Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ccKqwFUwNI
sneakerbunko.jp/series/anooro/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll pull out next time, I promise.

ROXXY>>>memeshit

good, she can fuck right off

She's actually quite happy with me

At the end of the day though, she can't resist excalibur.

>Mushoku Tensei
>better than just about anything

Joined the axis cult after getting explosion overdose. No regret.

Sure thing, Aqua.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

same but I'm about to go back to explosions

Nice butt!

Too old.

Megumin is cutest aho.

>"Not gonna lie, former Megumin voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Megumin crash and burn. Butin all seriousness we can't let this girlget the nuclear codes."

THE NAME ON EVERYBODY'S LIPS

Don't even bother, Megumin's thoughts are too complex for journalists.

I actually thought about raising a decent argument, but I realised that you are a guy defending Mushoku Tensei and people who defend anything about that shit LN series are fucktards.

Who cares? I prefer Aqua instead!

she is always.. wet

> that shit LN series
What is so shit about it? Seems decent, nearly as good as SAO and KonoSuba.

>Aqua has stinky armpits
How can she even compete?

How can I make it up to her?

>nearly as good as SAO and KonoSuba

feed her

fucking aquashill gtfo REEEEEEE

>siri
I'm supposed to say commands into her butt?

Just because they're a little moist doesn't mean they're stinky you blasphemer.
You understand moi droog!

No, "shiri".
Butt.

based weebbro

Megumin is angry at you.

What's she gonna do, explode me?

Hack into your personal accounts and tell all your relatives that you like 14 year-olds.

This is really funny

first off the LN no idea what it wants to be, sometime we get 3 to 4 novels in a row dedicated to normal slice of life and sometimes we get novel that are all out action.
All that is tolerable what really pisses me off is when Sylphiette is acting like Fitts and this goes on for some novels bith her and Rudeus act like fucing retard it's like the author of the book was like "I can finish this novel series in like 3 books but that's not gonna make me money so I'll just drag this out for 10 more novels.
My final problem was Rudeus dude is perfect, all the girls around him want his dick, he is powerful AF.

more like meguman

Isis loli?

Wtf I love Roxy now!

>ywn integrate combat demolition teams
feelsbadman.jpg

Megumin wants you to stop making daily threads about her. Weekly is plenty.
I need this stitched into my beret.

>weaponsgradewaifus.com
t. /k/

I wanna stick my penis inside Megumin!

It'll stop once we get the "no S3" confirmation.

Not even the axis cult respects Aqua.

Thinking about user's small dick

I think people should post about whatever they want. Besides, it's a good thing that she has dedicated fans.

Which Megumin likes dicks more?

Small dick for a small vagina. A perfect match.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ccKqwFUwNI
>old loli
This will never stop making me laugh.

I'm happy to see she outlived other meme girls (like Hestia/Satania) and ascended seasonal status. I wonder if she will outlive Rem and Emilia too.

I personally dislike these popularity contests. I just appreciate the fact that I can still talk to people who like the same character as me.

Megumeme can eat shit.

I swear every armpit drawing looks like a redraw of the same picture.

I understand what you mean, but I don't mind.

Megaman will keep getting boosts from the LNs, but Konosuba will probably end long before ReZero. On the other hand, when Konosuba is complete maybe the publisher will want to milk some more money out of it and start making more anime/merch.

lolisucc coming through

How many dicks to earn a black belt?

Nice, is this official?

How many black dicks to earn a belt?

sneakerbunko.jp/series/anooro/index.php

Tell her I'm displeased with how shit she is in season 2

Ask Megumin. She earned the belt.

You're being unfair, she had the least focus out of the three girls.

Megumin loves black dicks!

Not to mention that she was great in episode 2, the only episode that focused on her.

That was cute.

You don't have to be the focus to not be useless for the entire season
Darkness best girl now.

Darkness definitely improved from S1 and S2. She ruined a lot of scenes in S1, but she had some funny moments this time around. I really want S3 so Megumin can shine though. Especially her scummy side.

>no season 3
It's not fair, somebody translate the LN please.

I thought about raising an argument, but I can't wrap my head around what you meant by "useless" in the context of Konosuba where every main character is defined by that exact word. I don't intend to change your mind, but consider that the anime cut a lot of content related to Megumin so the season would be more focused on the other girls. They even changed the outcome of the fight against Hans, he was originally supposed to die to Wiz and Megumin.
It's no wonder that she would appear underwhelming after that. But well, if you thought Darkness got better in S2, you'll probably think the same thing about Megumin if S3 ever comes.

Why did they cut so much content though?

All men in my family like 14 year olds, it'll be no surprise.

Probably because of the 10 episode formula.

Megumin wasn't very important in those volumes of the novel either, so my guess is that they thought it was okay to cut most of her scenes so they could finish the dungeon and Axis storylines in 10 episodes. They also cut some plot-important content, but those scenes foreshadow events that take place later in the novel that will probably never be adapted, so they skipped those too.
Also, maybe Kadokawa wanted Aqua and Darkness merchandise to sell more. Which is ironic, because Megumin is the only one who got a dakimakura for S2.

Speaking of shilling, expect to see a few Konosuba characters in next month's Newtype rankings, because the game is coming out in September.

What a coincidence. I am also displeased with me.

Shake shake

I think the pacing for the two seasons were great. Not too fast and not too slow.

Is it really safe to shake a cat like that?

My only problem with the pacing in S2 the long trip to Alcanretia.

She's still not getting beer.

I don't know if this is cute or bullying, but I want to do it to Megumin.

Is this the Megumin mating dance?

Yea sure, it doesn't mind.

Unexpected hug? That's pretty cute.

I feel like a lot of anime girls have "forced cuteness" (or maybe industrialized cuteness), like the animators are just pushing fistfuls of sugar down your throat. Megumin is more adorable than every other girl because she's *genuinely* adorable when she's just being her normal self.

What anime is she from

I agree, but I actually think the reason she feels so genuine is because of the voice acting. Rie conveyed Megumin's childish enthusiasm perfectly.
And yeah, her cuteness is never pushed down your throat.

OVA in 10 days! What are your hoping for? Besides an announcement obviously.

Fanservice and new reaction faces.

The announcement already occurred, user.

Look at this chuuni cunt, what is she thinking?

Watch it, asshole. You're asking for a swift beatdown.

She's gathering her cosmo.

thinking about triangle jumps

RIP.

Loli succ would be best fucc

Is Megumin a good fighter?

She's a striker and a grappler. Megu is gonna hit it big in MMA.