Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Look at this well adjusted girl. Clearly she's in love, right? Any man she loves would be lucky to have her on top of them!

It's Friday, so remember, there's a stream in a few!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv302729610
imgur.com/a/BWmQY
imgur.com/a/Nk0IX
pastebin.com/xYy2dD3K
tieba.baidu.com/p/4479316212?pn=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU

Do you just build up a collection of NVA photos or something?

Ilfriede is for bullying. You know this.

Translation:
-Fake NVA
-stupid dyed red hair
-a newbie, only 18 years old
-wearing sloppy
-don't trust companions and speak nosense
-boastful, playing robots all day long
-date with several girls but can't protect his own sister
-use Japanese and crappy German

-Real NVA
-M56 helmet
-looks determined
-wear in neat uniform
-reliable comrade, protect the whole DDR people
-ready to fight at any time with his gun
-a veretan, survived after WWII as a ex-Wehrmacht
-use East Low German or Low Saxon

based chinamen

How many memes about SM does china have?

If they didn't create this one, they certainly spread it far and wide.

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv302729610

You know how it goes. Stream is on!

Alternative Chronicles 3-4 translation when?

Yandere Iris is a stupid meme.

Bully Beatrix

From /qst/:

There's silence over the comms. It stretches for one minute, then two. Then three, “Jürgen? Are you there? I...I love you.” Beatrix says in a small voice.

"I did everything for you. I just didn't see any other way." Yes, sowed terror through Germany, killed your friends, showed her sadistic true face, all under your name. It made you want to retch.

“Please, I know that... I know that you can't forgive me, that things will never go back to how they were, but I'm sorry. Before you kill me, just let me hear you one last time. Don't let me die alone.”

You're not an unempathetic human being. This would be tragic if it didn't involve her, but...how many have been hurt, have died or seen loved ones die awful, lonely deaths because of her? Images of the 666th, of Pham and Annete, and your sister flash through your head. What right does she have to expect more from this world than what she dished out.

“Jürgen!? W-where are you? Jürgen! Jürgen!?” Beatrix's voice becomes a sob. What her terror of you in battle couldn't do, the prospect of a lonely death without even the acknowledgment of the person she loves does. Beatrix Brehme screams. She screams herself hoarse, crying and begging for you to respond.

There isn't a single word of reply.

She's still calling out your name when you break open the vehicle pod between your mech's fingertips and delicately lift the tiny human figure inside up to your TSF's optics to examine her, confirming that yes, in fact, that is the face of Beatrix Brehme. At last. It's finally time.

At the end of the day, you're not Theo, you don't want her skull on your desk. That's giving her too much of a memorial.

She squirms helplessly, her voice choked as she cries and cries for a man who won't answer. No matter how her limbs thrash, she isn't getting anywhere. You begin to squeeze. Slowly...but it's a quicker death than many of her victims must have had. You're ready for an end to this and, indeed, an end there is.

Mini Marimo and Mini Yuuko doing shit together.

Happy Bastille day

It's pretty satisfying to see Marimo get an upper hand for once. Is there more?

It's not actually them, just their kids from the 2017 world.

>this shit

Fuck the frogs.

Oh.

Fuck cockroaches.

I think the /qst/master was trying to shame us because the people derailed the game by voting for Jurgen to pursue Annete and Pham, and then later, voting to spurn, fight, and finally kill Beatrix.

>3rd week in a row of of the TE prequel being shown on the stream

This is awful but for some reason turns me on.

Phamfags can be such shitters sometimes.

>/qst/

fuck off

DICK DOES NOT BELONG IN CRAZY

imgur.com/a/BWmQY
imgur.com/a/Nk0IX

What would marrying Farka be like?
>inb4 she puts a blonde wig and blue ribbons on you during the first night

How many tomatoes?

Is it the despair?

Yuuki is my daughteru and I endorse all her shenanigans.

Pointless question, we don't know enough to make an accurate assesment.

49, if Roma, 67 if other cultivar.

Admit it. How many of you would have crushed her like a tomato in that situation?

So why is Katia pushed as being the most right? She doesn't really feel like she deserves being the "most right," not when you have had others who go through hell or had to compromise themselves for their ideals.

I don't even know how to answer it without sounding butthurt.
I really need to stop being mad at Katia, a dumb dog doesn't know better, but I can't.

>So why is Katia pushed as being the most right?
That's what age decided, just like how they decided to humanize Beatrix by giving her a backstory instead of making her relatable as an adult. Deserving or not, doesn't play a part in it.

Age been Age again
Not big surprise

To be fair, remove Theo and just look at her current self, and adult Lise is a pretty fucking horrible person too.

Except remove Theo and there wouldn't be an adult Lise in the first place, her entire characterization hinges on him it wouldn't be the same person otherwise.

Pure heart with hope for the future even if those Ideals are flawed and naive

>Ideals are flawed and naive
Kasumi had almost the exact same ideals as her and look at where that got mankind. A unified planet and the BETA pushed out of the solar system.

nude version pls

Why does this boy have such weak-looking arms?

How do you get her to make this face?

So the bits of the stream I caught were pretty threadbare. Just chilling with Kouki while he plays TE.

I imagined Anettfags would have Kirke killed first.

>that doujin
My dick enjoyed it, but my heart did not.

>Kasumi
She is the superior girl compared to Katia so of course it works for her.

>She is the superior girl compared to Katia
I don't disagree, but you'd really have to be a bottom of the barrel girl to not be superior to Katia.

If Katia is bottom of the barrel, what does that say about the other SM girls?

They're all better. Except for the likes of Simone and Lead Belly but they still have cuter designs, so even that is debatable.

>Except for the likes of Simone and Lead Belly

See, that's why the word "debatable" was necessary.

That's not debatable, they are better and that's a fact.

I want to steal Simone's first kiss.

Really it's only from the fame of being part of the operation Ouka though

I'd rather crush Lise, if you catch my drift.

Would civilian Extraverse Beatrix have a happy marriage with Jurgen and lots of kids?

Yes

Yes!

Nah, she and Axmann would have shitty dead end jobs and be miserable.

Would it make me an enemy of humanity if I tried to bully adult Kasumi?

Why?

Why is there no SM manga? The trilogy has a mang. TE has like three manga. I think SM would do very well adapted into the manga format.

What would their cuddles and sex be like?

pastebin.com/xYy2dD3K

I don't like Alternative manga epilogue introduced FTL.
I always thought of BETA as von Neumann machines in setting without FTL.

Why is Kasumi touching hands with the worst vat imouto?

I want to be beaten up by Matika.

Go here:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4479316212?pn=1

Look at the summary/spoilers for chapter 2 and 3, drop them into google translate, and read.

Katia's small boobs look cute in a fortified suit

Why is Beatrix so obsessed with cooking? What type of person drags her friends to the grocery store while at a mall, and starts spazzing at all the different ingredients and cooking implements? At least Iris was going around looking for cute clothes and tea pots.

But there's been FTL since like forever. The American evacuation ships of Unlimited, and left Earth by TDA, are FTL.

I guess they were.
But I always took the "ending" of Unlimited as more symbolic. And I don't like the idea of having FTL, along with power source and not being able to destroy hives. If humans had FTL during Unlimited/Alternative, then wiping out hives would be trivial.

>then wiping out hives would be trivial.
It was. The repercussions were not.

Right ..
Still, in my headcanon, they didn't have FTL.

>headcanon

Yes. It fixes any fuckups authors make.

I want to out-autist Cryska

I want to creampie her breastpussy.

>Why is Beatrix so obsessed with cooking? What type of person drags her friends to the grocery store while at a mall, and starts spazzing at all the different ingredients and cooking implements?
Closest she ever got to feeling like a housewife, let her be.

Yuihime

Say what you will about the TE anime, but it definitely had SM beat in the "PLOT" department.

Only Latrova and Stella match up.

Talking about the anime, not the VNs.

Nothing I said changes.

Latrova is nice, but you can just feel the pheromones coming off of Beatrix and Yui.

>babies
>pheromones
You're under arrest.

Inia, Cryska, Yui and Irisdina are my waifus. Would also take home Beatrix, Stella and Matika.

>multiple waifus

Yes.

The biggest offence is the same low res images you post even with the addition of more people.

Some of the images don't have very high rez because of when they were made.

Multiple waifu's are the signs of the slovenly. The truth is you're not looking hard enough.

>Closest she ever got to feeling like a housewife, let her be.

Something else that other girls do better. Is there anything that Beatrix excels at (other than killing people for the stasi)?

Wouldn't Lise be a better stand-in for Yuno?

>Something else that other girls do better.
>Katia
Cooking is a staple housewfie skill, something that Katia knows nothing about. At least post someone who knows what a knife and a cutting board is.

>he can't smell the sweetness of women fighting off menopause so they can have more babies

Loser.

A magazine or what?