollywood.

$45 Million for a natural gas gas station in Pakistan, then we realized no one has natural gas vehicle there so we bought then cars, then they had no money for gas so we just give them gas for those vehicles for free.

And on and on, it's mist watch TV!

I just post here to make people mad (pic related) but this stunt really puzzled me.

God bless this man.
F

A shutdown will be so epic.

Wait is this real?

link

F

Jesus fucking Christ. God we need a another revolution or civil war. Fuck these globalists assholes destroying our nation's future for shits and giggles.

LINK user

F

He parted his hair for the first time ever and it's really distracting me

Rand Paul is based as fuark

Israel

His name was Rand Paul

F

We dont at all. In fact, the dod has been getting an audit done on it like no other audit before. A veritable army of auditors was hired for it. There is so much waste, fraud and abuse in the military it is absolutely retarded. After I was wounded I was thrown in the operations management department of the naval hospital at Camp Lejeune. You wouldn't believe the amount of money wasted on shit at that command alone. And the bulk of the waste was on shit that wasn't medical related at all. People would come into my office to order shit to be printed like random trifolds and stuff like that. Theyd have 10,000 things printed off that would have typos all over it and then just order 10,000 more. The CO had a government vehicle just for him, it was a corvette. I;m fucking serious, a nice one too not the pleb model. Any like cleaning supplies.. anything like that.. fucking paperclips.. a solid 40% of what ever was ordered would grow legs.

And then theres shit like during deployment. I get that its far away and it was a warzone and all that.. But.. A pallet of bottled water. My COP had 38 Marines on it. We would go through a pallet of water a week. (if you are patrolling you need 2 gallons a day minimum, it was fucking 135*+ there the whole summer) Anyway, one COP with just 38 Marines on it would go through a pallet of water a week. Figure whats a pallet of water run? Maybe $150 tops at retail price? Figure shipping fees and dangerous area fees would probably mark that up maybe 4-5x right? Nope. $2000. TWO THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS PER WEEK FOR THIRTY EIGHT GUYS.

And then on top of that there should have been ZERO shipping fees because the shipping of all goods bound for Iraq or Afghanistan was BACKED BY THE FUCKING IMPORT EXPORT BANK.

If the retarded levels of waste fraud and abuse were dealt with the defense budget could probably be cut as much as 30% and still maintain current levels of military readiness.

its gonna happen. With all the shit coming to light in ways that the normalfaggots can not possibly ignore the kikes are going to start really panicking soon and cause some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgI7eJX5dQE

F
You were my first choice in the primaries, manlet.

Same.

God bless Rand.

F

The last true libertarian

Checked, mine too.

When i knew he couldn't win i had to go Trump.

I was hoping for a Trump/Paul ticket.

An island of reality in an ocean of diarrhea.

> When i knew he couldn't win i had to go Trump.
> I was hoping for a Trump/Paul ticket.
Same on both and checked back.

and yet he voted for the tax plan...

he's completely right about the hypocrisy, he's just blind to the fact he's often part of it, too.

F

> 10:31
> They're fiscally Israe- Irresponsible.
Israel you say?

o fugg

>be libertarian son of ron paul
>highhandedly shutdown the government

theres literally nothing wrong with this

F

OHHH...

SHEEEEIIIIT. It's a MESSAGE Sup Forums!

FUCK Q, we need to DECODE RAND!

UwU whats this here?

> 19 minutes 16s, the gas station story
Our country is a joke. I wish this story was a lie.

theyre breaking the FB T_T

OY FUCKING VEY/10

KEK

the they FUCK do we need a bigass tax cut right now?

this is what a child would do if they were in power, spend money they don't have and then cut their job hours

Can someone explain this process to me. How is randlet able to stall this entire process all by himself ?

F

(((Rand))) is one of the renegade jews

post link

You can motion for the floor and then never shut the hell up. The filibuster is an age old trick to piss everyone off and force a concession or shut the government down.

does the senate have to unanimously agree or is rand choosing to neither vote yes or no and thats whats causing the hold up?

F

>Military being one of the main reasons a government exists...

>Muhhh gimmie gibbs gubberment...says the civilian as he protests at your funeral

No they don't have to unanimously agree, but there has to be a majority vote for it. It can be as low as 51% if they use the nuclear option. Rand is probably either is holding back an important vote or is trying to go so long that he forces a recess and can try to call in favors or maybe folks will glance at the bill.

F

UN FUCKING REAL!

Based

I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD AT THAT STORY OMFG

Because war is coming, look at what happened when hitler tried to get rid of fiat money. And gadaffi and saddam.

The republcrats are about to fuck us.

> I don't know what he expected.
To 1. not cut revenue and increase spending at the same time. 2. cut taxes to help the economy 3. If not decrease than at least not increase government borrowing/printing/spending.

Not fucking difficult, very common sense shit for almost 200 years now.

F

F

why not just cut both

Hope Rand becomes President one day but I doubt it.

Yeah, we can never compromise with the security of our greatest ally. Israel is the true raisin detre of the American government.

And governments are evil agencies of force as long as there is taxation.

Finally a man arises among both parties with his head firmly on his shoulders

Lazy smear attempt

Well yea lol welcome to reality...having fun yet?

F

*takes 700,000 dollars of your money and spends it on coke.*

F

>at 36m 0s
>we spend 250million for training 10 people who where captured within 10 minutes

That speech is full of gems. CSPAN is the only TV I need.

lmfao at what time is this?

Around 59:20 it comes out.

59 minutes, 30 seconds in that Mark Dice upload

What are the chances Rand knows about the JQ?

Very high

>6:25
>"Running their fingers together saying 'how can we hide this from these people"

Fucking kek! I fucking love Rand.

See
It seems pretty high. There's moments where he sucks Israel's dick, but it's probably for show.

IIRC, he tried to have a Stand with Israel amendment or act and AIPAC disapproved it. So that says something.

Well... Some of CSPAN... LET's not get crazy. (pic related)

No coincidences. Based on that speech... Rand might be in here right now.

I just watched an hour long filibuster, congress floor speech and dervied joy from it. I must be fucking autistic by normie standards.

Well rand did say they diverted autism research spending to something else....so blame the government I guess.
>I enjoyed it to.

Knowing if it was "one small step for man" or "one small step for A man" in Niel Armstrong's moon landing transmission is too important. Too bad it was inconclusive.

>fucking lolbertarians and their hur dur taxation is the-
>watches Rands speech.

Fuck off Rand you kike loving obstructionist autist

What does it say

It is you dense fuck, I do t think you understand just how big our military is

Because our military is massive and you can't just start cutting waste without the money to back it up
You gotta spend money to make money motherfucker

His dad was shit and the only reason he was better is he was going see I'll and therefore had an excuse for being the faggot he was
Rand is a traitor who does nothing but what his kike masters tell him to do